Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Corruption?

Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
In the 7 ish month I've had this game, I've never incountered corruption but I'm afraid now that my games days may be limited.. So I have a custom neighborhood, a medieval one. I've never had a problem starting up any one of my five houses, but last night while loading one of them, my game crashed for the first time ever. It did this every time I tried to pull up that family. I decided to go into Pleasantview, and load up Alex goths family which has his wife, twin girls and an adopted baby. About a day into the game, the wife mysteriously got a baby bump... The 2nd bump you get in fact, and she hadn't woo hooed and I'm pretty sure I didn't make her pregnant right after she just had twins... Can anyone give me advice??

Comments

• nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    In the 7 ish month I've had this game, I've never incountered corruption but I'm afraid now that my games days may be limited.. So I have a custom neighborhood, a medieval one. I've never had a problem starting up any one of my five houses, but last night while loading one of them, my game crashed for the first time ever. It did this every time I tried to pull up that family. I decided to go into Pleasantview, and load up Alex goths family which has his wife, twin girls and an adopted baby. About a day into the game, the wife mysteriously got a baby bump... The 2nd bump you get in fact, and she hadn't woo hooed and I'm pretty sure I didn't make her pregnant right after she just had twins... Can anyone give me advice??

Are you using any CC or mods. For example, if you're using Pescado's romance mod, your sims might be whoohooing while you're playing another sim and not focused on them. As far as crashing goes, TS2 sometimes crashes like every PC game. If it is crashing repeatedly, then it might be a cc / mod issue. Does it crash during the loading screen for just one lot or for every lot? That is the easiest way to determine if it is a CC issue. Again, if it only crashed once and then you could load it afterwards, it might just have been an off day :relaxed:
  • thankucatgodthankucatgod Posts: 398 Member
    From what I can understand, the game is crashing with a certain family yeah? That leads me to believe it's a CC issue. Try removing CC from your folder in chunks and adding things back one at a time to see what's causing the problem.

Not sure about the pregnancy thing, only thing I could think of is a mod like @nanashi-sims said

Have a look at this page. It has a few symptoms of corruption you can check for. And remember sometimes the game just hiccups, there may not be any problem at all. :)http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Game_guide:Avoiding_corruption