Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AIRIS6962 D.N.A. NEW! Far From The Worldly Noise (p25)

Comments

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Thank you so much for your nice comment, dear Rose !! <3 Hugs :smiley:
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Wow, Airis, your fashion store/beauty salon is beautiful! I love the look of it and all the little details you put into it. It's lovely. Now off to recommend.
    Thank you so much, Sandra dear !! :smiley:<3
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    @AIRIS6962 , umm waow it looks sooo awesome!!! Thank you very much hun!!

i like the vending machines,floor coverings, makeup table detail :) plus using iron fences are brilliant!!

thank you very much again, cannot wait to play!! :)

i rec'd!!! :)

wish you an awesome day!

PS: How was ur daughter's birthday? had many cakes? :#
    You´re welcome dear !! I´m glad you like it, @duyguugudur :smiley:

Yes, yes !! I ate chocolate cake !! And next Monday it´s my son´s birthday, so guess!! More cake !! YUM YUM :wink:

Have a lovely day you too !! Hugs
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    You´re welcome dear !! I´m glad you like it, @duyguugudur :smiley:

Yes, yes !! I ate chocolate cake !! And next Monday it´s my son´s birthday, so guess!! More cake !! YUM YUM :wink:

Have a lovely day you too !! Hugs

Ohh my!! well happy birthday to your son in advance!! :)

how many kids you have?
    Thank you, hun !! :smiley:<3
    I have a son, a daughter and a yorky doggie. And a grumpy hubby, of course :#

awww!! lovely!! :) we are expecting our first baby, a boy!! so excited!

hugs xxx
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member

hugs xxx

Hello @duyguugudur :) Sending hugs to you <3 It is a very exciting time for you! I am keeping you in my thoughts as you await the birth of your little baby!

hugs xxx

WOW !! CONGRATS sweetie !! :smiley:<3 Take care!!

Happy Wednesday dear Rose !! :smiley:<3
    rosemow wrote: »

hugs xxx

Hello @duyguugudur :) Sending hugs to you <3 It is a very exciting time for you! I am keeping you in my thoughts as you await the birth of your little baby!

Hello @rosemow !! :) thank you very much! indeed it s very exciting! and also a bir scary!! lol hope he will be healthy! o:)

wish you great day!! hugs xxx <3

hugs xxx

WOW !! CONGRATS sweetie !! :smiley:<3 Take care!!

Happy Wednesday dear Rose !! :smiley:<3

thank you @AIRIS6962 !! :)

Winter Writer

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9036785

Description: This is a full renovation of the Pre-fabulous home in Sunset Valley. Inspired in the French country houses style, combine classical and rustic touches in the decor. With an open plan layout, it has one bedroom, one bathroom, a study nook, fireplace in the living-room and a beautiful back porch and a pond in the backyard with sitting and eating areas. BBQ, car spot at the front of the house. NO CC, NO CAP, Playtested
    To bring the outdoors in, I added windows and two French doors (one in the living room and other in the bedroom), I put pictures about plants and landscaping on the walls and some plants here and there.
    How Lot Reflects My Sim: John Walters wants to be an Professional Author. He loves reading and he needs to be sourrounded by books, so this home has bookcases and books everywhere: in the living-room, over the kitchen counters, in the bedroom and in the study nook (of course!), even in the bathroom he needs some magazines to read when he is sitting on the "throne".
    He is a music lover too, classical music most of all, as the classical man he is. He loves to sit in the living room, near the burning fireplace and reading a good book while listen to classical music on his old record player, and why not? to drink a cup of a good wine at the end of a Winter day.

This is my entry for Full Renovation in Fixer Upper: Design | Renovate | Create

Pics:

Screenshot-52%25282%2529.jpg

Screenshot-86%2528BIS%2529.jpg

Screenshot-83%2528BIS%2529.jpg

Screenshot-65%2528BIS%2529.jpg

Screenshot-80.jpg

Slideshow: https://goo.gl/photos/7VevMNXFrfqMAmde8

Sim (household):

original.jpgJohn Walters (The Winter Writer) No CC
    From a young age, John has had a dream: to be a Professional Author. He is quite a smart, quirky little thing that loves to cook and when not in the kitchen, can be found curled up somewhere cosy with the latest romance or science-fiction novel listening to soothing tunes. He loves reading and needs to be surrounded by books. He enjoys sitting in the living room, near the burning fireplace and reading a good book while listen to classical music on his old record player at the end of a Winter day.

