Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nraas

I just want to say how much I absolutely LOVE my Nraas Mods! I have it to where they can woo hoo autonomously,and it was a pleasant surprise to hear the harp and giggling when I was concentrating on their kids. Are there any other mods that add to the game?

Comments

• laydaywaylaydayway Posts: 259 Member
    i agree the nraas mods are great the just add alot to help the game be a better expeirence
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    In case you haven't seen it, here is page full of mods from other developers that NRaas members like.
    http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Other+Mods+FAQ
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • joralydjoralyd Posts: 55 Member
    edited September 2015
    yeah another vote for NRaas, really appreciate all the work that has gone into all the mods, TS3 wouldn't be playable for me without them.

I've gone back to sims 3 in the wake of the total disappointment of 4 and so I've started re collecting and building again. (new computer whole now start).

I usually just use master controller, error trap and overwatch but this time I've gotten right into it, I love careers-homemaker and of course the mod that I can't mention :lol: I've also just added Traffic and Tempest so I'm still working out all the controllers.

edited to remove the name of the mod that can't be mentioned in case it corrupts the minds of innocent men women and children.
    Post edited by joralyd on
    I took the pledge
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited September 2015
    @joralyd - Appreciate all the enthusiasm but let's remember if we could please, that we are not allowed to discuss the mod that begins with W on this forum -- EA's rules. Threads get locked and deleted when it's even mentioned. Perhaps you could edit that one out?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've been using the NRaas Mods because the story progression Mod is a lot better than EA's bug-fest which used to ruin my games.I've got a very passive story progression in my games now and it made the game more playable.I use tons of other Mods to fix other bugs and glitches EA couldn't fix because some made the game unplayable.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • ScottDemonScottDemon Posts: 504 Member
    TadOlson wrote: »
    I use tons of other Mods to fix other bugs and glitches EA couldn't fix because some made the game unplayable.

It's not that EA can't fix those they just don't care too fix them. :/
    I'm just a little bit crazy LOL
    Okay actually I'm totally and completely nuts LOL :p
    They were being rushed to release the game and expansions without enough time for testing and it ended up full of bugs they didn't get time to fix.There were a few they actually tried to fix though they broke the fix in a later patch.
    They were being rushed to release the game and expansions without enough time for testing and it ended up full of bugs they didn't get time to fix.There were a few they actually tried to fix though they broke the fix in a later patch.

Wrong what they did was suppress the problem not fix it the chances of a later patch breaking the exact same thing over again is astronomical.
    As for being rushed I've seen games 3 times the size of the Sims 3 that where rushed out much faster and have far less issues, they were just being lazy.
    The management is at fault for the bugs because they didn't give the teams enough time to work on things and rushed them to get it out there.The teams working on the game have to do as they're told and they were told to rush it out.
    The management is at fault for the bugs because they didn't give the teams enough time to work on things and rushed them to get it out there.The teams working on the game have to do as they're told and they were told to rush it out.

Only partially right my cousin works as a game developer and programmer for another company the Lead Programmer has the option and the ability to alpha and beta test each piece that comes out while it is being developed if that had been done most of the bugs and glitches would've been eliminated they have plenty time during the development stage to test it while not all bugs and glitches can be eliminated when done that way most can it all boils done to actually doing it.
    I've gotten a new Mod to fix the hot drinks and I might need to test it very soon.I've also got to update my NRaas Mods soon.I've got 90 files of that collection to deal with.
  • kdluvshersimskdluvshersims Posts: 291 Member
    I've gotten a new Mod to fix the hot drinks and I might need to test it very soon.I've also got to update my NRaas Mods soon.I've got 90 files of that collection to deal with.

Is it from a site you can mention here @TadOlson ? If so, I would be interested.
    That Mod comes from HERE