Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    It's embarrassing how many posts it says I need to catch up with. ;) Hi friends - I didn't intend to poof, it just sort of happened. Everything is fine and I will try to catch up as soon as I can. Once I got behind, I started procrastinating. "Oh, I'll catch up later." And well, we see how that went. >:)
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
  • JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    JoeJoe11 wrote: »
    Could anyone tell me when these sets will next be available for DD?
    • Country Livin'
    • Brunch at the Old Mill
    • Farm Fresh Folk
    • Fabulous Fiesta
    I've read through the first page and I'm a little confused how the numbers translate to dates etc. Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'd be really grateful if someone could explain the system to me in laymen terms!

They use this spead sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NIeS9yIMAw-fA7VhseLilqCOV5XfKoSJXwbyyKQLJP4/edit?pli=1#gid=882235701

Simply, look for the items you need on the first page of this thread. Write down their numbers, then go to this spread sheet and look for them~ It's very easy :)For example: Country Livin' is at #36, #103, #384, #450, #927... I'd wait for #103 if I were you, because it's the cheapest price (390sp). Then you go to the spread sheet, you click on "Current Roation" and look for #103 , scroll down. You will see that Country Livin' (#103) will come up on the DD at November the 14th.

I hope that helps.

Thank you so much! The spreadsheet was exactly what I was missing. All makes sense now! :)

dont forget to make sure you have the spreadsheet adjusted to your timezone @JoeJoe11

I was wondering whether that was possible. How would I go around doing that? I'm from UK (GMT). Thank you!

Thanks for all the advice/helpful links too, everyone!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Could anyone tell me when these sets will next be available for DD?
    • Country Livin'
    • Brunch at the Old Mill
    • Farm Fresh Folk
    • Fabulous Fiesta
    I've read through the first page and I'm a little confused how the numbers translate to dates etc. Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'd be really grateful if someone could explain the system to me in laymen terms!

They use this spead sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NIeS9yIMAw-fA7VhseLilqCOV5XfKoSJXwbyyKQLJP4/edit?pli=1#gid=882235701

Simply, look for the items you need on the first page of this thread. Write down their numbers, then go to this spread sheet and look for them~ It's very easy :)For example: Country Livin' is at #36, #103, #384, #450, #927... I'd wait for #103 if I were you, because it's the cheapest price (390sp). Then you go to the spread sheet, you click on "Current Roation" and look for #103 , scroll down. You will see that Country Livin' (#103) will come up on the DD at November the 14th.

I hope that helps.

Thank you so much! The spreadsheet was exactly what I was missing. All makes sense now! :)

dont forget to make sure you have the spreadsheet adjusted to your timezone @JoeJoe11

I was wondering whether that was possible. How would I go around doing that? I'm from UK (GMT). Thank you!

Thanks for all the advice/helpful links too, everyone!
    Click on the current rotation, scroll across, each column has a Timezone on it. Find the item you're after scroll past the item name, price ect and find out when it will be up in your Timezone. British summer time is one of the actual preset timezones.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Hello everybody,

Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. Tiki Outdoor Party and Multitab 2000 come up at their best price on the rotation at numbers 620 and 622. Happy Shopping!

Current Deals:
    610 ) Provence / 315 / 693 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation; 3 items are included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 152, # 933, but less than # 752)

Upcoming Deal
    611 ) Le Cirque Esprit- Knife Thrower's Table / 26 / 69 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Esprit; Le Cirque Celebration!
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

612 ) Fair and Flowing / 31 / 44 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Bridal Party

613 ) Morocco Mystique / 250 / 405 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 600, # 645, but less than # 335)

614 ) Baseball Jacket / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

615 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Primotrashcoggler Compactor / 52 / 84 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

616 ) Haiku of the Lotus / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 754)

617 ) Archibald Arch / 39 / 48 / 19% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

618 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Hood Lamp / 8 / 26 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

619 ) Sleep Loud! / 33 / 83 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom; Loud, Fast, Clash! – Bedroom + Attire

620 ) Tiki Outdoor Party / 480 / 1277 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than# 683, # 155, # 487)

621 ) Front Row Center Bedroom / 167 / 450 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 250, # 188, but less than # 464)

622 ) Multitab 6000 / 235 / 287 / 18% / 2 hours
    Part of: Technophobe No More; May 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 163)

623 ) Pastoral Practical Kitchen Shelf / 12 / 26 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Provence; World Inspiration Compilation

624 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 710 / 1797 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 717, # 131, # 324, # 57, but less than # 538)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    @KittyKat8103 Loving the sig banner art :)

:star: Welcome @JoeJoe11 :star: And anyone else I may have missed <3 Have been a bit absent of late :flushed:

@Jaceigh I would happily welcome you back if you did not bring with you the worlds most evil purple monkey :fearful:

I've spent all my waking hours thinking of something insightful to say ever since they introduced the new 'Insightful' button a month ago :hushed: This is what I've come up with so far:

Potato

I think it's going pretty well :*
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    AlphaFen wrote: »

:star: Welcome @JoeJoe11 :star: And anyone else I may have missed <3 Have been a bit absent of late :flushed:

@Jaceigh I would happily welcome you back if you did not bring with you the worlds most evil purple monkey :fearful:

I've spent all my waking hours thinking of something insightful to say ever since they introduced the new 'Insightful' button a month ago :hushed: This is what I've come up with so far:

Potato

I'm very sorry, but, I can't lol this....or can I?
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Man, they took the LOL button away, I like the LOL button. I don't know why they even bothered putting the disagree button back up, after the problems last time. Next they'll take away the Awesome button cause now people are going to abuse it.

