Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Expansions do you want to see and why?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    1423smile1423smile Posts: 118 Member
    Shidonii wrote: »
    In all honesty, I'm really desperate for an EP that focuses on Elementary/Middle/High School life. Not like generations with boarding school and activities, although that would also be nice. But I'm thinking more like... being able to choose what subjects you do, or have your sim join choir. Have your sim be able to get detention and stay after school for help. I really want to GET INSIDE the school, ya know? I want to watch my sim sit down in class and just look plain bored, or so energized for class. I always thought University was cool, but I don't really want an EP just focused on college life. I mean, What about our little sim children?! They normally go very underestimated and it saddens me. The only time they were ever really focused on was Generations, as I remember.

Also, DEFINITELY into the idea of a re-vamp of Apartment Life from TS2. That was my 🐸🐸🐸🐸!

Edit//
    So, I was thinking, why not add in something where the students get moodlets from how they do in school? Like, really into-detail type moodlets.
    Say they're struggling in school, and they get "Stressed" or "Worried". For you to get these moodlets off, you'd have to get whatever schoolwork/homework you're missing and turn it in. And you can choose whether your sim tries their best, or they only decide to do some of the work, and take half or 1/4 of the grade they could have gotten doing all the work. And you could have their teacher scold them. And could you imagine Parent/Teacher conferences?! Having teachers either be a "cool" teacher or a "strict" teacher and having that also effect your child sim. And having your high school sims worry about senior year ending exams, and whether or not they get to go to college. I've always wanted to follow my little sims into their school and just watch them learn out of curiosity. I'd really like to see it happen. Generations under young adult don't get enough love, in my opinion :(

ALSO: BIG IDEA. I'm really into the new notebook thing, it's cool. But in all honesty, I was kind of expecting it to be like a Diary/Journal. Where like certain events, your sim writes down how they feel. Say your sim had a good day at school and they write something along the lines of; "[Insert Sim Name] made this HILARIOUS joke in class today. In went something like this... [Knowing the Sims team they'll make a silly Llama joke]" It'd be a cool thing to add in. :)

I really like the idea with the school thing. It would be so cool to have your sims pick classes and join choir :D
  • Options
    StroganoffOfBeefStroganoffOfBeef Posts: 743 Member
    I miss apartment living and pets.

Weather and pets are my number one requests, though (tied), without a doubt.
    Rain, thunder storms, snow, snow days ! The weather man.
    Pets and weather seemed to just add so much more to the game, and as a cat lady,
    I loved being able to bring animals into my sims homes. I do hope they bring hampsters
    back like they were in the sims 1 and 2!
  • Options
    RyckRyck Posts: 214 Member
    edited March 2015
    Seasons, without weather the world always seems way to static and plain. After that Pets, as I find a world without animals very sad.
  • Options
    clover24clover24 Posts: 887 Member
    My list of eps are:
    . Seasons
    . Generations, family life including a university or school or something along those lines, as schools and university coincide with family life, and maybe give us more lifestages and family interaction and spice up the old folks.
    . I would like a gp with more holiday options as camping is fun but not really my cup of tea.
    . Town life or city life ep, something opposite from the towns that we have already got.
    . And i like the idea of an island ep, but not like s3 as i found the to glitchy. But im afraid i cant really say what i want as im not sure so feel free to fill in my blanks :p

i think thats it......
  • Options
    professorlilithprofessorlilith Posts: 392 Member
    >Yes, Freetime was my favorite Sims 2 expansion. And I want my Sims to do more things. Sims ballet! Sims basketball ( or six ball; I'm not picky). Sims zero gravity fencing! But I want expansion packs that do new things. I already bought Freetime, Seasons, etc. I prefer some unexpected options. The idea behind Get to Work is awesome; I want more creativity like that.@lilly625 said:
    > Freetime!!! I like all the skills that expansion back brought to the table. Plus I want a dance career track
  • Options
    Elisha201Elisha201 Posts: 15 Member
    I like 2hubbiesinlove's ideas. Especially the active Mayor career and community college.

I hate supernatural-themed packs. The Sims 3 was the closest one I would have liked, but it had really bad glitches. Otherwise, I never see the point of vampires, ghosts and witches.

That being said, I love pets or I'd like something that gives families more things to do together. They have all this cool potential with the group interactions and they haven't really done anything with it yet. Especially since the whole game is supposed to be about them interacting or the emotions. They haven't done much with either one.

