Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is it bad that I have a crush on a Sim I just made?

Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,901 Member
edited September 2015 in The Sims 2
I honestly didn't mean to make him this hot but DANG. Now I find myself just staring at him constantly (which makes sense since I'm playing him right now) but seriously.

I'm not crazy! Look for yourself!
zP4beZ5.png

I think Allison Walton from University has a thing for him since she won't leave him alone. -_-

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Lol! I won't tell. XD
  • The sim is very attractive :).
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    HAHA im laughing because that looks EXACTLY like my husband... I have tried many times to make him and you've done better than me... the beard, the hair, the slanted eyes. It's crazy! If I could post a picture of him you would be freaked out lol
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,901 Member
    @Rflong7: thank you lol

@MadisonMontgomery: Thank you. I honestly wasn't trying to make him look that attractive but hey, I'll work with it

@Olivesplum06 : LOL!! that's too funny!
  • jvms20jvms20 Posts: 636 Member
    How do you make good looking sims without cc? I tried making a sim once without using any cc and ohmahgerd he looked sooo weird -.- his nose was way out of proportion with his entire face which was weird because in CAS it looked normal. I suck at making sims in this game lol
    mRzKqv8.gif?1
  • nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    That is totally normal :D
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,901 Member
    LOL thanks. At least I know I'm not some kind of cuckoo brain for drolling over a pixal.

@jvms20: I just messed around with the sliders and BAM!! Hot Dude Extraordinare.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I had a HUGE crush on Ned from Sims 4. Haha :D:love:
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Don't worry, my avatar is my new sim-crush. Shhhh
    oh3cjs.jpg