Looks like both the lol and the disagree buttons are gone.
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »

Potato

Only you @bekkasan would try to Lol the world's most insightful internet post :expressionless:
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »

Potato

Only you @bekkasan would try to Lol the world's most insightful internet post :expressionless:

:naughty:
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    @AlphaFen I found your potato insightful. Congratulations.
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    @AlphaFen I found your potato insightful. Congratulations.

@FoxyLovesKitty - I would lazily click on the "LOL" button to show how I feel about your comment, but instead I will have to use my words. :#

So...uh... LOL. B)

<3
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    Thank you @AlphaFen :smile:
    Man, they took the LOL button away, I like the LOL button. I don't know why they even bothered putting the disagree button back up, after the problems last time. Next they'll take away the Awesome button cause now people are going to abuse it.

Looks like both the lol and the disagree buttons are gone.

They should have put agree up there. I don't care whether the disagree button is there or not, but the LOL button was very useful. I come back and there's all these new buttons, then within that same day 2 disappeared, lol.
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    edited October 2015
    Here are a few notes from my massive catch up spree. :)

@gnlovew @jbsquared2000 @rionismyname @ZeeGee @VGryphon :star: Belated Congrats on joining OTS Club! :star:

@calents @mooshygirl Belated condolences on your (and family's) losses. <3

@bekkasan @frozenorangejuic I'm glad your husbands are feeling better. :)

@Me1620 Congratulations on the twin grandkids! o:)

To everyone else, I hope this note finds you in good spirits, hugs to anyone who needs it. :)

To the new people, Howdy - glad to "meet" you. :)
    Post edited by Jaceigh on
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
    Thanks for all your help, guys. Just went through the sets I want the most and added them to the calender on my phone. Going to try and grab each one while I can, although it might require a few late-ish nights!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    @KittyKat8103 & @Jaceigh - Thx for the congratulations. My grandbabies are now 5 weeks old. They are sweet and cuddly and make going back to OE (from the forum) a pleasure.
    Could anyone tell me when these sets will next be available for DD? ....

@JoeJoe11 - Welcome to the DD thread. I wanted to add to the other posts responding to your question. Forgive me for the length of this post but I want to highlight some important points to help you with your DD Stalking.

Before I discuss the DD spreadsheet I wanted to let you know that we do not view any question as stupid. Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification on any DD or sales question. The DD team's mission is to help simmers get the most value for your simpoints.

Now on to the DD spreadsheet and other tools.

As Trithone wrote: "The spreadsheet is quite big and can be confusing at first." I would suggest reading the information on the Welcome tab and view the tutorials by Ajaxpost and Trithone.

The spreadsheet includes many tabs and you will have to use the right scroll button on the tab bar to view them all. An easy way to view all the sets that are, and are not, on the DD list can be found on the Sets on DD tab. The left side of the sheet groups the sets, which are offered on the DD, in alphabetical order. The right side of the spreadsheet lists the sets and compilations not offered on the DD. (There is a similar tab for Venue/ Premium Content items.) You could also use the Sort by Item/Set to see if a set is offered. This sheet groups all the DD deals alphabetically and then by price from lowest to highest.

From the Sets on the DD tab or the Sort by Item/Set, you can see that Country Livin' is offered five times, Brunch at the Old Mill is offered twice and Farm Fresh Folk set is offered three times.

Taking Country Livin' as an example, this is what you can learn from the spreadsheet.

Deal # 36 DD price is 840 sp; regular price is 1500 sp; you save 44%; the deal lasts for 2 hours; and, the set is part of the April 2013 Compilation
    The set is also offered at deals # 103 for 390 sp / 74% off; # 384 for 675 sp / 55% off; # 450 for 390 sp / 74% off; and, # 927 for 735 sp 51% off.

Now that you have all the information about the various deals the set is offered, as FoxLovesKitty advised, click on the Current Rotation tab search for deal # 103. Notice the deal numbers in the first column have either white, green, yellow or red backgrounds. White means the deals are offered only once on the DD, the other coloured cells mean the deals are repeated: green being the best price, yellow neither the best or worst price and red being the most expensive price for the deal.

FoxyLovesKitty also noted, while Fabulous Fiesta doesn't show up on the DD, there are still ways to take advantage of other deals to help you obtain the set without spending full price. A very informative thread to read which will give you tips on how to use the DD to get sets not on the DD for great prices is LadybugLeslie's thread outlining Daily Deal cascades

As stated in her thread:
    Fabulous Fiesta/ April 2012 Compilation -- 71 total SP
    - complete Best of 2012 compilation AND
    - DD# 189: Haute Hacienda Kitchen - Talavera Tile Wall Mirror (27 sp)
    - DD# 400: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Talavera Tile Island (28 sp)
    - DD# 735: Haute Hacienda Cantina Canister (16 sp)
    - DD# 845: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set FREE! -- the kitchen set plus the Indian Items from Best of 2012 should combine to give you a green download button on the April 2012, which means you get HH Dining, the Deep Fryer, and the Ice Cream Maker for free!

