Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    Updated my Top 5 here.
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Franny wrote: »
    1. Wilderness Dreaming
    2. Panda & Friends (On Sale)
    3. Forest Bedroom (On Sale)
    4. Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer
    5. Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun

I would love to spoil my little babies! :*

Sims 3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX

Updated my list, thanks to @NESChic for the ice cream machine. :)<3
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    1. Wilderness Dreaming
    2. Panda & Friends (On Sale)
    3. Forest Bedroom (On Sale)

Updated my list, thanks to @NESChic for the ice cream machine. :)<3

Hey Franny,

Those items that are on sale can't be gifted, so, just if you will an idea here, you could also temporarily put other items you really like up there, like your top 6 and 7 item, so people can still gift you from your temporary top 5!

Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • KarendraeKarendrae Posts: 232 Member
    Updated my list ^_^. Thanks for the gifts! I feel that I'm a hairsbreadth from completing several sets at once o.o
    @SjappielovePaul, ohh okay. Bummer, but thank you so much for telling me! :) I will change my list right now. :)

I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    Have just gotten the chance to return to the forums since I returned to college a few days ago. I've been busy with class, reading, nearly crying, class, eating, sleeping, homework, reading, class, class, reading, class, reading and more class the last few days. :cry: But I just wanted to say thank you to @Reachsims for the gifts she gave me, and congrats on hitting 600 pages!
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
    Karendrae wrote: »
    Updated my list ^_^. Thanks for the gifts! I feel that I'm a hairsbreadth from completing several sets at once o.o

You do deserve it for being such a generous person yourself!! :) I hope you enjoy it all very much!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    1. Wilderness Dreaming
    2. Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation The baby swings are just too adorable, aren't they?
    3. Aims Co. Choc-O-Falls Fountain

Updated my list. :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    @SjappielovePaul, ohh okay. Bummer, but thank you so much for telling me! :) I will change my list right now. :)

If you put some single items on your wishlist from those sets that are on sale you might get a very nice CYS discount if you get them :)
    pkJ66Kv.png

If you put some single items on your wishlist from those sets that are on sale you might get a very nice CYS discount if you get them :)

Ohh I see. I am kind of new to the Sims 3 website world, if you couldn't already tell! Lol. :) I keep learning new things, and there is still so much to learn. Haha.

Thank you for the tip. :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif

Ohh I see. I am kind of new to the Sims 3 website world, if you couldn't already tell! Lol. :) I keep learning new things, and there is still so much to learn. Haha.

Thank you for the tip. :)

I'm still new myself so I get how you feel haha. I just learned a few simple tricks that I found around here on the forum :)
    Good luck around here!!
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • MegaMauricioMegaMauricio Posts: 238 Member
    Thanks @mothersuperior2 and @seagull_simmer for the artistic gifts n_n
    And thank you @reachsims for the lovely gift! Congrats for reaching +600 pages in this thread so friendly and full of generosity. :)
    I am Bluebomber21 in theSims3. lol
    My Studio here.
    Accepting new friends!
  • KarendraeKarendrae Posts: 232 Member
    Got some extra loves in the gift form this morning ^_^. I will be leaving all day today because...it is Pumpkin Pie day! <3 Have a good one.
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Hello @Franny and welcome to the Sims 3 website world :smile: I noticed you have the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun set on your wishlist. Does this mean you haven't taken advantage of the Animals Abound Cascade?!! If not, follow LadybugLeslie's instructions below and you will get a ton of kids stuff absolutely free!! The only key is that you can't be gifted everything in the Playground Set, you have to buy the set for the cascade to work. Here are Leslie's instructions:

"For those who are very new to cascades and DD stalking, there are a couple of often discussed cascades- Animals Abound & the Gothic Glamour. I've tried both- Animals Abound definitely works. This is how it goes:
    buy one single item worth about 25 sp to initiate the CYS discount (I bought the fuzzy friend's lamp post (dd#293 for 7sp), then buy the Animals Abound Playground set for roughly 375 sp. Now go download the Tip top toddler set & Kids 2010 sets for free. This is a true glitch in the store, so all cascades do not work like this, but it is a glitch that everyone should take advantage of!!"

This has worked for me and several others who now own the store so make sure you take advantage of it. Just add a few items from the set to the top of your wish list so we can help you drop the point value down so you can buy it cheaper, then once you buy it go to visit the Kids! 2010 Compilation page and click on your free Download button you will get nine (9) free sets!! Then go to the Tip Top Toddler set page and click on your free Download button there and say hello to four sets plus the Baby Swing premium content!! All for FREE!! Gotta love glitches :blush:

Be sure to check out Leslie's thread for tons of info on how buying a few items off the DD will help you to save on a bunch of sets which can then lead to free sets. Here's the link:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/809797/cascades-daily-deals-getting-the-best-bang-for-your-sp/p1

You might also want to check out a thread in the Store General Discussion section that has a spreadsheet which lists all of the daily deals from 1 to 977 and what day and time they will show up depending on your time zone. The spreadsheet can be a bit overwhelming but be sure to read the welcome page (the first tab / worksheet) which has tons of great information and highlights tools that will help you on your pursuit to owning the store :smile:

Here is the link to that thread and enjoy the ride, forgive me if you become a DD addict :p Everyone on that thread is super friendly and helpful and happy to be your support group and answer questions you may have while on your quest.

