Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited for Get together!

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    THIS IS SOMETHING THEY MUST LOOK INTO:

With the Club System, they have to make sure that Sims don't all automatically make Clubs and automatically accept any Sim as a member, I don't want to see every Sim in the world as a rival Club member or a Club member in general, also, if I create my own Club, I don't want the game to automatically accept other Sims into my created Club without my permission first.

If I hadn't taken the pledge to not buy this EP earlier this month, then this would be the very reason I won't buy it. Because I have no doubt this is what will happen. I would like to think it wouldn't but knowing the way TS3 worked the same way, then I don't see me liking that fact.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    No worries! I just didn't want you to miss out. I read your post a few times in case I missed your feelings about Get Together. I may need more tea as I think my caffeine levels are falling.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I am waiting for Get Together as well, I cant wait to see what its about, But at the same time I am very concerned, cause to me it seems that EA is just tossing out stuff that they think everyone will run out and buy, but in reality, there is just way to much little packs coming out at once, and not enough Packs with real quality stuff in them, which is another reason why I am annoyed with them.
    I'm just the opposite. I like how they are doing the packs and content for TS4. I had so many issues with TS3 store. The purchasing of points and how the items and point packs were always a bit off so that I was buying more points than I needed for an item that really shouldn't have cost as much as it did. But all that is for a whole other thread LOL. I'm happy with being able to pick a $10 pack here and there if I want them and I've been very happy with the amount of content. At least so far.

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
    edited September 2015
    I bought the Sims 3 with Pets 2 in 1 base, and that is as far as i got, because I did not like it at all, so I can not go by the Sims 3, I can only go by Sims 1 and Sims 2, :smile: , because I do have every single pack for both of those two games.
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I'm liking the packs too especially the variety! This way there's more to choose from for those who want them. :smile:
  • KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    ... and it's almost October! B) yay!
    I honestly can't wait for the new world and the club feature, all of my families and legacies are ready for the big change.

-but one thing kinda sucks for me, now. I've played many, many, maaany families, now, to get ready for the new EP, and I've shaped all relationsips, friendships, romances and enemies in game. A bit too much, maybe. That's the problem. I've grown too attached to them, the idea of seeing them grow up and die after all this hard work... aaaaaaaah :'(
    /sobs/ too immersive.
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • NikkiKaur15NikkiKaur15 Posts: 477 Member
    I liking the EP so far hoping for more info and I'm also hopeimg that we can take photos wiv friends in a group or our clubs if we want too lol
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I wish we could get some more info on Get Together next week. The latest screenshot of the new coffee items got me hyped! Besides, we're yet to see any of the unannounced features on of the gurus tweeted about.
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    Perhaps we'll learn more today, wednesday is news day :)
    @Mightydan what screenshot?
    If I held my cup (pre or post espresso) like that, let's just say I'd be mopping up the floor. I hadn't seen that screen though so thank you so much for sharing!

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
    edited September 2015
    @Mightydan I hadn't scene that either thanks for sharing!
    @poeticnebula me to! I in fact did have a clumsy moment and dropped my tea on the floor at work this morning. XD
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    When I saw that picture, my thought was "Do Not Try This at Home."
    I just looked and I have 299 lols. Quick, someone laugh at me! o:)

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
    You are all awesome! I was picking up my son and reading the forums while waiting for him to come out. Until we get some more GT news I have to entertain myself. :p

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
    edited September 2015
    I am Excited about Get Together, BUT I have to get game Fixed first, since I added the spooky pack, My game has kept going off line, I called EA and such, so I hope they fix it before I get the new pack, :smile: and I've already posted bout it on the tech page, so here is to hoping.
    @BlueBlack007 I'm sure it's already been mentioned to you but have you tried repairing the game in Origin? I had some issues after one patch and a quick repair was all it needed. *touch wood*

I was just taking a better look at that espresso machine and to the right of it is another machine. It kind of looks like a coffee grinder to me. Here is where I go completely off the rails and start thinking maybe we could grow different coffee beans and grind our own coffee! This is not supported by anything except some faint spark in the back of my mind, but I'd be so thrilled! I don't drink coffee, but my sims often live on it and whatever makes them happy ;) .

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
    Yup when they had me do the cache and such while i was on the phone with them, they claimed it was a virus doing it, but I have fixed that, and no its not a virus doing it, so they need to fix the problem on their end, cause I did everything on my end, but thank you kindly for the advice. :smile:
    I knew it was a long shot, but I'd hate not to mention it and have that be the fix. I hope it gets fixed really soon!

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    edited October 2015
    The screenshot is perfect, also, I think I see a new hairstyle, if i'm not mistaken?

Glad to see so many people joining here and sharing the excitement, I always read trough the messages it brightens my day! :blush:
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • simondhaenesimondhaene Posts: 77 Member
    edited October 2015
    i hope we get information today o:)
    Maybe next week?
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Think we'll be hearing something next week for sure, weekend is coming and it's already October, so i'm expecting some screenshots and maybe a small interview, can't wait though, i'm so freaking excited it's so close to November!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina