Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

***Queen Hawika's Court--Final Results Last page!***

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Hey Pammiechick. Been reading your Amazon Challenge for a long, long time. It's such a shame really, I would have loved to send you one of my sims for your challenge. My computer's memory set on fire when I was creating my own Amazon Challenge. Oh well, I haven't fully missed out! Maybe I could send you a sim when I buy my next computer!

That's terrible news! :# But yes, please let me know when you upload her and I will try to include her if she doesn't make it by the deadline. <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Marialein wrote: »
    I just posted a no CC version of my creator-shaman Keria so if you can not find the CC you can take them. Normally I don´t use CC I only installed it for their styling ;)
    I am gonna play now with them my own Amazon story. Both are from my first try of an Amazon story and nearly the hole background story happened in my game. :)

://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/0DD2D630607D11E58AAC753E406D7DE5?category=all&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Naheli&max=50&maxis=false

Just type before the http to come to the gallery but you should find them as well with my username.

Great. Thank you!

@amberthezombie Lovely creator! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • JQ123456789JQ123456789 Posts: 9 New Member
    edited September 2015
    > @pammiechick said:
    > JQ123456789 wrote: »
    >
    > Hey Pammiechick. Been reading your Amazon Challenge for a long, long time. It's such a shame really, I would have loved to send you one of my sims for your challenge. My computer's memory set on fire when I was creating my own Amazon Challenge. Oh well, I haven't fully missed out! Maybe I could send you a sim when I buy my next computer!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That's terrible news! :# But yes, please let me know when you upload her and I will try to include her if she doesn't make it by the deadline. <3
    >
    >
    >
    Thanks! I'll try to get a new computer ASAP!
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    I could not resist so here is my second candidate:
    Name: Lomasi Keronape (Lomasi means pretty flower)
    Tribe: Keronape
    offical sought: gatherer
    Link to gallery //www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/859FF3CE62A211E58180E4C2FD5CE982?category=households&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=&max=50&maxis=false
    Put http: at the beginning of the link

Backgroundstory: Lomasi and her twin sister lived in peace at the Keronape tribe. In this tribe the creator mother decides when she gets twins who will be the creator, Lomasi always said that she wants to be a gatherer and her sister wanted really to be the creator. Unfortunately their mother died when they where just teenagers. Lomasi was the older one of the twins so she took over the tribe. After her long years of being so young creator Lomasi was searching for a way to follow her passion of gathering. When she heard that there was a new queen she was sure that she could serve her well as a gatherer and her twin sister could take over the tribe. She also wanted to serve Hawika because Lomasi has fallen in love with her breeding slave and she thought it would be the best to go as far as she can away from him. Lomasis heart would break in thousend pieces when her love must die because of her.

Pictures:
    //imgur.com/gallery/0KmLs/new
    Put the http: in front of the link.
    Hope you enjoy her :)
    Wonderful @Marialein !
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    Lrya Charming
    23hruro.

Name of Creator: MadameLee

Tribe: Charming tribe

Office sought (please choose Gatherer, Champion, Shaman, Provider or Explorer): a Champion but a Shaman could do instead.

Link to Gallery:thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/6905310E63F311E58F39CBD39B4460D5?category=households&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Charming&max=50&maxis=false

Backstory and why they wish to serve:
    Lrya grew up most of her life without her twin sister Heather. The twin was recently released from a different kind of slavery by the Tribe Hendrix. So for her teenage years and a bit of her YA she was the Creator Heiress But now the true Creator Heiress is back to take over the tribe when their parents die. She is a Champion and has a Max Fitness skill. But she also has the herbalism skill so maybe could be a shaman as well

6adMCGP.gif
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Hey there! Big fan and silent reader from Germany here. (I'm deeply sorry for my gruesome english skills as this language is not my native tongue.)
    As I saw this little contest I got all excited and hyped up! I love guest appearances and cross overs and so forth. So I decided to give it a try to introduce a sim of mine.

I got a bit carried away while writing it but no worry, just a bit through *cough* *cough*
    I clearly do not expect you to really use it, especially the story of creation is useless by any means.
    I did it for myself, to have fun while thinking of it. ^-^ (And couldn`t bring myself over to delte it)

However, this is my amiable, amazing Amazone Creator. :D

Name of Creator: Mara Adamor

Full Title: Creator Mara, Daughter of Creator Cleymona, First Daughter of the Wind, blessed by the Sun and the Moon and Descendant of the Spirit Wispering Lineage

Tribe: Daughter's of The Wind

Office sought: Shaman

Link to Gallery: #queenhawika , #pammiechick ; Creator Mara - Amazone ; my name there is Darkuromaru (I think)

You may hit that Show Contents with CC's button, because I have modified Childrens hair so that the 'special' colours could be inherited.
    (Kid's hair - http: //www.sims4ever.de/genforschung-challenge/318-genforschungschallenge-regeln-und-ablauf.html#post16355)

Mara origins from a tribe at the outskirts of the Amazone Realm. While not unkown nor unfriendly, the "Daughter's of The Wind" are quite isolated. These amazones believe especially in the Wind and it's powers and are quite nature oriented. They still have a very strong connection to the spirits of the world, especially the ones of the line from the Creators.

Belief of Creation by the Daughter's of the Wind:
    (((Their conception of the story of creation says that in the Beginning, there was the corpus of the Sun and the Moon and nothing else, neither real light nor real darkness.
    So the Sun and the Moon decided in their lonliness and their boredom to beget their children, the Water, the Fire and last the Wind.
    First was the Fy, the Fire and Warmth, it came after the Sun and brought warmth and love but also destructiveness and hate into the world.
    Eu, Water was the second sired child and brought the essence of life. It was beloved by the Moon and loved the Moon equally back.
    Last was Ada, the Wind, it brought the Movement into the World and is also know by this name too. It gave the Sun the ability to carry it's light out of it's body into far away corners and also to darkness spread. Wind gave it's parents and silbings the capability to move, flow and wander.
    Feeling the Wind is not about feeling the blowing air, it is feeling the free Movement outside of carriers, like bodies or water.
    However, with their new abilities the three silbings wanted a place to live, to act and to do something meaningful. So the Sun and the Moon gave parts of their bodies and formed the earth, a place to exist for their children. Moon, who wanted it's children and especially Eu to be the happiest it could be, shared the most of it's body and aside of that, gave frequently over time most of it's body to maintain and spread the earth and world. It nearly always consumed most of the Moon's flesh before regrowing and then donating again. When this happens, Eu's emotions always overflow of Happiness, Sadness, Worryness, Joy and Thankfullness at the same time.
    On earth the silbings played all along. Some day, the silbings decided to sire children by themselfs. So Eu and Ada beget the plants. Eu gave the essence of Life and Ada gave, again, parts of itself , to enable the Life to be moving. After this Fy saw what happend and it wanted to create too, so they all together sired the animals and along with them the humans. But the humans where no diffrent than the animals and the animals were no diffrent to the plants. Fy was displeased. It gave the animals all Fire could give, even love, but these creatures couldn't use it. Aside from their warmth these things were nor diffrent neither better than the plants which had been created only by Eu and Ada. Fy became envious and confronted Ada about it. Ada, seeing the pain of it's silbing, blow in the heads of the creatures and brought more Movement into their thoughts. But for the humans, the piece of pride for Fy with most of it's gifts like love and hate, Ada gave the strongest blow. Fy was thrilled and promised Ada as exchange, to be only and fully at it's command, hearing every word Ada says. So Ada accepted.
    One day, the first creature died. Ada took it's soul into Ada and carried it up to it's grandparents, the Sun and the Moon, forming the first star. After Ada returned, it realised the soul left something back in Ada. It was it's Voice. So from that day on all living things left parts of their souls, their voices into Ada when they died. With that, the spirits were born.
    Since then, just like thoughts, all the Spirits, the voices of the Souls, which are the stars on the firmament, are carried by Ada, the Wind, the feelable, free Movement. )))

Mara acted as creator at a very very young age some short time after her mother's early demise. Growing up to become the creator she already was, Mara soon discovered some wrongs behind the amazonian ways.
    Over hundreds of years the amazonian women followed the law of sacrificing used breeding slaves. While at war or with neighbors to raid it hasn't been much of a problem but now, that there had been peace and no neighbor to raid for quite some decades, the Amazones were dying. Way to few males has been left and with everyone being sacrificed after only one breeding, even fewer were born.
    Mara quickly diminished that rule as a counter measure. But used Breeders still had to go. She banished used breeding slaves to the slave market and exchanged them for new ones. With that, the number of males slowly recovered in her tribe. Even the number of newborn Amazons grew as their were now more males availble to breed and care for the children and Mara was relived to hear on the slave market that some other tribes did the same thing.
    However, Mara didn't dare to go any further in any of her actions as creator. She is a traditionalist at heart while she somewhat knows in the very same that something has to change. Maybe that's why, some day, after hearing about a new queen, she decided to accompany her. Mara knows with a new High Creator Queen, something will change. And Mara wants to be there when that happens.
    She still isn't sure however. What will she do when Queen Hawika is about changing something? What will she do when Hawika will not? Mara greatly honors the old ways and traditions, maybe even clings to them. But she also feels that something is just... not that right. It surely can't stay this way... or can it?
    Maybe she only wants to be convinced? So that she can finally be free of these divisive doubts?
    Whatever the reasons, to this point not even Mara herself knows them, but she knows she will be of great help as a shaman for queen Hawika. Just like her ancestors, Mara has the ability to hear the wisphers of the spirits in the whistling of the wind and interpret them. Aside from that Mara learned some great arts from the traditions and teachings of her tribe regarding knowledge a great shaman should have.

