Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Insanity Challenge 3 ∑(゚Д゚)

alexis3142alexis3142 Posts: 1,113 Member
edited March 8 in Nominated Threads
Dh0CIDW.jpg

(p.s if you couldn’t tell this is just the Sims 4 Crazy Comp Season 2)

Note: This competition will focus on mostly fashion and some editing. If you are not familiar with editing there are a bunch of people who can help you on the forums and I will gladly link you to some tutorials below.

This competition will consist of wonderfully insane challenges. In this competition I will ask you to think out of the box when given a challenge. Don’t be afraid to take risks, it may help you out in the long run.
This Season the scoring will be changed to community voting. I will post the links on Twitter and On here.

The Sims 4 Insanity is expected to last at least 5 weeks. Depending on the number of contestants wanting to join there maybe be more challenges. Thus extending the duration of The Sims 4 insanity.

sOssTex.jpg

You may use Custom Content it is recommended but you don’t have to.

Hair color, Hair, makeup, eye color can be changed

You may enter Young-Adult’s and Adults

Either Female or Male
Photo skinning is aloud but face plastering. You can take outfits and put them on your model's body but you can not take your sims face and paste it onto a real life model. If you do this you will be eliminated because you are stealing someones work.

You may draw clothes and hair

Depending on the number of people interested you may enter 1 sim until stated by me other wise.

429CNvv.jpg

Extensions can be asked for and will be granted tops 1-2 extension, unless other severe problems are happening in your life
Each person can get up to 2 extensions
Note: I cannot stress this enough. Please if you know you cannot make the deadline I Am asking 24 hours before the challenge is due to ask your extension, if you do not ask for an extension and do not post your assignment you will be eliminated.

All of the challenge deadlines will be in Eastern Time (Est)
Time Converter
Every Challenge will be due by 12:00 am (Midnight)

Please be respectful to yourself, and others,
No negativity on yourself or others,
This is supposed to be fun, if you do not find this fun then you shouldn’t be here.

But Please don’t drop out- if you are too busy or think you will have to drop out- DON’T SIGN UP

And Lastly,

I suggest you read everything for each assignment for there might be some hidden surprises.

qtsAa93.jpg

First Place will Receive:

Banner/Signature
A Maxis Household Nomination
(This will require the winner to upload their model to the gallery)

Second Place will Receive:

A 2nd Place Banner/Signature

Third Place will Receive:

A 3rd Place Banner/Signature

4aKms5B.jpg

Note: You may reserve a slot

Fill out the forum below and post your sim in 2 Pictures:
A Head/Shoulder picture of your sim- WHITE or TRANSPARENT Background
*Shoulders Up
*Bare Shoulders

A Body shot with a WHITE or TRANSPARENT Background
*Short White Dress (Female)
*White Tee Black Jeans (Male)

Entry Forum
Models Name:
Forum Name:
Origin name:

Space for Pictures

3387704k72z9tno9x.gif
Hi My Name is Lex!
My Origin ID is Sinnamonalisa
Check me out on Tumblr where I post MySims 4 Legacy Challenge Updates!
3cyI.gif
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2016
    PqAAdcB.jpg

This Is Where The Challenges Will be Posted

Challenge 3 :grin:
    Challenge 3 is here, are you excited? Because this challenge is Alice in Wonderland! For this challenge you will need your model's outfit to be inspired from a character from Alice In Wonderland. There will be a list down below with the characters and 2 contestants may reserve a character. Make this one of the most craziest and colorful edits you have ever done. Have fun! :)
    1. Alice
    2. The Mad Hatter
    3. White Rabbit
    4. Queen of Hearts
    5. Cheshire Cat
    6. Caterpillar
    7. March Hare

Things to remember:
    -Headshot required
    -Your model must have an outfit inspired from one of the characters listed above
    -2 models may reserve the same character

Post edited by alexis3142 on
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    22spgXX.jpg

