Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a mod to make needs go down slower?

Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,903 Member
It's insane how fast the needs in Sims 2 go down! I mean, they barely have time to do anything before needing to go right back to sleep, or pee, or eat, or shower when they just woke up, peed, ate and showered five freaking Sim minutes before.

Comments

• Options
    WinMacSims3WinMacSims3 Posts: 1,610 Member
    If you have FreeTime or The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection, I believe there are Lifetime Aspiration Benefits you spend points on that can slow the need decay. Some of the benefits from Primary or Secondary Aspirations can also slow the need decay.

I'm not sure if there's a Mod that slows need decay.
    Origin ID: GothicSimmer, YouTube: GothicSimmer
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,903 Member
    Okay. Thanks. I mean, I have to put my Sims needs on static just to get anything done. It's ridiculous.
  • Options
    Summerbear5Summerbear5 Posts: 643 Member
    As WinMacSims3 said FreeTime and Aspirational Points really help with that a lot. Also if you have Seasons growing fresh veggies and fruits make sparkly food which brings hunger up really fast. Also it's best to top their needs to full as it decays slower but if your not topping them all the way full they decay faster. (just what I hear/read about) So full nights rest don't queue anything up because once energy if full they will wake up immediately (even if 2am) then they will struggle all day and constantly want to sleep mid day.
    angrycat.gif
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    If you're not opposed to using the maxmotives cheat then you can probably try that.
    YShQCz1.png