But... what's with that woman and her relationship with that one child she always brings along with her?! Mara, coming from a far away tribe behind who knows what sure is strange by default, but that relationship is just bizarre.
    The child called Adahy is a orphan. His father had been sacrificed right after breeding and his mother died in childbirth while she was away from home on patrol. The other slaves couldn't care for another child and because there wasn't a mother around, Mara took that young boy up und raises him since then.
    But ... this realtionship appears very much like that of a ... owner and his pet. Well it just don't seem like one, Mara surely treats that Pet boy like a puppy.
    The way she puts commands, snarls at him, giving him treats, pets him and even the way she speaks to or about him seems like that.
    Watchers often are intrigued by that. Some think it is just the way it should be between a Amazon and her slave, others are disgusted and then their are people who are just irritated or don't know how to act or think about it.
    What does she think or feel about Adahy?
    Rumors spread, that Mara either sees him just as a worthless slave or that her behaviour is just her way of expressing her motherly feelings, that that boy truly is nothing just a pet, a toy for her, that Mara sees him with the eyes of a older sister looking at an annoying younger brother, that it is her way to evade to feel affection to a slave and even some say that Mara just tries to raise the ideal sire to breed the perfect Creator heiress.
    Whatever it is, maybe only Mara knows it, if anyone.

Well, the behaviour of that Pet boy sure doesn't help much either to solve things. Few, very few ever heard him speak and even then it was short, maybe even just one word, and softly. But you can't assume that Adahy is a sad or depressed kid at all. No. You probably will never see a boy with such strong expressions on his face, with so much life paired with calmness in his bones and actions. That lively and quiet boy sure is something. Just as strange as his master.
    Well, you know one thing. The boy deeply admires Mara. However, how he sees her exactly is just as unclear as with Mara.
    Does he think of her as a mother? older sister? guardian? master? owner? is he in love with her? or is Mara 'just his beloved creator'?

Pictures:
    Feel free to restyle ;D

Mara in her old Creators everyday robe (now only for special occasions)
    http: //abload.de/img/29.09.15_01-24-25ozzyh.png

Mara in her ceremonial sun dress on her throne (still for great festivities)
    http: //abload.de/img/29.09.15_01-33-02tuz55.png

Mother of Adahy (Clona, deceased)
    http: //abload.de/img/29.09.15_01-30-30allb0.png
    http: //abload.de/img/29.09.15_01-06-59cbl8u.png

Little Adahy (the Pet of Mara)
    http: //abload.de/img/29.09.15_01-06-19j2ykg.png

Mara (now, travelling outfit) and how she treats Adahy
    http: //abload.de/img/29.09.15_02-04-25czalm.png
    http: //abload.de/img/29.09.15_01-57-20jib5g.png
    http: //abload.de/img/29.09.15_02-07-45lqarn.png
    Welcome @DarkRavenSoul Love the backstory! And thank you for your submission! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Welcome @DarkRavenSoul Love the backstory! And thank you for your submission! <3

Pammie what did you think of my submisson?
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited September 2015
    @MadameLee wrote: »

I love her! I've already downloaded her and think she'll make a great champion!! :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @MadameLee wrote: »

I love her! I've already downloaded her and think she'll make a great champion!! :)

I also think she decided to be a champion because that way she could fight for her own hand (yes I did make a Merdia reference) or at least train her children in my Disney-Charming legacy their dad lost the fight aganist the kidnapper in my story. So did Kenneth (the a 2nd fighter), the 3rd fight won and is married to Lrya's twin in my game.
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited October 2015
    Official Entrants:

