Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA silence on family play and family play fans

Comments

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited October 2015
    @Anemone7 I enjoyed your picture spam and stories a lot. Thank you so much for sharing. <3 They made me laugh a lot.
    @junceda Beautiful world and very detailed. Nice job on it.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    @Anemone7 just seen your pictures, they are really cool :) it's crazy what you can do with the extremes!
    @bekkasan that's so cute!

@FlootieBeauty way to go! Well done, I bet that felt good to write!
  • Sim_LucentSim_Lucent Posts: 689 Member
    I had a moment yesterday.. Haven't had one of these ones in awhile. I was just.. flicking through some of the Happy Play stuff here (because despite popular belief, there are people that don't like the game but do like to see people having fun with it) and I just felt.. left out.

I want to be able to play it too and feel content with my purchase. I just can't bring myself to give my money to a company who has so blatantly disregarded our feedback.

So I started up TS3 instead.. and played with a family I have always really enjoyed.. and got a huge kick out of their antics instead.

At least this is easier on my wallet now.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    edited October 2015
    Sim_Lucent wrote: »
    I had a moment yesterday.. Haven't had one of these ones in awhile. I was just.. flicking through some of the Happy Play stuff here (because despite popular belief, there are people that don't like the game but do like to see people having fun with it) and I just felt.. left out.

I want to be able to play it too and feel content with my purchase. I just can't bring myself to give my money to a company who has so blatantly disregarded our feedback.

So I started up TS3 instead.. and played with a family I have always really enjoyed.. and got a huge kick out of their antics instead.

Yep I'm one of them. I always enjoy reading a good story regardless of game. Aww it's ok and you won't feel alone with that. I hope you are enjoying the Sims 3 again and lol what I thought too. I was like oh good, a Sims game I don't have to stress getting packs for.

Paradox Weekend sale is taunting my wallet though: http://store.steampowered.com/sale/paradox_2015
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    edited October 2015
    So I tried the MC Command Center again. Ok to get to the bypass family ghosts, you click the computer and turn it on or off from that. In my case I used a typewriter CC, but it still worked. The mod will help both with regular culling and ghost culling. You can even limit the homeless, so not a lot of Sims for those will generate fast.

The jealousy trait also seems to effect couples only, not so much siblings sadly. I did have one kid be happy about their new sibling being born with a temporary moodlet.
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    edited October 2015
    I love that world! I downloaded it a few months back from Tumblr, and my sims went on vacation there. Just mom and dad, left their little girl back home with her parents (I can imagine can't I. ;)) That world was so breathtaking, too bad they only had three days there. But they did bring home a present! And mom is about to have their son any Sim Day now!
    Post edited by GoldenBuffy on
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited October 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    @bekkasan I always thought your name is bekka and you used the japanese formal suffix san lol My name is a combination of my favourite anime character Anemone and the anime she's from "Eureka Seven".

@Scobre I hoped you would enjoy them. Thanks!

@sparkfairy1 Most of it are just the genetics lol And you mentioned my new name right for the first time! You're officially used to it now :D
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @pepperjax1230 Awesome picture and wow, I didn't know Don could look that good. I usually make my own. I may have to take another look at him.....or did you fix him? :)

@marce @anemone7 I just can't resist that. I do like your new name and am getting used to it and spelled it correctly the first time today. I'm nosy about names, does it have a special significance? Mine is just a combo of my favorite name (if my son had been a girl he would have been Rebecca with nickname of bekka and my name which is the San part. @anemone7 Love the blooper pics. Poor guy got the pee scared right out of him!!! :)

@junceda It looks like a beautiful world, but too big for my puter...until I get a job and get a new one. :) I've bookmarked the page though and may try it as a vacation world. Sometimes that works for the larger worlds...sometimes not. Then at least I get to explore them, just can't live in them as they build up too much something and make my puter lose memory and all that stuff I don't understand.

