Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Freezer Bunny Holiday Simifest-Event Sign Ups!

Comments

• aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    We'll add one more sign up for everyone next week since we have more events!!! Yay!!!
  • iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    edited October 2015
    @ThePlumbob Yayyyy! The Belles will be more than glad to have you over :D

@Rorygilmore34 If you aren't at your limit with sign ups the Belles would be glad to have you! :3
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    For my second two sign ups, I'd like my (YA) Simself to attend @Meggles New Years party and @iheartdinosx3 Christmas party. Christmas sweaters ftw! >:)
    @JordanNicoleJJ Woop woop! I gotta start to remember who all is coming lol :D
    I was wondering if I could sign up for @kardizzle 's event Trick or Treats? :)
  • ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    Got the internet back! I couldn't think of a good name, but here's the deails for my event.

Event: Spooky Moon Treats
    When: Last week of October
    Where: raereigames@wordpress.com

The Blue Peas are going trick or treating in Newcrest. This is a lighthearted event, not scary or dark. There are two ways to participate.

1. Up to five kids can join oneZero and Penelope as the two girls visit Newcrest for their first Halloween.

2. Help populate Newcrest with Spooky houses. House exteriors will mainly be used. Tag houses #spookymoon in the gallery. Due October 24th.

Collaboration. No collaboration is required to submit houses. For kids, if you are available to chat over screenshots the last week of October, that's great. Otherwise, a bio of the child would behelpful to capture their personality.

I have all the packs, but play a mostly vanilla game. I'll add a little cc for this if you tell me where to get it, but mostly vanilla is preferred.

Feel free to PM me with questions or ideas, but know I may not be able to respond before Oct. 15th.
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • putacece4lyfeputacece4lyfe Posts: 1,734 Member
    ra3rei wrote: »
    Got the internet back! I couldn't think of a good name, but here's the deails for my event.

The Blue Peas are going trick or treating in Newcrest. This is a lighthearted event, not scary or dark. There are two ways to participate.

1. Up to five kids can join oneZero and Penelope as the two girls visit Newcrest for their first Halloween.

2. Help populate Newcrest with Spooky houses. House exteriors will mainly be used. Tag houses #spookymoon in the gallery. Due October 24th.

Collaboration. No collaboration is required to submit houses. For kids, if you are available to chat over screenshots the last week of October, that's great. Otherwise, a bio of the child would behelpful to capture their personality.

I have all the packs, but play a mostly vanilla game. I'll add a little cc for this if you tell me where to get it, but mostly vanilla is preferred.

Feel free to PM me with questions or ideas, but know I may not be able to respond before Oct. 15th.

@ra3rei Olivia Love wants to go!
    disney-princess-challenge.png

Disney Princess Legacy Challenge Updated: 12/20 | Monthly Short Story Blog: Simming Through the Story Hour Haitus | It's an Olivia Love World Haitus
  • ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member

I was thinking of her when I thought this up. :)
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member

Olivia is going to have a trick or treating spreeee lol so much candy
  • RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    @ThePlumbob Yayyyy! The Belles will be more than glad to have you over :D

@Rorygilmore34 If you aren't at your limit with sign ups the Belles would be glad to have you! :3

Thank you, @iheartdinosx3 ! I have no idea how this limit thing works so I thought I would ask. ;)
  • putacece4lyfeputacece4lyfe Posts: 1,734 Member

Olivia is going to have a trick or treating spreeee lol so much candy

Haha she is. Lol. Luckily she loves candy. Lol
    disney-princess-challenge.png

Disney Princess Legacy Challenge Updated: 12/20 | Monthly Short Story Blog: Simming Through the Story Hour Haitus | It's an Olivia Love World Haitus
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Are we allowed to do the additional signup now @aroseinbloom ? If so, I'd love to go the One Word Resolutions event - spa and resolutions, it's just up my alley! :)
    Hiya...sorry, friends. Been a less than stellar weekend into the week and I've felt like neglecting my Sim responsiblities. But I'm back now and will work on updating everything.

Check back here in a little while, please, and make sure I got it right!
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Are we allowed to do the additional signup now @aroseinbloom ? If so, I'd love to go the One Word Resolutions event - spa and resolutions, it's just up my alley! :)

Yaaaaaasssss!!! Let's add one more sign up to this week!

At this point, you can be signed up for up to 5 events!!!!
    Okay...so at this point, we'll go with the fact that you're allowed up to 5 sign ups...if you missed out on any weeks, just shout out which events you want to go to!
    I'm signing up for (from last week...eeeep!) @Cathytea's event and @iheartdinosx3's dinner!

I'm so excited.
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    I'd like to do Christmas Dinner with the Belles and One Word Resolutions if there's room and I'm not taking anyone's spot.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    If I'm still allowed to, I'd like to sign up for Spooky Moon Treats by @ra3rei for this week! ninjapiglet would be happy to participate. :)
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I want to sign up for the One Word Resolution by @aroseinbloom :mrgreen:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Alrighty!

I've updated the lists with your new sign ups!!
    @aroseinbloom @CathyTea Yaaaaay! The Belles are excited that all their invitations were accepted! :D
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    Oh NEAT!!!! I'D love to grab that last spot for trick or treats! What do you need, for it?
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
    @Penguinwa101....@kardizzle will reach out to you now that the event is full and let you know what you need to do!!

:)
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    @Penguinwa101....@kardizzle will reach out to you now that the event is full and let you know what you need to do!!

:)

Awesome!!!! Can't wait!
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Alrighty!

I've updated the lists with your new sign ups!!

Thanks Rosie! :)
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast