Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AlphaFFrog's Attic Of Awesome

Comments

• mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Kevin was getting restless so I had to bring him out again. One thing I forgot to mention was that I notice a lot of your males sport a fair amount of chest hair .... is this something we should be concerned about? Are you hankering for a werewolf in your life? >:)

Also, I greatly admire Mr Fuentez's underpants, so colourful. Kevin is also impressed. (He seems to have taken on a life of his own :o )
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited July 2015
    @ZeeGee Thank you :heart: Now I must move on to the grievously offended section: Princess!!? I am not a mere Princess :scream: I am Her Imperial Robotic Majesty, Serene and Supreme Overlord of Squishy Things B) (otherwise known as humans :* ) ZeeGee you could at least try to get it right :unamused: I mean it's just so short and easy to remember :cry:

@mothersuperior2
    One thing I forgot to mention was that I notice a lot of your males sport a fair amount of chest hair .... is this something we should be concerned about? Are you hankering for a werewolf in your life? >:)
    Don't start getting all Freudian on me or I might start asking why you feel the need to be accompanied by a man who drops his trousers wherever you go :*
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    SO SORRY, Your Imperial Majesty of Serenity and .... no wait, Your Imperial and Supreme Overlord of, no wait, that's not right either. Sigh. Try again. Your Imperial Froggy Roboticness or Serene Your Highness.....I give up.
    AlphaFen wrote: »
    Don't start getting all Freudian on me or I might start asking why you feel the need to be accompanied by a man who drops his trousers wherever you go :*

ROFL
    I've only just realised that you are absolutely correct!!! :) That describes FatherSuperior2 exactly :D
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    What is this? An attic? Have you been hiding from me? Well, I found you!!! :kissing_smiling_eyes:
    Are you seriously telling me that this is up to date? :#

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @mothersuperior2 This is up to date B) Apart from the drum I made for Addy. Which for some reason they need to approve i.e disappear completely and wont let me post :unamused: Maybe they objected to the accompanying 12 page thesis on "Robot Superiority and the Enslavement and Destruction of all Mankind" You humans can be so touchy about stuff like that :*

@Jemlia After a two months, I've found you finding me :kissing_smiling_eyes:
    The drum is in your studio though? I'm sure I've seen it there. :)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Ahh, umm, hi!

So, I came to this far-flung corner of the forum to publicise my own wonderfulness and solicit the admiration that is due to me ... only to discover that you are here as well ... is no corner of the TS3 universe safe! ;)

But, as I am here now I suppose I could say that I love your Sims and I'm particularly pleased that you have let some of your manly men folk keep their man-fur. :)

Lovely little homes too, loving the passionate reds of A Starter Hacienda ... which reminds me ... can you send Andy McHandy round ASAP, I've got things that, umm, need, like, fixing ...! :hushed:
    @mothersuperior2 Yes it's in my studio, thanks for noticing B) One day I'll post a link, but I have not given up hope of posting it's pic. I shall conquer! :triumph:

@ajaxpost Hello! :) Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my nonsense and say such lovely things :blush: When I made these sims I had no idea their chest hair would be so important to so many people :hushed:

You are always welcome here :kissing_heart: If any thread of mine isn't a place for blatant self promotion and enslavement of humanity to feed an ego's unquenchable hunger for glory, I literally don't what is B)

Oh and to answer your questions: Yes, you may borrow Andy McHandy o:) and No, no corner of the universe is safe, Mwhahahahaha >:) Speaking of which, I'm going to go make an appearance in your thread........good luck :*
    You come on, just as my tablet needs charging ... I see an energy stealing pattern here, robot pal. Cu later B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    edited December 2015
    Name: The Mausoleum Maze
    Lot Size: 30x20
    CC/CAP/Spawners:Nada/None/Zero
    Reason for downloading: Kooky, Spooky Ooky Contest
    Description: No CC, CAP or Spawners EDIT Now with fog emitters :hushed: When Ol' Man Jenkins passed away in mysterious circumstances the townsfolk found that he'd left a 30x20 area, complete with maze to the town in his will, to show his love for the citizens. The locals were quite excited....that is till they saw their first glimpse of the mausoleum at the grand unveiling. Turns out Ol' Man Jenkins wasn't very fond of the locals…..but he was very fond of the dark arts, cow plants and frightening small children….

