Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Airis6962´s Builds & Sims for TS4-NEW! 🌟January'23 Creations🌟 p.77

Comments

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Thank you so much, my dear Cath !! It´s so wonderful to see you here on my thread !! I´ve been missing you !! <3
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    I love your beautiful little home Airis dear and you even got a pool on yours! Sweet!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Hey Airis, nice to see a new build from you! :) Your build looks adorable! Love the wrap around balcony and the little pool/pond. Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. Wonder if I am following you in the gallery! Have to check! It is a much easier way of keeping tracks of all my friends' builds/creations. :)
    Thank you so much, dear Bree and yanti !! I´m happy to build again after a long time.
    That is so nice from you, @yanti68 !! Many people forgot me after all this time without activity, but it´s logical. I was missing all my lovely friends and wonderful creators.

Huge hugs <3
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Nice to see a new build from you Airis :) La Casa de la Alegria is a very pretty recreation!
    Wishing you good luck on the challenge :kissing_heart:
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Gorgeous Casa, love the pond area with the beautiful landscaping. Best of luck in the challenge :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you so much, dear Manssom and Christine !! You´re so nice to me !! I´m happy to see you here. Thanks again !! <3

Good luck for you too, Christine sweetie !! :smiley:<3
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Hi dear Airis! Your La Casa de la Alegría is a charming build! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, it really reflects from the picture very well and made your own design! Love the balcony and the chimney too! Your landscaping is very beautiful! Love the row of bushed around the wraparound covered patio area. Very beautiful lake too! And your interior, cozy! I love on how you blended with a country style on this build.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves and best luck for Build Me challenge as well! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Thank you so much, @RyeCris16 dear !! <3

I have much to explore and learn and this challenge is a good start ;) I really enjoyed building this home :smiley:
    edited September 2015
    Happy Wednesday !! :smiley:<3

This is my last home uploaded to The Gallery:

A Piece Of Heaven

Origin ID: Airis6962

Gallery Link: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/AE743BC2678A11E58091E71AD2AFC207?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Airis6962&max=50&maxis=false

00.jpg

30-09-2015_17-40-20.png

30-09-2015_18-05-14.png

30-09-2015_17-59-16.png

30-09-2015_17-56-27.png

30-09-2015_18-22-20.png

I build it in 4 hours!! :cold_sweat:

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    A Piece of Heaven is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! Very nice roofing on the home! The flowers look so very pretty on the front and side edges of the home! Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The sunken living room looks very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there, watching tv and listening to the music from the stereo. The lights look nice placed either sides of the stereo. The red wall decor from perfect patio looks very nice on the wall and complements well with the colour of the seating. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining area! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst cooking and dining there. The curved bar stool counter is nice. Very nice backyard outdoors living, dining and pool patio ! The walls of candles look very pretty there! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. They will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food outside at the table in the sunshine. It is nice that they can sit on the stools and have a drink from the bar there after their meals. Nice poolside ottoman seats sitting areas.
    The home is very nice :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    A Piece of Heaven is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! Very nice roofing on the home! The flowers look so very pretty on the front and side edges of the home! Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The sunken living room looks very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there, watching tv and listening to the music from the stereo. The lights look nice placed either sides of the stereo. The red wall decor from perfect patio looks very nice on the wall and complements well with the colour of the seating. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining area! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst cooking and dining there. The curved bar stool counter is nice. Very nice backyard outdoors living, dining and pool patio ! The walls of candles look very pretty there! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. They will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food outside at the table in the sunshine. It is nice that they can sit on the stools and have a drink from the bar there after their meals. Nice poolside ottoman seats sitting areas.
    The home is very nice :)

josephinewall-woodfaire.jpgThank-You-For-Your-Friendship-My-Fairy-Sister-yorkshire_rose-33035770-471-600.gif

• BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    La Casa de la Alegría is so beautiful and charming!

A Piece Of Heaven has such nice lines to it and I love how you did the split level inside. The pool is great, too!
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    A Piece of Heaven is beautifully done! Love the back deck with pool and hot tub! Looks like the perfect place to do some entertaining! <3
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Ohh just found your thread beautiful! I love it :)
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    It is a pretty house Airis! I love the garden and the split leveling inside. All the rooms are beautifully decorated. Have to follow you in the gallery if I am not already. That way I can keep track of your builds. Will be adding to my favourites. <3
    Thank you so much @Brennachan, @Tiki5872 , @Sorceress and @yanti68 !! Your comments mean a lot to me and brighten my day <3
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Simplicity is a wonderful contemporary build Aris I love how you have use planting for screening for the patios and entrances .Beautifully decorated with a lovely calm feel to the interiors. Hugs Folly
    @follyfoot sweetie, how I´ve missed you !! Thank you very much, dear !! <3

I only had a budget of 60,000 for the house, so I made I could with decor LOL

Hugs :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    Simplicity is a very nice home! :) The wooden texture of parts of the exterior of the home looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have done the raised flower plant beds at the front and back areas of the home . The plant pots are nice touches in the corner nooks at the front of the home. Very nice backyard pool area. Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool. The enlarged rocks and plants look nice there and are calming for sims to see when swimming. It looks nice how you have used the stairs through the build. Very nice open plan layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks a nice light filled home. Very nice living and dining room areas! Sims will enjoy sitting at the dining table eating their meals with sunshine coming in through the windows onto them. It looks nice how you have placed the green sofas and the red stools in the living room. Sims will enjoy sitting there watching tv together and enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views. The cabinets look very nice how you have placed them around the edges of the tv to create the tv alcove. The nook area where you have placed the wall of candles looks very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting there either reading, doing homework or eating a meal.
    It is a very nice home. You have reflected the real life home very well! :)
    Thank you so much, dear Rose !! :smiley:<3

You know about the low budget, so I made all I could do with decor ;)
  • BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    Well, of course another masterpiece! I love how you did the wall in front with the flowers inside it. Looks fantastic!
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Very beautiful and amazing dear Airis!! Love all your wonderful creations. You are amazing. <3
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Inma! Four hours only to build a Piece of Heaven??? It takes me longer than that to just Decide what to build, lol! :p It's a very beautiful home and so nicely landscaped and decorated. I can't believe it. Four hours... :expressionless:

Simplicity is a lovely and serene home. :blush: I don't even want to Hear, how long it took to build this one, lol :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top