Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any recent story ideas?

icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
I'm rotating among households in Pleasantview, and so far everyone has perfect lives. I decided to mix things up a little.

In my game, Nina Caliente lives with her live-in boyfriend JJ, along with their teenage daughter in a duplex that I downloaded from the exchange. She has 3 bolts of attraction to the other tenant of the duplex, Phil.

I decided to have JJ propose to Nina on a date, where she'll say yes (because they have a strong relationship). But in a panic, Nina decides to have an affair with Phil, which JJ eventually discovers. JJ breaks up with Nina while keeping custody of their daughter Lynn, while Nina moves in with Phil in the other duplex unit. I think this'll make an interesting living situation. >:)

Do you have any interesting stories recently?
Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

Oh, sure- that'll be interesting indeed. XD

I'd set up some rules for Sims- maybe make some Random things which can happen. Maybe some of the options from the Random Legacy would be fun.

You could choose a challenge for some others... mini challenges...

how about running a business? I always think Don would be a great Used Car Salesman. XD

Good Luck! :)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Hi :)

Oh, sure- that'll be interesting indeed. XD

I'd set up some rules for Sims- maybe make some Random things which can happen. Maybe some of the options from the Random Legacy would be fun.

You could choose a challenge for some others... mini challenges...

how about running a business? I always think Don would be a great Used Car Salesman. XD

Good Luck! :)

Oh, I wasn't actually looking for suggestions. I was just curious to see what you guys have come up with. :D My Don is doing well as a top surgeon, but the used car salesman idea actually sounds realistic. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Oh, Sorry. XD

Don ran out on his wedding and then Cassandra left town. She just didn't want to deal with it. She's now got a new look and a nice hair dye job and is living the good life in a Trailer. She's got 3 kids from 3 different fathers is on her 2nd marriage. Life is great in the Trailer Park Challenge for her. XD

OH- She moved to Strangetown and met her mother. :)
    edited October 2015
    Oh, Sorry. XD

Don ran out on his wedding and then Cassandra left town. She just didn't want to deal with it. She's now got a new look and a nice hair dye job and is living the good life in a Trailer. She's got 3 kids from 3 different fathers is on her 2nd marriage. Life is great in the Trailer Park Challenge for her. XD

OH- She moved to Strangetown and met her mother. :)

Lol, I never imagined having Cassandra turn all trashy and stuff. In my game, Don did leave her at the altar when I was new to TS2, because I didn't know that you needed a lifetime score of at least 80 to succeed. I thought it was because Don was a player, so I switched to his house and Cassandra left him as well when I tried to get them married. I was so confused because Cassandra wanted to marry Don. :D

Edit: OH. I actually did make an alternate copy of Pleasantview. Here, Don got Cassie pregnant, then flirted with one of his lovers during the wedding, so they didn't tie the knot. I then made all his other lovers get mad at him as well. Malcolm Landgraab ended up inviting Don to a trip to the beach, where things got a bit steamy. :wink: I had Don give up his womanizing ways (but not before getting Dina pregnant as well) and then gave him a makeover.

Darren took the opportunity to make a move on Cassie, and now he'll be raising Cassie's baby with Don.

edited October 2015
    Lol~ Right! I let it play out. No interacting at all. XD

She's not trashy- she's just having a good time and her family without worrying about being married. She did get married but her first husband was an older Sim and she was already pregnant.
    She's had a baby with Nervous, dated the Lazlo boys and had a child with one of them.... She's just happy. XD

snapshot_02b23dd0_62b24e7c_zpspmke8zja.jpg

Sims2EP9%202015-07-15%2010-09-27-17_zpscjqygfe3.jpg

I hope you don't mind me sharing pictures. :)

icmnfrsh wrote: »

Edit: OH. I actually did make an alternate copy of Pleasantview. Here, Don got Cassie pregnant, then flirted with one of his lovers during the wedding, so they didn't tie the knot. I then made all his other lovers get mad at him as well. Malcolm Landgraab ended up inviting Don to a trip to the beach, where things got a bit steamy. :wink: I had Don give up his womanizing ways (but not before getting Dina pregnant as well) and then gave him a makeover.

Darren took the opportunity to make a move on Cassie, and now he'll be raising Cassie's baby with Don.

Oh, that's Cool!

Darren and Cassie make great babies. XD

I don't find Darren to be a good dad- in my game. He's always focused on skills and work to where I have to make him talk to his wife and kids. XD

He and Brandy Broke work well together. She likes him, course, she also will like Mortimer. I've had him move in with her and leave all him money so Brandi didn't get anything. I sometimes think of her as a black widow. XD
    Sharing pictures is actually a good way to share what's happening with your sims. :)

I also thought of him and Brandi Broke, but I thought it would be too weird that Dustin and Dirk would become stepbrothers, since they're both dating the Pleasant twins. There was a time when I resurrected Darleen, but I got bored and killed her off later on. In my current playthrough, Darren remained a widow, but now he lives with his son and grandson. :) His daughter with Darleen doesn't exist anymore, though. :(

I've never resurrected Darleen... I don't know why. She always seemed so mean out there as a ghost with bad thoughts of her son. O.o

Aw... I'm sure he's happy. I like Darren.

I've thought of going back to Pleasantview by not with Cassie in a new town. That would mess up my Storyline (since I had to export her and remake her in CAS). XD

Normally I had Cassie marry either Don or Darren but I like her leaving town after her breakdown. Starting fresh and giving up all that family security.

How are you playing Nina and Dina?
    I've never resurrected Darleen... I don't know why. She always seemed so mean out there as a ghost with bad thoughts of her son. O.o

Aw... I'm sure he's happy. I like Darren.

I've thought of going back to Pleasantview by not with Cassie in a new town. That would mess up my Storyline (since I had to export her and remake her in CAS). XD

Normally I had Cassie marry either Don or Darren but I like her leaving town after her breakdown. Starting fresh and giving up all that family security.

How are you playing Nina and Dina?

Well, Nina and Dina moved to a duplex downtown. Nina has really strong chemistry with this Downtownie who wears the blue button down with the chest exposed, so he moved in with her and had a daughter. Dina ended up marrying their landlord and had two kids with him. They moved to a different house downtown to accommodate the 2nd kid, and to give Nina some space.

Aw- How nice. =D