[url=http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/774450/current-dd-daily-deal-rotation-sales-help-started-september-22nd/p1[/url]
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
    @simgeek79 yeahh, that's what I meant :') (I feel so unexperienced haha)

Also I have updated again because I got a severe gift bombing last night!!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Hello @Franny and welcome to the Sims 3 website world :smile: I noticed you have the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun set on your wishlist. Does this mean you haven't taken advantage of the Animals Abound Cascade?!! If not, follow LadybugLeslie's instructions below and you will get a ton of kids stuff absolutely free!! The only key is that you can't be gifted everything in the Playground Set, you have to buy the set for the cascade to work. Here are Leslie's instructions:

"For those who are very new to cascades and DD stalking, there are a couple of often discussed cascades- Animals Abound & the Gothic Glamour. I've tried both- Animals Abound definitely works. This is how it goes:
    buy one single item worth about 25 sp to initiate the CYS discount (I bought the fuzzy friend's lamp post (dd#293 for 7sp), then buy the Animals Abound Playground set for roughly 375 sp. Now go download the Tip top toddler set & Kids 2010 sets for free. This is a true glitch in the store, so all cascades do not work like this, but it is a glitch that everyone should take advantage of!!"

This has worked for me and several others who now own the store so make sure you take advantage of it. Just add a few items from the set to the top of your wish list so we can help you drop the point value down so you can buy it cheaper, then once you buy it go to visit the Kids! 2010 Compilation page and click on your free Download button you will get nine (9) free sets!! Then go to the Tip Top Toddler set page and click on your free Download button there and say hello to four sets plus the Baby Swing premium content!! All for FREE!! Gotta love glitches :blush:

Be sure to check out Leslie's thread for tons of info on how buying a few items off the DD will help you to save on a bunch of sets which can then lead to free sets. Here's the link:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/809797/cascades-daily-deals-getting-the-best-bang-for-your-sp/p1

You might also want to check out a thread in the Store General Discussion section that has a spreadsheet which lists all of the daily deals from 1 to 977 and what day and time they will show up depending on your time zone. The spreadsheet can be a bit overwhelming but be sure to read the welcome page (the first tab / worksheet) which has tons of great information and highlights tools that will help you on your pursuit to owning the store :smile:

Here is the link to that thread and enjoy the ride, forgive me if you become a DD addict :p Everyone on that thread is super friendly and helpful and happy to be your support group and answer questions you may have while on your quest.

[url=http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/774450/current-dd-daily-deal-rotation-sales-help-started-september-22nd/p1[/url]

Ohh wow, thank you so much. I love me some free stuff. :p I have a question, what does "dd#293 for 7sp" mean?"
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif

Ohh wow, thank you so much. I love me some free stuff. :p I have a question, what does "dd#293 for 7sp" mean?"

Daily Deal #293, so you can look it up in the spreadsheet
    pkJ66Kv.png

Daily Deal #293, so you can look it up in the spreadsheet

Ohhhhh, gotcha.
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    You're welcome @MysteryGhost2013 and @SjappielovePaul!!! :smiley:

I've updated my top five! Still just stuff for the kids. :smile:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited September 2015
    It was a busy and mixture of exciting/sad Friday for me. I took my oldest to the airport to start the next stage of her adult life. I'm so thrilled, proud, and excited for her, but sad too because I'm really going to miss her. What an awesome cheer up to find that between @simgeek79 and @Me1620 my wishlist has largely been wiped out! I'm super close now to completing three of the sets I was working on. Thank you both so much!
  • ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    edited September 2015
    Hello everyone! It's been a little while :D. Hope y'all have been getting the sets and what not you've been working on.

How is everyone?! As for myself...college is murdering me >.< but I think I'll make it.
    I also had a huge scare over the past week with my father. He was hospitalized but is now out and doing a teensy bit better. Heart issues are so scary but I'm thankful he's alive and is getting the help needed. :smile:

I updated my lists. Here they are: Top 5 & Wishlist

Happy simmin' <3
    Happy days <3
    Happy life <3
    tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @Cabelle1863 - Wishing your daughter well and I am glad that I was able to help cheer you up.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    My Top 5 has been updated.

Happy Simming Everyone! :smiley:
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • gr1zzlygr1zzly Posts: 7,566 Member
    Ohhh thanks to evil puppy @gr1zzly , i need to create a new wl!! O.o" she is truly scary ,thank you very much!! When I update my wl I will come back here and edit my post! <3

You're welcome.

I am not a she, at least the last time I looked I wasn't.
    :p

• TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    gr1zzly wrote: »
    Ohhh thanks to evil puppy @gr1zzly , i need to create a new wl!! O.o" she is truly scary ,thank you very much!! When I update my wl I will come back here and edit my post! <3

You're welcome.

I am not a she, at least the last time I looked I wasn't.
    :p

@duyguugudur

I couldn't help but lmao literally, I imagined that mangy mutt with a set of 🐸🐸🐸🐸 lol
    LMAO.gif

And you best be stacking that wl of yours to well over 500 items because I got a bone to pick with that mangy mutt muuuuuuuhahahahahahaha!
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png