Pic of the day.
    This was taken when I was building the toy store for @anettesb and had the store open to see how the routing was. These 2 npc's just started playing with the soccer ball I had on the floor. I just thought it was so awesome to see the spontaneous play.
    18149685383_9914f3b721_z.jpg
    Nope didn't change him thats how he looks in TS3. I have cc eyes and skin is all.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Anzi130Anzi130 Posts: 140 Member
    Do anyone else remember the time in sims 2 and even 3 where when your sims had a baby you always checked the eyecolor and in sims 2 also the eyebrow color to see what hair color the child would get? I so miss that... To me its just so lacking that two light skinned sims will get a very white/pale baby, and then it grows up into a child with a darker skin than the baby, because its basically an object :sweat:
    Origin Account-Name: Anzi120
    edited October 2015
    Anzi130 wrote: »
    Do anyone else remember the time in sims 2 and even 3 where when your sims had a baby you always checked the eyecolor and in sims 2 also the eyebrow color to see what hair color the child would get? I so miss that... To me its just so lacking that two light skinned sims will get a very white/pale baby, and then it grows up into a child with a darker skin than the baby, because its basically an object :sweat:
    Yes I did that quite a bit. It was like a special preview. I don't know why the Sims 4 babies like hairless dolls. CC does thankfully help with this.
    I did that as well! I would be so excited to see who's eyes the baby got and hair color in Sims 2. I still do the same in Sims 3. I also like to see what hair the baby will get since I've installed cc hair for infants. Babies in Sims 4 just do nothing for me. But I'm like 99% sure it's because they are objects, and 1% because they are not cute little bundles of joy. LOL
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

The babies just look a lot cuter with CC hair on them. I can actually get a preview of them like this:
    04-13-15_11-03nbspPM_zpscku4lx7r.png
  • Anzi130Anzi130 Posts: 140 Member
    Scobre - where did you find cc for the babies in sims 4? have to check that out! lol.

Goldenbuffy - yes you are absolutely right. I soo miss that. You can't even see the eye color of the babies in sims 4 :/ they're just 'black'
    Origin Account-Name: Anzi120
    @Scobre, I'm glad you find them cuter with hair. I've tried it, doesn't do anything for me. LOL They are just not cute to me, at all.

@Anzi130, black eyes = demon baby. LOL I think that's a job for the Winchesters!
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

Anzi130 wrote: »
    Scobre - where did you find cc for the babies in sims 4? have to check that out! lol.

Goldenbuffy - yes you are absolutely right. I soo miss that. You can't even see the eye color of the babies in sims 4 :/ they're just 'black'
    The crib is from here: http://sims4updates.net/search/baby+crib/

The baby skin is from here: http://elys-simsalabim.tumblr.com/tagged/s4cc

There are also other baby skins like these: http://inabadromance.tumblr.com/post/115809450729/09-04-updated-tou-at-bottom-default-replacement
    http://faetale-sims.tumblr.com/post/110235640704/and-here-it-is-finally-my-default-replacement
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Bekka really has issues. LOL This is what she did soon as the family got out of the van. I couldn't make the pic larger, but Jessica's face is like; "Getting real tired of your drama, child!"
    Screenshot-67_zpsgzdhufxj.jpg
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

@GoldenBuffy well caught! You can see a whole load of emotions there! <3

@Scobre thank you for sharing cc to try to help others

@Anemone7 haha yes but I do have to keep checking the spelling! :)
  • Frogprincess_qFrogprincess_q Posts: 1,269 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    Sim_Lucent wrote: »

Yep I'm one of them. I always enjoy reading a good story regardless of game. Aww it's ok and you won't feel alone with that. I hope you are enjoying the Sims 3 again and lol what I thought too. I was like oh good, a Sims game I don't have to stress getting packs for.

Paradox Weekend sale is taunting my wallet though: http://store.steampowered.com/sale/paradox_2015

Well, that was fun :lol: I had to dash off and have a look after reading your post aaaaand... I bought enough games to keep me busy for a while.
    Edits made and not mentioned will be for typos.

- Froggie
    1nr15n0.jpg
    WIP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851667/australian-world-version-1-0-uploaded/p1
  • Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    I already fear, but also can't wait for LiS' fifth episode. After that, nothing i want to play will be published for a while (Fallout is a great game, but not my cup of tea)... and i always need something fresh to play or look forward to...
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I have a busy weekend at work but will still try to come in here :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited October 2015
    EDIT: Alright. I officially can't use a phone. Mobile messed up this comment- I apologize.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top