l7cz4E9.jpg?1
    kcHzkls.jpg?1
    sJn4EzH.jpg?1
    To see more you will have to enter the maze! >:) If you dare! :scream:
    Post edited by AlphaFFrog on
    Guess who? :#

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    Attila The Hun? :*
  • KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    Love your creations @AlphaFen! I love all the sims and their backstories... I think I may have to play George. Your builds are really beautifully done, and that Mausoleum Maze I am definitely going to have to drop into Midnight Hollow! LOVE this!
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
    edited October 2015
    @KittyKat8103 Hello! <3 Thank you for appearing in my un-humble abode and saying such nice things :blush: I'm also playing George at the moment :o Turns out (he was one of my very early uploads and was living in my town) he had a whole bunch of junk in his inventory and some random skills he picked up while I was destroying another Sims life playing nicely with my pixellated dolls o:) So I've uploaded a version of George (ditto my other early Sim Micah) that hasn't mysteriously developed 5 drum skills and other random talents :|

Enjoy/Welcome/thank you B)

P.S Kudos for finding me, I thought you might notice the sky-writing or nightly laser show advertising my Attic :/ I'm just too subtle for my own good :pensive:
    Post edited by AlphaFFrog on
    Guess again.
    George plays the drums? :o
    Gorgeous laser show and sky-writing by the way. :)
    Guess what?
    Going I am. B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    Oh my gosh!!! I love this thread!!! :grin: I saw that you mentioned your attic, but I'm still such a newb :blush: , I didn't realize what this was! I love your sims (especially the hairy ones :wink: ), and the colors you use in their clothing and in your homes are just beautiful! :smiley: I'm not surprised that your sim's backstories are hilarious, I can't wait to add them to my game. You're really talented sweetie. :heart: , and to celebrate, I'm sending you my tiny herd of dancing hamsters. Please be kind to the little fellows HSR! :smiley:
    graphics-hamsters-045040.gif
    So glad to have @gnlovew join us here in the attic. I've been a lurker here for a long time, it's nice to have the company. :mrgreen:
    Jemlia wrote: »
    So glad to have @gnlovew join us here in the attic. I've been a lurker here for a long time, it's nice to have the company. :mrgreen:

Thank you @Jemlia! I'm always happy to find my friends clustered somewhere. :grin: Alpha's creations are so fun! Do you have a thread on here? I guess I should have been asking everyone that from the begining. I'm a lazy forum-er. :blush:
    @gnlovew You amazing builder think I'm talented!!? <3 And my Sims are suitably hairy!!? :bawling: Both @Jemlia @mothersuperior2 are still stalking my thread!!? :hushed: Plus a tiny herd of tiny hamsters are here to dance before my throne!!? :love:

I'm about to go into a joy coma, only resuscitate in case of Free trips to Vegas emergencies :*
    Only the best for Her Serene Robotness!! :grin::cookie:
    Does that mean it will be quiet in here while you're in your joy coma, Alpha? Because there are no free trips to Vegas, just ask anyone who's gone. :wink: When @Mosup said guess who? I expected the Spanish Inquisition but then I thought how silly, no one expects the Spanish Inquisition. :tongue:
    gnlovew wrote: »
    Only the best for Her Serene Robotness!! :grin::cookie:
    Naturally B)

Do you have a thread here @Jemlia? I haven't found one but I'd love to see a thread for your awesome builds! Pumpkin's house was so imaginative <3

Oh and.....
    Jemlia wrote: »
    Does that mean it will be quiet in here while you're in your joy coma, Alpha? Because there are no free trips to Vegas
    Stop disturbing my joy coma with logic!! :weary:

P.S No one suspects the Spanish inquisition especially if they're dressed as Attila The Hun :*
    I do not have a thread on here. Maybe I'll start one. I don't have that many creations in my current games comparatively - lost years of stuff to hardware failure and being too busy with school to back up my game stuff. :flushed: