Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Life Without Wife | Present Your Eligible Bachelors

MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
Actually I was in search of a new boyfriend/potential husband for my Sim - I wanted to ask your help. Then I realised I might as well turn it into something more general - a place everyone can present their eligible bachelors, allowing others to choose a suitable husband for their Sim.

Maybe there already is a thread like this, but I haven't seen one, so I thought I'd just make one.

I think this might be a suitable format (putting this in code, so you can easily copy/paste and fill it in - if you're unfamiliar with this, check out @06Bon06 's Complete Forum Tutorial) :
[img][/img]
[b]Gallery link:[/b] 
[b]Name:[/b] 
[b]Aspiration:[/b] 
[b]Traits:[/b] 
[list]
[*] 
[*] 
[*] 
[/list]
[b]Age group:[/b] 
[b]Background:[/b] 
[b]CC used:[/b] 

I think it pretty much speaks for itself, but there's a few thing's I'd like to add. (I will provide an example with one of my own Sims in the next post)
  • You won't be able to post a picture or link if you are a new member - in that case, skip the picture and instead of Gallery link, fill in your EA user name and the name of the household (also useful if the Gallery link is broken). Otherwise, post the picture link like this: picturelink
  • As for the traits, list the three of the after the bracketed *s (they'll turn into bullets once posted - probably also doesn't work for new members, but just leave the signs anyway).
  • Background is an optional category meant to elaborate a little on the Sim you're sharing - tell a little story. You can also use this section to mention the Sim's career, skills, bonus traits and approximate age progress (like: halfway through the young adult stage) if it's a played Sim. You can also use this to let others know that the Sim you're sharing is in fact an alien.
  • The CC used part is not neccessary for no CC Sims, otherwise list the CC used and it's sources (if you remember ;)).

If there's anything unclear or something you'd like to see changed or added, please say so.

For the sake of readability, please limit the amount of pictures per post to 3, that should be ample to show off your Sim.

About the ladies, I think they deserve a thread of their own ;): http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/855080/all-the-single-ladies-present-your-eligible-bachelorettes

P.S.: If anyone's wondering about the title of this thread, it's a song from Bride & Prejudice (a Bollywood interpretation of Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice).
Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
Post edited by MDianaSims on

Comments

• shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    Oh, Hai there Adam Hunter.....
    edited September 2015
    [img][/img]09-21-15_4-57nbspPM.png
    [img][/img]09-21-15_4-57nbspPM-4.png

Gallery link: Find Him Here
    Name: David Matthews
    Aspiration: Has completed several, the current is angling ace, but that can be changed.
    Traits:
    • Ambitious
    • Genius
    • Self Assured
    Age group: Young Adult.
    Background: Matthew is a bit of a mystery. He's not the kind of guy you want to bring home to the parents. There are several questions about his past-where did he come from? How does someone so young seem to have so much life experience? Why does he just seem down right mean some days?
    CC used: None.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    @Kalanafein Not sure I like Travis' hairstyle... But otherwise a great Sim, his looks match his traits. Thanks for sharing.

@shellbeme David's background story really makes me curious... Did he have a cowplant farm? :naughty:
    edited September 2015
    @Kalanafein Not sure I like Travis' hairstyle... But otherwise a great Sim, his looks match his traits. Thanks for sharing.

@shellbeme David's background story really makes me curious... Did he have a cowplant farm? :naughty:

Miahahaha....er....quite possibly :wink:
  • Zola1016Zola1016 Posts: 223 Member
    Bookmarking this thread because I'm crap at making male sims.
    keep-calm-and-sing-smelly-cat-4.png
    Smelly cat, Smelly Cat
    What are they feeding you?
    Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat
    It's not your fault!
  • BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member
    I don't usually make non CC sims but I did create a couple of male sims and uploaded it to the gallery. You can have them if you're interested ;). I also made a thread where you can find links to more choices of eligible bachelors created by other simmers.

XKYL0lJ.png
    Gallery link: Jordan & Lee
    Name: Jordan Kane
    Aspiration: Bodybuilder
    Traits:
    • Bro
    • Active
    • Outgoing
    Age group: Young Adult
    Background: They were created in CAS as roommates and non played.
    CC used: I listed them as non CC. They have default replacement contacts and eyebrows when I uploaded them but the game will replace them with default EA versions once you pulled them off the gallery, they will look like as they are in the pictures.

EMqau4k.png
    Name: Lee Han
    Aspiration: Computer Whiz
    Traits:
    • Geek
    • Bro
    • Outgoing

PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Wonderful thread! I bookmark this and hope to share with you my boys :)
    Uh oh I forgot GD could be a nasty place in general where people can even get a disagree for sharing lol. OP @MDianaSanders maybe it would be wise to move this thread over to the Creative Sims 4 and Modeling section? A lot of people share their creations there and you might find what you're looking for :) Just saying.
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Uh oh I forgot GD could be a nasty place in general where people can even get a disagree for sharing lol. OP @MDianaSanders maybe it would be wise to move this thread over to the Creative Sims 4 and Modeling section? A lot of people share their creations there and you might find what you're looking for :) Just saying.
    I had to scroll up to see what you were referencing. That's so ridiculous I can't help but laugh. If someone dislikes you so much they feel the need to click on the disagree button, even when you're being helpful and sharing great work, then you won that round. That's an embarrassing level of immaturity from which there is no graceful recovery. LOL!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
    I had to scroll up to see what you were referencing. That's so ridiculous I can't help but laugh. If someone dislikes you so much they feel the need to click on the disagree button, even when you're being helpful and sharing great work, then you won that round. That's an embarrassing level of immaturity from which there is no graceful recovery. LOL!
    I knoooww right? XD The more reasons I don't hang out in GD too much except for a few threads with nice happy people ;P Obviously we don't visit the forum to be miserable but some people just love to be that way lol *shrugs*

But enough derailing the thread, again over in the Sims 4 Sims and Modeling section you can find many simmers who would be more than happy to share their sims with the community ;) I hope to see more eligible bachelors posted here too, I might wanna grab one or two of them to populate my neighborhood.
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
    Thanks for sharing and commenting :)

Just moved the thread to Sims and Modeling, as suggested. I actually expected the mods to do it at some point, but they haven't.
    I will also move the Bachelorette thread - since it's connected.

Let's now go back to posting handsome male Sims! :wink:
  • GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    edited September 2015
    I have two guys:

00.jpg
    01.jpg
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/D0EAF5B6DE0411E48241CC87F435584E?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=gaiapuma&max=50&maxis=false
    Name: Prince Duncan of Provence
    Aspiration: He wants to find his soulmate
    Traits:

Hot-Headed
    Loner
    Good

Background: He is loosely based on Belle's Prince Adam, he is a rich aristocrat that is looking for his soulmate but he can have quite the temper, even though he has a good heart. He comes from France and he loves love but has a hard problem with real life relationships. Hope he will find the one to tame him.
    CC used: None.

edited September 2015
    00.jpg
    NDZhXYp.jpg?1

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/FA57719FD7CE11E484E42AFC960E36D4?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=gaiapuma&max=50&maxis=false
    Name: Philipp Dilland
    Aspiration: Friend of the world, he loves socializing and having a good word with people

Traits:

Good
    Self-Assured
    Outgoing

EvxFu40.jpg?1

Background: A handsome charming and very outgoing man, he has the heart of gold and is not scared of trying anything. He loves sports, going to Granite Falls for some camping and singing the guitar. He enjoys boxing in his past time and he is a policeman in my game and does a very good job currently. He loves keeping good people safe and crime out of streets. Only fault is that he talks too much and sometimes end up embarrassing himself or telling the wrong joke at the worst time ever. Would make a great dad and can't stand meanies and bullies. He stands for what he believes. (He is loosely based on Prince Philip from Sleeping Beauty).

k9fOo1q.jpg?1
    Awe Plum! This has been moved to the Bermuda triangle. Nice knowing you thread. So aggravating that these type of posts always get moved here. :/
    @shellbeme Actually, I was the one who moved the thread (as I said I would), and I also moved it back - seeing you are kinda right and not much happens in the Sims and Modeling section.

I don't have a suitable Sim to post right now, but maybe someone else does?
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited September 2015
    Kalanafein wrote: »
    a6gRv6t.jpg
    Gallery link:
    Name: Travis Thompson
    Aspiration: Renaissance Sim
    Traits:
    • Genius
    • Gloomy
    • Perfectionist
    Background:
    CC used: No CC

I just had to post to say that this is the first TS4 sim that I have seen, that I really like, and that I would want in my game ( if I owned it )
    I absolutely LOVE his nose!
    Awesome sim :)

Edit - I also love his mouth.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Philipp Dilland is charming! I'm going to download him :)
    I don't have a new Sim to share (sorry) but I do have a new picture of Adam (sorry about spamming him - he is just so incredibly hot) ;)
    2wcnuvd.png
    Happily jogging around Oasis Springs :)
    Philipp Dilland is charming! I'm going to download him :)

Thanks he is my fav too :)
    @MDianaSanders Adam is a stud, I am downloading him!
  • Zola1016Zola1016 Posts: 223 Member
    The person who went to each comment clicking disagree gots to be so darn miserable.
    keep-calm-and-sing-smelly-cat-4.png
    Smelly cat, Smelly Cat
    What are they feeding you?
    Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat
    It's not your fault!
  • KalanafeinKalanafein Posts: 106 Member
    You're welcome :) I deliberately chose that hairstyle because I like sims not to be perfectly good looking, it feels more realistic to me :wink:
    Pary wrote: »
    Kalanafein wrote: »
    a6gRv6t.jpg
    Gallery link:
    Name: Travis Thompson
    Aspiration: Renaissance Sim
    Traits:
    • Genius
    • Gloomy
    • Perfectionist
    Background:

I just had to post to say that this is the first TS4 sim that I have seen, that I really like, and that I would want in my game ( if I owned it )
    I absolutely LOVE his nose!
    Awesome sim :)

Edit - I also love his mouth.

Thanks! :smiley: If there's one thing that the sims 4 got almost completely right imho it's CAS
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    vRgBIEO.png89vpaFz.png
    fC0hR87.png

Gallery link: That guy
    Name: Ryan Kenyon
    Aspiration: Party Animal
    Traits:
    • Loves Outdoors
    • Active
    • Neat
    Background: He's a simself of one of my best friends. He said he was fine with it, and some forum members liked him too, so :P He's a bit like how the neurotic trait played in TS3, he loves meeting new people and is pretty much always up for adventures ( which can be kinda exhausting, lol ) You could somewhat classify him as a hipster/mountain man. He likes photography and surfing, and for some reason he's really into space, so I put him in the astronaut career. You can talk with him about everything and he's a pretty great friend in general. Oh and he definitely has his sensitive sides, which I personally like a lot about him, as not many guys show that, especially not around other guys like me.

I really like this Sim! The only thing I'd do without are his earrings, otherwise great job!