Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Freezer Bunny Holiday Simifest-Event Sign Ups!

Comments

• iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    Can I reserve a spot for my simself for the Cupcake Workshop that @SummerFalls is doing? :open_mouth:
  • RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    Not sure if I can pick more to sign up for yet @aroseinbloom ? I really want to go to @VanityHigh 's dinner party.
    I'm confused. What's available to sign up for now?
  • eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    Hey @Rorygilmore34! Yes, you can sign up for another 2 events for the second round right now! If you check the first page's list of events, there are updates to the guest list of all the events! Some are already all filled, including @VanityHigh's murder mystery dinner party unfortunately.

But there are a number of other events that have places available right now, and I'm sure more events will appear in the future! Right now you can pick between:

Trick or Treats (October)
    The Walk of Vadish (November)
    The Cupcake Workshop (December)

Hope this helps! :)<3
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    Hey @Rorygilmore34! Yes, you can sign up for another 2 events for the second round right now! If you check the first page's list of events, there are updates to the guest list of all the events! Some are already all filled, including @VanityHigh's murder mystery dinner party unfortunately.

But there are a number of other events that have places available right now, and I'm sure more events will appear in the future! Right now you can pick between:

Trick or Treats (October)
    The Walk of Vadish (November)
    The Cupcake Workshop (December)

Hope this helps! :)<3

Oh, Awesome! I didn't understand about second round sign-ups, either! I would like to sign up for Rosey's Holiday Cookie Baking ( @aroseinbloom )
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    Awesome. But bummer I missed out on @VanityHigh 's dinner. I have been nervously watching the sign ups fill up since the day she announced it.

I will check out the first page to see the other sign ups! :)
    May I sign up for the Cupcake workshop by @SummerFalls
  • SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    I'm so excited to see my event being filled up with sign ups! I'd like to sign up for The Walk of Vadish with @CathyTea and the Holiday Cookie Baking with @aroseinbloom :)
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    When do I have to put in my simmies?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member

:( Rory!!! iheartdinosx beat you to this last spot...sorry!

Things fill up quickly around here, heh.

We have...

Tricks or Treats?
    The Walk of Vadish

and that's it!!!!

Unless...anyone else interested in hosting another event?!?! @Meggles?

If not..and if no one else is opposed, I had an event in mind for Late December. I know I originally said 2 events each, but...we seem to need more things for people to do. What do you think?
    YJB19299 wrote: »

Hey @YJB19299! Do you mean when do you have to sign up for the events, or when you have to upload your Sims who are participating in the events to the Gallery?

Hey @YJB19299! Do you mean when do you have to sign up for the events, or when you have to upload your Sims who are participating in the events to the Gallery?

The second one, I already signed up ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    I'm still thinking about how to execute a New Years Eve party! I've had rehearsal every night since Sunday and one more tonight... :bawling:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr

:( Rory!!! iheartdinosx beat you to this last spot...sorry!

Things fill up quickly around here, heh.

We have...

Tricks or Treats?
    The Walk of Vadish

and that's it!!!!

Unless...anyone else interested in hosting another event?!?! @Meggles?

If not..and if no one else is opposed, I had an event in mind for Late December. I know I originally said 2 events each, but...we seem to need more things for people to do. What do you think?

I like that Idea, also I already saw that some had more than 2 event and I missed the first round of entering :(
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    I hope that I have enough time on the christmas holidays because I have my wisdom teeth surgery there :sweat_smile:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Oh I'm not very sure. I think they must be up on the Gallery soon, since October's already tomorrow and the October events should br starting soon. Any thoughts, @aroseinbloom?
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member

Oh I'm not very sure. I think they must be up on the Gallery soon, since October's already tomorrow and the October events should br starting soon. Any thoughts, @aroseinbloom?

I think it depends on the event, your host should contact you when they need to download your sim :)
    ThePlumbob wrote: »

I think it depends on the event, your host should contact you when they need to download your sim :)

Speaking of which, I just made ninjapiglet today and uploaded her to the Gallery! I know you said adult Sims could join the St. Nicholas party, but I saw a pig T-shirt for kids and couldn't resist making a little Simself! Just search for 'Ninjapiglet' on Households :)
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member

Speaking of which, I just made ninjapiglet today and uploaded her to the Gallery! I know you said adult Sims could join the St. Nicholas party, but I saw a pig T-shirt for kids and couldn't resist making a little Simself! Just search for 'Ninjapiglet' on Households :)

Little Meggs will be happy to meet other kid selves! I need to update her with new clothes. :)
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member

Aww how cute! It's still a while till my event, but I'll get her next time I'm in game :)
  • iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    Okay so I'm kinda confused on how we put in our sims for the events and how we participate? :s

I know it sounds like a dumb question but I think I just need some clarification.
  • ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    I'm waiting to sign up for stuff until after mid-october so I can actually read what's going on here. I've decided mobile phones are aweful compared to two monitors and a keyboard.

That said I had an idea the other day for an event. Not sure if it fits here. (If not no worries, I'll find another way to make it work). It's less a sim event...although there is that and more a building event.

Basically I'd like to take some simkids trick or treating. OneZero and Penelope from my Blue Peas story and then other kids as well can join them. They can all dress up and go door to door. That's the building aspect. I'd like to fill newcrest with Halloween themed houses for them to visit. Houses that anyone can build.

Does this work as a freezer bunny event? Or does the building aspect through it off? The event wouldn't take place until late October.
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
    Okay so I'm kinda confused on how we put in our sims for the events and how we participate? :s

I know it sounds like a dumb question but I think I just need some clarification.

Totally not a dumb question! I'll do my best to answer... :)

Step 1: Sign up for your events here and make sure your name is added to the guest list of the event that you want, located on the first page of the thread!

Step 2: Upload your participating Sim to the Gallery!

Step 3: Depending on the event, you might be required to participate a little bit by contributing dialogue/thoughts to the host so they can include them in the event post. You can see whether such contributions are required by reading the event descriptions on the first page.

Step 4: Enjoy! It's all up to the hosts now to download your Sim and if required, to include the dialogue/thoughts you contributed into the post! They will probably be posted once the host has finished writing and screenshooting the event. :)
    ra3rei wrote: »
    I'm waiting to sign up for stuff until after mid-october so I can actually read what's going on here. I've decided mobile phones are aweful compared to two monitors and a keyboard.

That said I had an idea the other day for an event. Not sure if it fits here. (If not no worries, I'll find another way to make it work). It's less a sim event...although there is that and more a building event.

Basically I'd like to take some simkids trick or treating. OneZero and Penelope from my Blue Peas story and then other kids as well can join them. They can all dress up and go door to door. That's the building aspect. I'd like to fill newcrest with Halloween themed houses for them to visit. Houses that anyone can build.

Does this work as a freezer bunny event? Or does the building aspect through it off? The event wouldn't take place until late October.

That sounds so fun! More Blue Peas adventures yay! :)<3
  • FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Meggles wrote: »
    I'm still thinking about how to execute a New Years Eve party! I've had rehearsal every night since Sunday and one more tonight... :bawling:

I'm holding out for the above and sunny's Mystery Pork-out. Or whatever the working title is. :sunglasses:

(Kinda snoozed and losed on some of the others - oops!)
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast