Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited for Get together!

Comments

• marie29marie29 Posts: 200 Member
    I am Excited about Get Together, BUT I have to get game Fixed first, since I added the spooky pack, My game has kept going off line, I called EA and such, so I hope they fix it before I get the new pack, :smile: and I've already posted bout it on the tech page, so here is to hoping.

Mine does the same thing. It has been doing it a long time for me. I don't have spooky pack not into Halloween. I have to reconnect to the internet if I am on the game too long. It don't really bother me though but just letting you know you are not the only one.
  • marie29marie29 Posts: 200 Member
    I am looking forward to the certain things in the new ep.
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    I'm putting an estimate in for mid October. Partially because the expansion pack is (meant to be) released around mid November. I'm hoping though that by the middle of October we will be seeing some decent videos from the team or even a patch of some sort to prepare us!
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    The doctor trailer was 1 month and a half before GTW release, so we might have news soon, assuming their marketing plan is about the same length
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Neia wrote: »
    The doctor trailer was 1 month and a half before GTW release, so we might have news soon, assuming their marketing plan is about the same length

I hope so!
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    Most news is released on Wednesdays (or Wednewsdays as I tend to call them) just check out the News page on the Sims site, you'll see that most blogs about new releases were posted on Wednesday.

To share in the general exitement, I pre-ordered Get Together today! Yay! :smiley:
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    edited October 2015
    I hope we hear something about the official release day soon because if it's late November I might go crazy.
    @Mightydan I know it's like give us something on a calendar!!!
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I have finally finished in CAS with two households that will be placed in Windenburg as premades, really happy with them :smile:

Now I just have to get my inner deviant simmer in gear because most of them are ghosts. The Spooky Stuffpack helped a ton, allready knew the stories I wanted to do but now I had the costumes to make it perfect!

Is anyone else going to move their main household to Windenburg? The new world looks so beautiful that I don't I think I'll be using Willow Creek or Oasis Springs anymore
    @Mightydan I will be! I can't wait :)
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »
    Is anyone else going to move their main household to Windenburg? The new world looks so beautiful that I don't I think I'll be using Willow Creek or Oasis Springs anymore
    The oldest son of my main family and his fiance will probably move there. :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Ah I will for sure, normally I all move them to Oasis Springs because it's my favorite world, but Windenburg looks stunning so i'm sure i'm going to move them as soon as it comes out!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina

Hadn't thought of that, but as I forsee my Sim's current home being too small in the future (she just moved there and I spent ages building it and even longer finding the right neighbours...) I think I might do that, but my Sim will have to live in Newcrest for a while longer, I don't want to have gone through all that trouble just to have her live there for 2 Sim weeks or so.

Anyway, I will move a Sim/some Sims to Windenburg in a seperate test save (thus being the main household of that save ;)). I had a test save for GTW and one of my test Sims ended up being one of my all time favourites (so I placed a blank copy of him in my current save :)), so who knows what will happen.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

Hadn't thought of that, but as I forsee my Sim's current home being too small in the future (she just moved there and I spent ages building it and even longer finding the right neighbours...) I think I might do that, but my Sim will have to live in Newcrest for a while longer, I don't want to have gone through all that trouble just to have her live there for 2 Sim weeks or so.

Anyway, I will move a Sim/some Sims to Windenburg in a seperate test save (thus being the main household of that save ;)). I had a test save for GTW and one of my test Sims ended up being one of my all time favourites (so I placed a blank copy of him in my current save :)), so who knows what will happen.

What exactly is a test save? :)
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

A new save you start to test out all the new features of the new pack. I'm particularly fond of my normal Sims, so I usually have other Sims test potentially dangerous things.
    Also, a test save allows me to make mistakes or take the time to figure out how something works, then I can just have my other Sims do it without the hassle of figuring out how to (*perfectionist*). For GTW is specifically chose to have a test save because I didn't want an alien-infested town with pregnant men everywhere. Turns out my game is one of the type where aliens are uncommon, but not extremely rare, but I didn't know that at first. Likewise the active careers all work a lot better if you have a single Sim household, the save I had at that point contained only families (I have a different main save now).

I guess GT doesn't really need a test save, but I also kind of had one for OR, so, it's really just the way I play.
    A new save you start to test out all the new features of the new pack. I'm particularly fond of my normal Sims, so I usually have other Sims test potentially dangerous things.
    Also, a test save allows me to make mistakes or take the time to figure out how something works, then I can just have my other Sims do it without the hassle of figuring out how to (*perfectionist*). For GTW is specifically chose to have a test save because I didn't want an alien-infested town with pregnant men everywhere. Turns out my game is one of the type where aliens are uncommon, but not extremely rare, but I didn't know that at first. Likewise the active careers all work a lot better if you have a single Sim household, the save I had at that point contained only families (I have a different main save now).

I guess GT doesn't really need a test save, but I also kind of had one for OR, so, it's really just the way I play.

Thank you. That's actually really smart. I think I'll do that for GT. Just check out the town and the new townies that came with it and such. And I might even repopulate with my own characters but idk yet haha. I can't wait to try building with new stuff.

• BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I am not sure what I am going to do with the next pack, If i can't get this connection problem fixed for game, then i guess I wont be doing anything with Sims 4, :(
    Hopefully they will get the problem fixed for you soon!
    I am not sure what I am going to do with the next pack, If i can't get this connection problem fixed for game, then i guess I wont be doing anything with Sims 4, :(

Yea my game is suddenly not working either. Had to uninstall and now I'm waiting for it to download again....

• NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    I can't wait for the new information about Get Together !

I hope we'll have new information about the club features, and what sort of rules we can choose. I want to start planning all the clubs, and who is in which, and it'll be easier once we know a bit more about them.
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I really wanted clubs while playing yesterday! I am playing a very lax version of an asylum with fun sims who think they are Julius Caesar and Darth Vader (the Spooky Stuff costumes are making this loads of fun). I was growing very tired of fixing everything! I started thinking it would really add to the house if I could put a couple of them in a "handy man's" club so they'd fix stuff and a couple in a "neat but sweet" club so they'd clean. Then I started thinking about rivalries and how I could really make the house insane with different cliques. LOL
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    edited October 2015
    Whew catching up with the thread, still excited :smiley: I hope Get Together doesn't come out before I can get a computer. I bought Spooky Stuff and feel like it gave me more lag... thinking maybe I should just build and play with CAS until I can better enjoy the live mode.
    They just shared this on Twitter:

I got excited thinking it was new info. Hopefully they're just teasing us and we'll actually hear something new this week.