Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Views on Sweet Treats?

13...Next

Comments

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've had it for over a year and I don't regret buying it because I used some of it in my town pool and some things in my festival lots.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    I got this SP when it first came out. Then I was surprised by the clothes so I didn't use them.

I've never noticed any of my NPCs wearing the clothes.

I gradually began using things from the SP. It started with the curtains - I recoloured them and they look amazing.

Then occasionally I'd put a sim in one of the evening dresses and recolour it and I found they are some of my favourite dresses for evening in the game.

Then I started using some of the other clothes occasionally if a Sim had an appropriate occasion and now I use a lot of the clothes. I still don't like the few outfits that have the cupcake bras though.

I have since made several lots with build/buy objects from this SP and put them on the exchange. One of my roller coasters uses almost all build objects and most buy objects that came with this pack. Some I recoloured and others not.

I also use some to many items in bakeries I have made and put onto the exchange. So I am very pleased I have this stuff pack and my game would be much poorer without it.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I bought it when it first came out. I love the Last Saturday Night song in the S3 game. I just love it when the radio is on and it comes on at the park or at a party. If you keep changing out the pop songs, you will find it. As one simmer said, there are recolors and it has one of the prettiest dresses in the S3. The stuff can be used for a Christmas village, childish sims, or just to spice up the local park. Also, it comes with 3 venues, so the cake dome is incredible with the stuff from the store. I remade the cakedome once, but not sure if I uploaded it or not. I would buy.
  • Ninja1478Ninja1478 Posts: 351 Member
    I find some of the stuff to be cute :)
  • Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    well...it's the kinda cute like *a cat* before it pees on your carpet.....I've seen people's whole towns ravaged by Katy Perry-inspired -fashion- faux pas....... It just looks like the Black Plague or something.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited January 2015
    I think it's cute. A little too cute, like cavities for the eyes, but I like it.

I'm planning to use it as a mish-mash science-fantasy Strawberry Shortcake/Rainbow Brite or Sugar Rush (from Wreck-It Ralph) world using some Into the Future and maybe some Movie Stuff alongside it. Like how Big Hero Six has a mish-mash "Sanfransokyo".

It's overpriced, though. :( I wish there were more items or even some rabbitholes/more lots to go with it.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited January 2015
    I get the OCD thing. I'm also tempted to buy it purely for owning its sake; same reason I bought Supernatural. The CAS items look OK for a certain kinda' sim, but I don't think I could ever ever find a use for the build/buy items.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Proof that there is such as thing as too much pink.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    The only reason I have it is because I of a friend, for free. I wouldn't pay a penny for that pack (sorry for the negativity). If someone else likes it that's great, we all like different things. The only reason I haven't uninstalled it is because I think it might be fun to use in Utopia which I have yet to visit, though i'm afraid Utopia itself, let alone + KP crap pack as I call it (nothing against KP herself, just the pack), might make me vomit...i'll have to see if I can handle it. Currently playing a legacy starting in Dystopa then going to change to Utopia then finally normal Oasis Landing, before going back to the past...present...past to the Sims. (No town is going to last forever, the game won't allow it but I like exploring different places anyway).