This is Where The Results Will be Posted

*Cannot forget to post this*
    tumblr_mevyqngMJu1qhon3w.gif

[/center]
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    LAietXE.jpg
    Slots
    1. @Meeshelby - Tia Lopez
    2. @BobSkellington - Amber Rose
    3. @Nataria - Serenity Bond
    4. @YJB19299 - Brittany Roberts
    5. @Zita1966z - Twiggi Moore
    6. @lauren5509 - Luna Amaranth
    7. @YJB19299 - Sharon Brandon
    8. @taigoesrawr - Jackson Washington
    9. @Zita1966z - Ruby Rossouw
    10. @picklesthecat114 - Stella Blackmoore
    11. @4maddieblue - Elisa Garcia
    12. @BobSkellington - Jenna Marbles
    If more people would like to join more slots will be added
    If all the slots are full and people want to enter another model more slots will be added

33K0JfO.jpg
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    dYLWwBe.jpg
    Hey Guys! So for our first couple challenges there will be a bit of helpful hints/tutorials
    You do not need to read these, for they are completely optional if you even want to consider using these tips. Now let’s get started;

In-Game Pictures

Most people take this pictures in cas because it is the fastest way and easiest, because you get the full body and the camera is on point! Well there is another way. In-game pictures. To take in game pictures it is extremely useful to get this piece of cc, the Photo Studio Set by Kewai-Dou.

This object allows you to have a back screen in game. It is not like the Photo Studio that game with Get To Work. This object does not function like that.
    Now to get your sim to pose you will need to install Andrew's Pose Player
    With this you can make your sim Pose in game, of course you will need to download multiple poses I recommend Flower Chamber, for I lover her look books.
    And don't forget to read the instructions when downloading the Pose Player :)
    LEpiKt3.png

2VYM0ff.png

(I apologize for the darkness)
    Protip: Take your screenshots at night so you don’t get a green hue around your sims :)

In the first part of the picture you can see the setup and the model on top of the backscreen. In order to get your model in the middle position her where ever you want add the lights and then place the back screen. You cannot get your model to stand on the back screen, the will only view it.

To get into camera mode press Tab, here you will be able to control the camera with your mouse and the Q (Up) and E(Down) Buttons.

I usually start with the feet while taking pictures, and then start creeping up xD you can see that in pictures 2-4

I hope you enjoyed this little helpful hints/tutorial
    Next challenge will be The Editing Process :)

HEY OHHHH
    tumblr_m60zilPSyc1r4tkyjo1_500.gif
    I'm glad you have found this wonderful section of helpful hints. In this Tutorial I will be doing a simple photoshoot edit with photoshop Cs6. Now I know photoshop cost a bunch of money and boy is it a pain now that you can't just buyt it once but there is a subscription! WELL fear no more, you my friend, yes it tis your lucky day if you click this wonderful link right -> Here <- You will be directed to a video where you can get Photoshop Cs6 for free (Muhahahahaha [Don't worry its legal]) Just a tip when you are putting in the activation code type it out yourself DON'T copy and paste, it wont work.

MOVING ON

After installing everything and taking the pictures (scroll up) WE start with the editing process :)
    1Wa8XUd.jpg
    Firstly open up your feet/legs/bottom picture or the head/shoulder which ever you prefer. You will want to go to File; Place to well place the other body parts. Of course all pictures don't line up spectacularly unless I just suck at this xD
    BUT that can always be fixed with a bit of editing.
    Next as you can see in box #2 down below I'm cropping the picture because I don't really need all the extra space.
    Then in the 3rd box I merged the pictures together, this is so my layers are organized. To do this just right click on the layer and choose merge down. If the panels on the sides are not showing for you just click on window at the top and arrange away!
    I didn't show this but I also made a quick copy of the merged pictures in case something goes wrong THIS IS A LIFE SAVER

In the 4th box I am simply cutting out the white back screen, to do this I simply clicked on my Magic Wand Tool (That is seriously what it is called) and clicked the white. (Now since I took this pic in the day there are a bunch of shadows)

When you click on the part you want to delete it will be highlighted with a line around it, the actually delete it press ctrl + x

UHuGQT6.jpg

I hope this helps someone :) please feel free to ask any questions or give other tips if you feel the need to! Thank you!!

EXHLSYd.jpg
    Past Challenges and Models Assignment Will be Posted Here.