Gatherer

Lomasi Keronape by @Marialein

Lomasi.jpg

Merida Amalu by @anaitapeva

Merida.jpg

Marisa Queen by @amberthezombie

Marisa.jpg

Ama Zo'o by @Nemo91Utd

Ama.jpg

Champion

Lrya Charming by @MadameLee

Lrya.jpg

Calista Macris by @wildwoofiegirl

Screenshot_2.jpg

Amadahy Blessing Moon by @roseinblack69

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-02%20at%209.59.10%20AM.png

Kori Mana by @Xantheanmar

Kori.jpg

Shaman

Mara Adamor by @DarkRavenSoul

mara.jpg

Keria Manolas by @Marialein

Keria.jpg

Ama Zo'o by @Nemo91Utd

Ama.jpg

Provider

Kosumi Matunaaga by @XSimMimX

Screenshot_1.jpg

Ysa Lionne by @sabreene

Ysa.jpg

Marit Tor by @Meggles

Marit.jpg

Explorer

Sophia Lea by @anaitapeva

Sophia.jpg

Marisa.jpg

Amadahy Blessing Moon by @roseinblack69

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-02%20at%209.59.10%20AM.png

Ysa Lionne by @sabreene

Ysa.jpg

There was one other on the gallery under Hawika's court but I didn't see the entry. You may place an entry here if you wish. This will close tomorrow at 11:59 CST (US).

**Please look these over to see if I've made any mistakes or if I missed someone. Once the deadline is reached, I will put them up for a vote! Good luck and thanks for entering!
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Entries so far:

Gatherer

Lomasi Keronape by @Marialein

Lomasi.jpg

Merida Amalu by @anaitapeva

Merida.jpg

Marisa.jpg

Champion

Lrya Charming by @Marialein

Lrya.jpg

Calista Macris by @wildwoofiegirl

Screenshot_2.jpg

Shaman

Mara Adamor by @DarkRavenSoul

mara.jpg

Keria Manolas by @Marialein

Keria.jpg

Provider

Kosumi Matunaaga by @XSimMimX

Screenshot_1.jpg

Explorer

Sophia Lea by @anaitapeva

Sophia.jpg

Marisa.jpg

There was one other on the gallery under Hawika's court but I didn't see the entry. You may place an entry here if you wish. This will close tomorrow at 11:59 CST (US).

C hana Zunga by @Buddah_Stalin

[IMG]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh318/pamcalvert/amazon/amazon003/🐸🐸🐸🐸_1.jpg[/IMG]

@roseinblack69 I'd love to include Amadahy but I need her position and an entry here so people can see her back story (It should be brief.)

**Please look these over to see if I've made any mistakes or if I missed someone. Once the deadline is reached, I will put them up for a vote! Good luck and thanks for entering!

you missspelled my name its MadameLee
    6adMCGP.gif
    @MadameLee Corrected! Thanks! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Lots of redheads! :sunglasses:

I've got to see if I can get someone together before tomorrow! :)
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
    @Meggles wrote: »
    Lots of redheads! :sunglasses:

I've got to see if I can get someone together before tomorrow! :)

Awesome! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    @pammiechick I ll try to work on Amadahy tommorow. Now I am at work and will be back only in early morning :)
    @roseinblack69 No problem!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SaphiredreamSaphiredream Posts: 41 Member
    C hanna Zunga is gorgeous!
  • XantheanmarXantheanmar Posts: 445 Member
    edited October 2015
    Name: Kori Mana
    Tribe: Tribe Kanani
    Office: Champion
    Link: thesims.com/en_AU/gallery/61D667D768AD11E58072EB6F91BC247D?searchtype=ea_origin_id&time=all&category=all&searchquery=Xaneathmar&sortby=downloads&max=50&maxis=false
    Backstory: Kori is the deceptively small creator champion of Tribe Kanani. Despite the fact that the tribe's name means "small furry creature" in the Kanani secret language, Kanani is one of the bloodiest tribes on the Amazon. Kori, a loner who dislikes people, spent her free time in secret extra training since childhood, using her small size to feign weakness, building herself into a stone hut for her teen years and working herself nearly to death. When it came time for the Creator's seven daughters to battle for the title, Kori easily killed her opponents and earned the title "mana", meaning spiritual power. She has mastered the Kanani battle technique of balancing kai'i, serenity and planning, and koi'i, sheer physical force (wellness and fitness).
    Kanani women venerate the Firestorm as being the greatest warrior of all time, having defeated the Reaper himself in battle to earn the right of resurrection, so when rumors reached Kori of the Firestorm's return she decided to offer the reborn Firestorm her services as champion.
    Kori never goes unarmed, she wears false nails tipped with metal to defend herself. She also never wears shoes, walking over sharp stones barefoot to prove her physical and spiritual strength. She has a line tattooed down her lips, the mark of having killed in battle, white paint under her eyes, to symbolize spiritual power, and black stones in her ears, worn only by the Creator.

