Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Oh this is going to be so much fun!

Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,899 Member
I just made a single father who is a struggling father and failed musician who lives in the main street mobile homes in Belladonna Cove. I am going to have so much fun playing this family.

Comments

• Hthr0120Hthr0120 Posts: 292 Member
    Cool. Enjoy and keep us informed on how it goes. How many kids does he have?
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,899 Member
    He has one. His name is Cameron and his daughter's name is Catelyn.

I forgot to take a picture lol.

Well here's a picture of little Catelyn playing in the toilet.
    NtBtv9h.png

You can already see how well this whole single father mess is going.

I'm actually going to have Cameron open his own at home business and sell paintings. I want to try the Home Business aspect of this game since I haven't already.
  • thankucatgodthankucatgod Posts: 398 Member
    Catelyn is so cute! Do you have any pictures of the whole family? I'm sure they're lovely. :)
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,585 Member
    Aw! Love it. =D
    edited October 2015
    Catelyn is so cute! Do you have any pictures of the whole family? I'm sure they're lovely. :)

Catelyn just went off to college. When she returns home, I will snap a few pictures of her with her dad. Forgot to take some before she went to college. I fail....
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Aw! Love it. =D
    Thank you. :smile:

Oh and Catelyn got a 1,000 simeoleon scholarship! She managed to keep an A average in both elementary and high school.
  • mmmcheezy225mmmcheezy225 Posts: 631 Member
    Congratulations to Catelyn! Ah, simkids...they grow up so fast. :') Your game sounds really interesting! Did Cameron ever open up that shop?
    No, unfortunately, he never opened up that shop. Rent was due on Monday so he needed to get a real job.