FUk6RHq.jpg
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
  • Options
    chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    And the welcome picture on the top is great!
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    chealsycat wrote: »
    Sounds exciting! Good luck with it!
    chealsycat wrote: »
    And the welcome picture on the top is great!

Thank you so much! I'm actually really looking forward to it I keep checking like every hour, I just need to be patient xD
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    esharpmajoresharpmajor Posts: 1,055 Member
    Wishing you all the best with this comp! I'd love to sign up, but I'm involved in too many challenges at the moment... That being said I think I'm right on the cut off for Miss World so if I don't end up in the top ten, (and you still have slots open) I will join!
  • Options
    Ash89Ash89 Posts: 3,122 Member
    Can I reserver a spot please?

~Ash

p.s. this looks fun not boring lol :smiley:
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    wolffang1307wolffang1307 Posts: 366 Member
    I would like to reserver a place Thanks for the contest @alexis3142
    c5omwEY.jpg
  • Options
    SpookshowSpookshow Posts: 1,252 Member
    Can I reserve? :)
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Options

Sorry in advance for the large post ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

@esharpmajor hah it's alright don't worry about it and thank you! Good luck with Miss World I'm nervous about that comp too xD

@Bob89 yep I'll reserve you, and thank you
    @dollarbill88 I'll reserve you too and no problem
    @LemmyLouch and I'll reserve you as well xD

Thank you everyone for joining so far c:
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    esharpmajoresharpmajor Posts: 1,055 Member
    *sobs* :'( Looks like I'll be free to join up after all. I think Miss Iceland is gonna get a craaazy makeover and live on through your comp! :lol: I'll get crackin' on that when I get home from work today. :smiley: Thanks for being my silver lining!

Oh and ummmm Lucky Number 7 please!
  • Options
    *sobs* :'( Looks like I'll be free to join up after all. I think Miss Iceland is gonna get a craaazy makeover and live on through your comp! :lol: I'll get crackin' on that when I get home from work today. :smiley: Thanks for being my silver lining!

That's the spirit :smiley:@esharpmajor

QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    alexis3142 wrote: »

@esharpmajor hah it's alright don't worry about it and thank you! Good luck with Miss World I'm nervous about that comp too xD

yay thank you! :smiley: Can't wait to get started. Hope to see more people join :smiley:@alexis3142

QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    alexis3142 wrote: »

Awesome thanks :) Will get working on my model now. :D
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Options

Well I'm glad your joining welcome xD! And don't worry about not getting in the top ten its alright I didn't either but it was fun while it lasted right? :D And i'll add you to the list hun <3

Oh my favorite number is seven gahh its the bestttt
    Bob89 wrote: »
    Hope to see more people join :smiley:@alexis3142

Yes me too I'm really looking forward to this competition c:
    LemmyLouch wrote: »

Awesome thanks :) Will get working on my model now. :D

Wow you fast xD but I can't wait awesomee~

Hi My Name is Lex!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    Models Name- Riley Wilson
    Models Age- 24
    Form Name- Bob89
    Origin Name- Ash1689
    (Model's) Bio - Riley was always that child who was a tom boy, was always in trouble and never wanted to go to school. One day she was at home, and getting ready to sneak out to go to a party. Before she made it out, she over heard her parents talking. "I wish Riley would get her act together, she's going to end up going down the wrong path. I'm so disappointed in her". After over hearing this, Riley then decided she wasn't going to go to the party and decided to go to bed instead. The next morning Riley told her parents she was going to be a model and make them proud of her! <3 She was no longer going to be in trouble, although at heart she will always be a Rebel.

Headshot
    LcfTXql.jpg

Bodyshot
    UwAZu6L.jpg
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    wolffang1307wolffang1307 Posts: 366 Member
    Models Name: Kaleb Tucker
    Models Age: 26
    Form Name: dollarbill88
    Origin Name: aron1288
    Model's Bio: Kaleb was a regular guy working at fastfood just to make a simple life until some hamburger patties came up missing on his shift and he was unable to find them and he got fired. When he was walking home this piece of paper smack him on his face he grabbed a hold of it and looked at it :* it was an application for Crazy Modeling Competition. Why not try my luck here and see if I can make a new life for my self.