I'd also like being able to kick people out of the household with just the phone.
  • Options
    professorlilithprofessorlilith Posts: 392 Member
    Oooh, I would love 17th and 18th century themed sims stuff! Big curly hair! Lace! Wigs! Fencing matches and duels! Romance interactions using fans! High heels for everyone! Horses and hunting dogs and high heels for men!! Yes, yes yes!
    > @s_stutler said:

>
    > Into The Past-
    > Thinking 18th century. I noticed when searching for S4 cc clothing- This style of dress was one of the first things to show up! I want the old style clothing... the belle gown dresses, the funny pants for men. The big giant hair styles with the poofs and the bows for the women and men and then of course the retro furniture to go with it. Just think any clothing from Pirates Of The Caribbean 1
    >
    >
    >
    >
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    I want to see: Into the Future because we already have aliens,Late Night, Island Paradise & Season pack together, University&Generation pack should be together, Pets, and great fun stuff packs with Outdoor fun pack, classic stuff packs 20's,40's,60's,70's,80's,90's, and more add on's.
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    I want all eps from sims 1. The same ideas just redone for 4 and weather! I loved the superstar ep.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Seasons, I want an easy access weather tab built right into the UI so I can check a 7 day forecast for my sim and If I don't like what's coming I can play weather DJ and say how much feet of now Snow I get in the winter, how hot it gets, wind gusts, thunderstorms all of it. and I can make the stars shine brighter the sun shine brighter, and the moon look bigger. I can make a solar/lunar eclipse happen if I wanted. Basically I want full control of the weather when I need it.

Pets, I need the basics, farm, and wilds alike. simple.

Magic, My favorite Expansion, I have an idea (Link below) that would allow players to create any supernatural how they want. You add the stereotypes or not, everything is 100% up to you.

Make a Nair wolf or the hairiest wolf ever you can decide where the hair lies. vampires no longer sparkle I think we made that clear. Vampires you can choose if they're pale all the time, or tanner than a oopalompa, Fairies believe them to be a trickster, gardener, tooth fairy, fairy godparent, Steampunk fairy cyberpunk fairy you name it. And Sorcerers, witches wizards call em what you want, this time they're More powerful, in control and this time the magic is in them so it's believable.

No more magic meter their powers vary upon their emotion. Certain emotions will strengthen, weaken and not even make a difference, but it also depends on their skill, and Energy (need) don't worry sims conjuring a fire ball won't drain your sims energy, Only extremely powerful spells and Transformations shall cost your sims Energy right down to the red.

Only a few things to remember:
    Magic is infinite
    Alignements depend on you.
    The rules of magic are up to you, there may be consequences if you are caught using magic in public, may have to answer to the magic hunters or the Magic Council, but if you are powerful enough to face those consequences. Well then you have nothing to fear, Choose your poison: Sleeping curse? Brian Washing Spell? Zombie Apocalypse... I prefer ripping their hearts out one by one, and adding them to my collection or a fireball.

What? Don't raise your eyebrows at me like I have issues, There are people out there lighting sims on fire and drowning them, If you ask me suggesting sims getting their hearts ripped out and crushed into a fine powder makes me look positively... moral.
    link in my signature!
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    franadkinsfranadkins Posts: 10 New Member
    I'd like nicer places to go on dates -- maybe a restaurant where Sims can get something to eat besides chips. I made one for my neighborhood, but I'd love pre-programmed wait staff and a chef, maitre d', kitchen staff.

I'd also like an auditorium where musicians can play concerts.
  • Options
    And Pets -- definitely pets.
  • Options
    One feature I'd like to see is the ability to control everyone who travels at the same time. And there definitely needs to be a better way to go home -- right now it's very haphazard. Go home together would be nice.

One more thing -- I'd like a Send Away as well as an Ask to leave. Sometimes you just want a Sim to get up and go.
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    University, nightlife, and business were my favorite expansions. I want a university expansion.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    BlueOvaleBlueOvale Posts: 740 Member
    edited October 2015
    Get cuddling!
    Pets, because sometimes living alone gets lonely, and playing many sims in one household is not my style.

Get Famous!
    Sort of like Superstar, a platform for a few active careers that would work great with a rags to riches story line.
    Probably with the fashion model, rock star and professional athlete careers. Celebrity system.

Get the Rent!
    A game pack centered around roommates and apartments. Possibility to be a landlord and/or a caretaker.
    Maisonettes, trendy high-rises, ghetto blocks, lofts/studios. New neighborhoods.

Get your coat on!
    Seasons. Just to feel the flow of time a little better, and for the beautiful landscapes and ambiances too.

Get to Work! (II)
    I love active careers. If I were to choose three more I'd go with psychologist, lawyer and paranormal investigator.

Get Clean!
    Another game pack, this time centered around house cleaning (!).
    It would have all the appliances and interactions to fill up a Saturday dedicated to cleaning the house.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited October 2015
    Pets, Generations 2.0 , Apartment Life, Seasons and revamped Makin' Magic and Superstar and either a pack like Bon Voyage or more Game Packs related to vacationing like OR.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    AlizeAlize Posts: 50 Member
    This is my dream for the Sims 4:
    I've got two ideas for exspansion packs.
    1. Sims 4 Around the world
    One idea for this pack is example to be able to visit the eifel tower in Paris, when you want to go to the top of the tower a load screen can come up like when you travel to another lot. When you on top you can get a beautiful few of Paris. There must also be coffee shops on the streets and so on. More locations can be added.
    2. Sims 4 Pets
    You will have the normal: cats, dogs, horses and birds. But I think our sims must be able to become veterinarians. At a pet hospital you can listen to cats and dogs harts, give them shots and pills ex. When you get a house call it will be to visit a horse. You can also help with birth( you could blurr the nasty stuff). Pet shows to. You can have chicken coops, ponds and big cages to hold more than one bird please ;).