I do not use CC in my creations anymore (I did once) so Kori has no CC, so feel free to change anything but what I described above and make as many outfits as you want. thesimsresource.com/downloads/1280881 should serve for her metal nails. Tribe Kanani is very conservative, so I thought it might be nice to have a balancing opinion to Hawika's on her court. Firestorm or no, some amazons will fight change tooth and nail (Kori is not one of them. She would always defer to Hawika for final judgements.)

While Kori has mastered wellness, for story purposes she cannot teleport unless you decide otherwise.
    Post edited by Xantheanmar on
    41tidg8.jpg
    Name of Creator: Amadahy Blessing Moon

Tribe: Blessing Moon tribe

Office sought: Amadahy is very active and true warrior in her heart, so she could serve to Hawika as champion. She also could be great explorer as she is genius by her nature.

Link to Gallery: please use hashtags #Blessing, #Amazon. For some unknown reasons I can't find a link :( EA Account ID: roseinblack69

Backstory and why they wish to serve: Amadahy was only child for her mother Muna Blessing Moon. Muna had Amadahy being already older, so Amadahy was a true treasure for her. Amadahy learnt to fight and use various weapons like battle ax, a sword, dagger, a bow being very young. Muna was the best teacher for her daughter. Amadahy grew up very strong and tough woman. She is true amazon in her heart and very faithful to those she loves. She follows strictly Amazon laws, doesn't like talk too much, always keeps her word, is very brave and clever, that's why I think she could serve Hawika. Amadahy is family person, so living in Hawika's palace she'll care of her queen as of her family member and always will be close and fight for her, if it will be needed.
    Pictures:

T89R4NH.png?1

Amadahy's hair : http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-hair-hairstyles-female/title/stealthic--prisma-(female-hair)/id/1300762/
    Amadahy's outfit: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-sets-clothing-female/title/queen-of-the-🐸🐸🐸🐸-%28aaliyah-outfit%29/id/1300642/

If Lusio and Lallo will serve to Hawika here is Lusio's hair: http://simista.net/black-le-hawk-fatale-male-hair-retexture/

Lusio and Lallo outfits: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=553910

@pammiechik you are free to change their appearance as you wish :)
    Here are Lusio and Lallo.

Lusio Slave:

qg40XzW.png?1

Lallo Slave:

7BarXNj.png?1
    Thank you @roseinblack69 ! I'll update later today.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    Since I love this story and never miss an update, I thought it would be fun to join in this!

Name of Creator: Ysa Lionne

Tribe: Lionne Tribe

Office sought (please choose Gatherer, Champion, Shaman, Provider or Explorer): Provider or Explorer, though as she feels she has been called to serve, she would take any post.

Link to Gallery: Has CC:

Kijiko eyelash version 2 (which isn't too important, just eyelashes!)
    Gyda Hair by Llen : http://llenies.tumblr.com/post/128518062200/my-first-ever-hair-that-isnt-a-recolor-or-a

Ysa's tribe was healthy and prosperous for many generations, life easy on their green lands. The hardships were few when Ysa was a child. Then when Ysa was a teen, the rains stopped. The land grew dry and parched. On the cusp of her young adult birthday, a wild fire burned through their encampment, taking many lives, including her mother's. Her first act as Creator was to decide her tribe's fate. They would not let the fires drive them out, she decided, and they rebuilt.

Her tribe thought they were repaid when the rains came again -- but the rains came, and came and came. Soon all the lakes rose, and as they did, the flooding came; rivers of death tearing through the newly resurrected buildings. Still, they were a strong and proud tribe, and they would not give up. They rebuilt a third time. It was then the sickness came, taking with it the children and the elderly, even Ysa's very own champion.

Three times the goddess had spoken, there could not be a fourth. Ysa knew what she had to do. In order to prove her humility and worthiness to the goddess, she must serve. Ysa set forth immediately to Queen Hawika's court. She sought position as Provider, as she had great skill in cooking, or as Explorer, as she had determination to finish any task set forth for her. But as she was called by the Goddess to serve and prove her worthiness once more, she would be at peace with whatever path or position the Goddess set her on.

Pictures:

SiIV7xuh.png

S4pniOgl.jpg

xpN4WvQl.jpg

13g3a9Ol.jpg

jDUTrqih.jpg