JP86d9J.jpg

DwMgqk8.jpg?2
    c5omwEY.jpg
  • Options
    Bob89 wrote: »
    Models Name- Riley Wilson
    Models Age- 24
    Form Name- Bob89
    Origin Name- Ash1689
    (Model's) Bio - Riley was always that child who was a tom boy, was always in trouble and never wanted to go to school. One day she was at home, and getting ready to sneak out to go to a party. Before she made it out, she over heard her parents talking. "I wish Riley would get her act together, she's going to end up going down the wrong path. I'm so disappointed in her". After over hearing this, Riley then decided she wasn't going to go to the party and decided to go to bed instead. The next morning Riley told her parents she was going to be a model and make them proud of her! <3 She was no longer going to be in trouble, although at heart she will always be a Rebel.

Headshot
    LcfTXql.jpg

Bodyshot
    UwAZu6L.jpg

She is amazing I love her <3 and her eyes are amazing!! Gahh give her to meh
    Models Name: Kaleb Tucker
    Models Age: 26
    Form Name: dollarbill88
    Origin Name: aron1288
    Model's Bio: Kaleb was a regular guy working at fastfood just to make a simple life until some hamburger patties came up missing on his shift and he was unable to find them and he got fired. When he was walking home this piece of paper smack him on his face he grabbed a hold of it and looked at it :* it was an application for Crazy Modeling Competition. Why not try my luck here and see if I can make a new life for my self.

JP86d9J.jpg

DwMgqk8.jpg?2

Omhyjlfdskfa amazing!! The body shot is amazingg.. the butt though xD

I love them both \o/ the background story/bio are amazing
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    @alexis3142 , hehe thanks hun :smiley:

Maybe you should tag some people you think would be interested?

~Ash~
    QA8gxZg.png
  • Options
    Good idea, Hey guys if you want to join go ahead your names are just there either because I competed with you or I saw you in a competition recently, if you would like to join it would be amazing o(^▽^)o
    But if you can't don't worry about it!~

@MizoreYukii @LeslieM25 @picklesthecat114 @YJP19299 @chealsycat
    @Rosie38 @esharpmajor @Sims3fan1986 @BobSkellington @CazzTregurtha @Issabella14 @JoeJoe11 @Penguinwa101@GuruFanNo1 @Candy_Ellen @MaggiSimmer @ironknight35 @PeaceSign101 @Kerrrstin @Ojenn @themysticalpoet @Amazingamphy
    @megsteroo @pammiechick
    @Cbear13 @JesxSims @SpecterCody
    @isleroux
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    MaggiSimmerMaggiSimmer Posts: 1,314 Member
    This looks fun! I might join this, but seeing my busy schedule I'll have to think about it.

Feel free to make a post about this on my CQC to promote it a bit :)
    1ph6o6.gif

Check out The Sims 4 High Fashion Showcase, a custom content based magazine about the Sims!

The Sims 4 Tally to the Top!

Or check out my beauty blog, Infinite Beauty!
  • Options
    JesxSimsJesxSims Posts: 526 Member
    Reserve just in case :) This looks really fun and I hope I have time for it. If not I'll definitely lurk xD
  • Options
    Models Name- Mia Easson
    Models Age- 20
    Form Name- LemmyLouch
    Origin Name- SpookshowSims
    (Model's) Bio- Mia has always been independent. She comes from a wealthy household, but they were a bit lacking in the feelings department. She never saw her parents, always looked after by the Nanny as they were away on "business".
    As she grew up, she promised herself she would never do that to a child of hers. So she moved out of the family home as soon as she was old enough, promising never to accept a penny of her parents money.
    If she was going to do this, it was going to be on her own.
    919206879b1a1513d55faefe0ba09e7ffc1c256e947b0fbaa3dac1c8bc5092ef3566da77.jpg
    1536624016dd7b18200eb9ee9e29241b588fce03567c94a755202d31d3981f00f7ff1990.jpg
    ALxIrdc.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top