I really also wanted to own my own restaurant or go to one.
    When there might be a fame exspansion pack, you must really be part of photo shoots, tv shows, movies and when they perform. 
    I am also for a generations pack, family can take you storytelling to the next level.Also back to school.
    If there is an University pack, please I want to attend class with them.

Thank you for giving me the chance to shear my ideas.
  • Options
    SimmerSparklezzSimmerSparklezz Posts: 51 New Member
    I would have said a school ep, but the mod that came out for the sims is perfect for me and its free :D Definitely a supernatural ep (fairies, werewolves, vampires, witches etc) and a pets ep
  • Options
    SimmerSparklezzSimmerSparklezz Posts: 51 New Member
    > @Shidonii said:
    > In all honesty, I'm really desperate for an EP that focuses on Elementary/Middle/High School life. Not like generations with boarding school and activities, although that would also be nice. But I'm thinking more like... being able to choose what subjects you do, or have your sim join choir. Have your sim be able to get detention and stay after school for help. I really want to GET INSIDE the school, ya know? I want to watch my sim sit down in class and just look plain bored, or so energized for class. I always thought University was cool, but I don't really want an EP just focused on college life. I mean, What about our little sim children?! They normally go very underestimated and it saddens me. The only time they were ever really focused on was Generations, as I remember.
    >
    > Also, DEFINITELY into the idea of a re-vamp of Apartment Life from TS2. That was my 🐸🐸🐸🐸!
    >
    > Edit//
    > So, I was thinking, why not add in something where the students get moodlets from how they do in school? Like, really into-detail type moodlets.
    > Say they're struggling in school, and they get "Stressed" or "Worried". For you to get these moodlets off, you'd have to get whatever schoolwork/homework you're missing and turn it in. And you can choose whether your sim tries their best, or they only decide to do some of the work, and take half or 1/4 of the grade they could have gotten doing all the work. And you could have their teacher scold them. And could you imagine Parent/Teacher conferences?! Having teachers either be a "cool" teacher or a "strict" teacher and having that also effect your child sim. And having your high school sims worry about senior year ending exams, and whether or not they get to go to college. I've always wanted to follow my little sims into their school and just watch them learn out of curiosity. I'd really like to see it happen. Generations under young adult don't get enough love, in my opinion :(
    >
    > ALSO: BIG IDEA. I'm really into the new notebook thing, it's cool. But in all honesty, I was kind of expecting it to be like a Diary/Journal. Where like certain events, your sim writes down how they feel. Say your sim had a good day at school and they write something along the lines of; "[Insert Sim Name] made this HILARIOUS joke in class today. In went something like this... [Knowing the Sims team they'll make a silly Llama joke]" It'd be a cool thing to add in. :)

I agree!
  • Options
    starberrykissxstarberrykissx Posts: 748 Member
    i would like to see pets and seasons which those are my fav ep's pack cuz i love pets and i love season changes weather
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Maybe I have a simple playstyle, but I would be thrilled to see the following TS4 EPs:
    • Vacation EP w/family vacations and honeymoons similar to TS2.
    • Generations EP w/toddlers, pre-teens, family activities, and imaginary friend and babysitter NPCs.
    • City Life EP w/city world, grocery stores, restaurants, and burglar, firefighter, and police NPCs.
    • Pets EP w/pets, pet parks, pet stores, and veterinary career path.
    • Seasons EP w/farming world, seasonal/weather, and plantsims as a full lifestate.
    • University EP w/elementary, high school, college, and the education career path.
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    Like a month ago I would have said that seasons (and pets) was my least favourite expansion. Just didn't see the point with it. But after having given it a real shot and played a household with all seasons enabled for generations I now see the appeal and would most definitely want an EP like that for TS4 as long as there is four seasons and not just a summer and winter vacation world.

I do agree with some other commenters about getting new content and not always the same EPs but at the same time I do want some of the old ones, but maybe with a twist? I love supernatural but mostly just the fact that you got a new life stage for each EP in TS3, fun times!
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    Kas519HKas519H Posts: 3 New Member
    I really want them to add a sims 4 version of Midnight Hollow from the sims 3. That was my favorite world, I loved the dark and old Victorian look from it, but they could add better clothes, hair and accessories. I would really love to see how that would look in the sims 4.
  • Options
    PaigemroePaigemroe Posts: 37 Member
    I would love to see Seasons, Pets, Generations, or University. They made Sims 4 feel like real life and I miss having the game about family.