She provides tip for Best of 2012 Compilation
    Best of 2012-- 910 sp
    - DD# 546: Chun Co Teppanyaki Grill (150 SP), it is also DD# 149, 160, 497, &579
    - DD# 952: Stones Throw Greenhouse (760 SP)
    - Best of 2012--- free!

If you love toddler and children items, be sure to read about the Animal Abounds Cascade .
    This is how it goes:
    buy one single item worth about 25 sp to initiate the CYS discount (I bought the fuzzy friend's lamp post (dd#293 for 7sp), then buy the Animals Abound Playground set for roughly 375 sp. Now go download the Tip top toddler set & Kids 2010 sets for free. This is a true glitch in the store, so all cascades do not work like this, but it is a glitch that everyone should take advantage of!!

An excellent tool to help you determine what your CYS discount will be for a particular deal is Elianahere's Daily Deal CYS calculator.

The Sort by "Part of Set" tab on the spreadsheet, is sorted by the column that lists the sets or compilations that the deal is included in. You can view all the items from a particular set or compilation that are offered on this DD list.

Happy DD Stalking
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    Jaceigh wrote: »

@gnlovew @jbsquared2000 @rionismyname @ZeeGee @VGryphon :star: Belated Congrats on joining OTS Club! :star:

To everyone else, I hope this note finds you in good spirits, hugs to anyone who needs it. :)

Thank you @Jaceigh! You were a part of getting me there! :grin: I still hardly know what to do with myself sometimes, pretty sure I've only just stopped checking the DD's for anything other than points! :smiley: I hope all is well with you!
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Howdy DD Stalkers,

Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. Romanza Bridal Party makes its only appearance on the rotation at number 626. Other than that the items up today are mostly once-on-the-rotation individual items that are parts of other sets. The set for each is listed here under the item (see the "Part of" notes) so check that out if you are working toward particular sets. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:

622 ) Multitab 6000 / 235 / 287 / 18% / 2 hours
    Part of: Technophobe No More; May 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 163)

Upcoming Deals:
    623 ) Pastoral Practical Kitchen Shelf / 12 / 26 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Provence; World Inspiration Compilation

624 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 710 / 1797 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 717, # 131, # 324, # 57, but less than # 538)

625 ) Furoshiki Hanging / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours

626 ) Romanza Bridal Party / 363 / 922 / 61% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation

627 ) Makizushi Counter Island / 57 / 89 / 36% / 2 hours

628 ) Everyday Casual Chic / 513 / 1337 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 759, but less than # 354)

629 ) Das BrauenMeister / 35 / 42 / 17% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set

630 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Charming Culture Counter Island / 39 / 68 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

631 ) Runway Riot / 756 / 1400 / 46% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 123, # 517, # 340)

632 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Refrigerator / 44 / 81 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 94)

633 ) Old Town: Starter Kit / 189 / 365 / 48% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but some items are part of Quaint Cottage Collection
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 60 but less than # 676, # 496)

634 ) The V.I.P. / 41 / 52 / 21% / 2 hours
    Part of: Diva and Divo; Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    Jaceigh wrote: »

thank you so much @Jaceigh
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    Hi everyone!

I'm waiting for Romanza Bridal Party tonight. There should be a nice green download button on it according to the DD calculator. Love those green buttons! :smiley:

✼ My TS3 MyPage
    @me1620 Thank you so much for all that advice! It's honestly so helpful!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    Oh wow, I wasn't aware that the 'Romanza Bridal Party' is on the DD. Oh well, I hope I'll be able to get it next time :)
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    @Jaceigh Thank you! And thanks for the summary of what's been going on in this thread. School started + new job = not much forum time.

@Me1620 Jodi! Twin grandchildren! I bet they are adorable and I so want to see a pic but I guess that's against the rules. Plum.

@bekkasan and @frozenorangejuic sorry to hear your husbands were sick but glad to hear they are better <3

@calents and @Mooshygirl I'm so sorry for your losses. {{{hugs}}}

@AlphaFen @FoxyLovesKitty @jbsquared2000 LOL. Now we have to spam up our notifications with lol comments.

• pinkieposhpinkieposh Posts: 241 Member
    Hi everyone!

I'm waiting for Romanza Bridal Party tonight. There should be a nice green download button on it according to the DD calculator. Love those green buttons! :smiley:

That's awesome. I love the pixiebow from this set. super cute.
    tumblr_phvdhrrkdl1qcy6v1o1_r2_540.png
    My Page My Simblr My Studio
    My YouTube Channel
  • tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    pinkieposh wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

That's awesome. I love the pixiebow from this set. super cute.

Yeah the bow is adorable! :smiley:

✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    Yay! Got the rest of Everyday Casual Chic for free since I owned quite a few items from it! :smiley:
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top