Download link:http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9037455

The renovated home looks so very nice! :) Winter Writer looks very pretty! The brick exterior wall texture gives a very nice look to the build. The flower feature in the front courtyard, the greenery on the walls, the paving and the flowers in the pots look so very, very pretty! The rose trellis in the back area of the home is a nice touch. Nice seat bench sitting nook for sims to rest in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The books look great placed in the different room areas of the home! Very nice kitchen nook! The utensils and kitchen wall shelf are homely touches. Very nice bedroom! The curtained bedhead area looks nice. Sims wil enjoy waking up to sunlight coming in onto them through the bedhead windows. The sunflowers picture is a nice sunny touch in the room. Very nice living room! The fireplace nook is nice! Your sim will enjoy sitting on the seat in front of the fire reading a book and listening to the turntable music.The candles and lamp are nice touches on the fireplace ledge, and the wall picture looks pretty.The books look great on the table there. Very nice corner desk nook in the study for the sim to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading. The scenic picture is a nice touch on the study wall.Very nice pond/pool area in the backyard! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine, at the waters edge.
    The home is very nice! :)

Thank you very much, my dear Rose ( @rosemow ) <3 ! I missed you lots all this time.
    I´m bussy again, selling my home and looking for a new one. Too much stress :cold_sweat:
    Oh! I almost forgot, I won the first prize! YAY! :smiley:
    edited February 2017
    Thank you very much, my dear Rose ( @rosemow ) <3 ! I missed you lots all this time.
    I´m bussy again, selling my home and looking for a new one. Too much stress :cold_sweat:

Hello :)
    Congratulations on winning first prize! That is great! :)
    I hope that you may soon find a new home, and be able to sell your current home. It would be a very stressful and tiring time. Your health issues would be tiring on your body also.
    Sending hugs to you <3
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello :)
    Congratulations on winning first prize! That is great! :)
    I hope that you may soon find a new home, and be able to sell your current home. It would be a very stressful and tiring time. Your health issues would be tiring on your body also.
    Sending hugs to you <3

Thank you, sweetie! :kissing_heart:
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Congrats on your win Airis... well deserved!
    Hope you find the perfect home for your needs. Hugs :smiley:
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Congrats on your win Airis... well deserved!
    Hope you find the perfect home for your needs. Hugs :smiley:

Thank you very much, my sweet Paula <3 Please, pray for me to take the best option.
    Hugs and kisses :kissing_heart:
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Congrats, sweetie. Well deserved I put this one in my world also with the sim! Fun fun!

Thank you very much, my dearest @BreeMiles <3
    It was hard to decide for the judges. Many wonderful renovations, yours for example, is abolutly stunning!
    Hugs :)
    edited September 2017
    CURRENT REQUEST

Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: @winterbaby20
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? both Katy Perry and Showtime
    Lot size (dimensions): 30 x 30
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms: 3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? The first bedroom is for my founder so it should sexy and vampiric. The second bedroom is for boys and the third bedroom is for girls.
    Number of bathrooms: 3 1/2
    Favorite color schemes: simple and basic
    Colors you dislike: extravagant and overly loud
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Brooklyn Heights
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? yes
    Additional instructions?
    When you build this house use the cheapest options only and all three bedrooms should have a bathroom attached to it. The half bath is for guests only. The 2nd and third bedroom should remain empty but decorate the rest of the house. The second and third bedroom should be big enough to fit two kids comfortably. My founder is a simple and frugal young woman. All she has to her name is $30,000 so when you build the house do try to stay under that amount. when you finish the house please tell me how much you spent overall so I can delete the amount out of her budget.
    edited September 2017
    QUESTIONS FOR @winterbaby20

-Can I use any Store Item ?

-What do you want for the landscape?

-All the decor of the house should be vampiric or only the master bedroom?
    Post edited by AIRIS6962 on
  • winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    edited September 2017
    -Can I use any Store Item ?
    No.
    -What do you want for the landscape?
    nothing.
    -All the decor of the house should be vampiric or only the master bedroom?
    OOPS! I forgot to change that too. No, vampire decor at all. Just keep the overall decor plain and simple.
    @AIRIS6962