Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bloomer Builds - Captain Duckhorse Community Library

ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
edited September 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
I'm currently on generation 4 of the Build Newcrest challenge, and while I mainly focus on sharing the story of this legacy, the Bloomer family have had me build a fair amount on their path to building Newcrest... I figured it's about time to share some of the lots I've created for the challenge.

I will be posting the tours of the venues as I go!

BLOOMER BUILDS

First Community Lot: Haunted Memorial Park - Download
dPjNvQL.png

Second Community Lot: Captain Duckhorse Library - Download
YUL8fMb.png

Post edited by ThePlumbob on

Comments

• superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Wow, you have a lot of wonderful builds here! Bet your Legacy family is enjoying his life :smile:
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Wow, you have a lot of wonderful builds here! Bet your Legacy family is enjoying his life :smile:

Thanks @superbibi11 ! This is actually the first time I've really pushed myself to actually explore building in TS4, and I'm really enjoying it :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Each of your homes and venues that you have built for Newcrest are very nice! :) It would be a very nice world for your sims to live in! They are very nice homes for them to enjoy living in and nice venues for them to enjoy visiting. It is great that you are creating a world containing all your builds. It will be a very special Newcrest world for your game.
    Happy simming and building! :)
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Really nice builds for your legacy!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
    Thank you very much @rosemow and @Tiki5872 !
    edited September 2015
    First up is the tour of the Ruby Perrin Memorial Park built by the legacy's founder to commemorate his deceased friend who died during an unfortunate weenie roast. The park was haunted in my game, but sadly if you download it the ghost does not come with it.

dPjNvQL.png
    The overall view

bwNeQQt.png
    The fountain in the centre and the chess area

n6wXEaW.png
    The camp fire where you can enjoy a drink from the cooler, with the public restrooms in the background

6GTI7wK.png
    The playground with benches for parents and a dead cow plant in the place of a sea monster

Ge0PRck.png
    Overlooking the wedding area

Z4TE8WB.png
    The playground from another angle

ZZrpbhw.png
    Community garden

Download

More info about the lot can be found here along with a bonus tour of the first generation family home.
    Post edited by ThePlumbob on
    Next up is the picture tour of the Captain Duckhorse Library:

114.jpg
    The exterior

82.jpg
    The reception area

102.jpg
    Cafe

92.jpg
    Comics and games section

73.jpg
    Main book storage

63.jpg
    Reading area

53.jpg
    Computer area

Download

More details about the build can be found here.

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    edited September 2015
    Ruby Perrin Memorial Park is very nice! :) The layout of the park is very nice! The water fountain feature in the middle of the build looks so very pretty! The flowers around the edge of the water look so very nice! Sims will enjoy playing chess outdoors at the chess tables in the outside air. Very nice campfire area for sims to enjoy sitting on the log seats around the firepit, toasting food, chatting and keeping warm. They will enjoy getting a drink or a quick meal from the nearby cooler or enjoy cooking meals in the sunshine on the BBQ. The lantern and candle lights on the ground are nice touches in the build. Very nice kids pirate ship play area! It looks great how you have placed the ship on water! Kids will have fun playing on the ship whilst their parents are sitting resting on the seat benches watching on. The dead cow plant looks great there! It looks nice how you have placed the hedging around the edges of the playground, and also around the gardening alcove. Very nice wedding area! It looks very nice how you have set up the seats for the wedding guests to sit on and enjoy watching the wedding ceremony. The flowers at the back of the wedding arch provide a very nice setting for sims to get married in. Very nice community gardening alcove! Sims will enjoy harvesting the plants from the gardening boxes.
    It is a very nice park!
    Captain Duckhorse Community Library is a very nice venue for sims to enjoy visiting. :) The back patio chess playing area is very nice! The hedging looks nice on the edges of the patio. Sims will have fun playing chess in the outdoors air, or enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine. Nice bar area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools or at the table having a drink and a chat. Very nice design of the exterior of the library! The tall windows look very nice in the build. Very nice front desk reception area! Sims will like sitting there using the computer. It is very nice that there is a cafeteria area for sims to enjoy coming and buying baked items from the glass display shelves. The furnishing of the area looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets. The menu boards on the wall and the condiments, mugs rack and fruit bowl on the counters are nice cafe touches there. The comics and games section looks great! It is a very nice place for sims to enjoy sitting on the seats with the sunshine coming in onto them through the windows. The way you hsve placed the floor rugs there looks very nice! The posters/pictures on the walls and the comic stands look great there! Sims will have fun playing in the game cube. It looks very nice how you have placed the bookcases and armchairs in the main bookshelves and reading areas Sims will enjoy sitting resting in the arm chairs having a read of a book. Very nice windows reading area! It looks very nice how you have placed the tables along the edge of the windows. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst sitting reading there. Very nice study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting at the tables using the computers. It is nice that there are umbrella covered tables for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine eating food from the cafe and reading a book.
    Both builds are very nice :)
  • PlumbobGrandmaPlumbobGrandma Posts: 438 Member
    edited September 2015
    The Captain Duckhorse Library looks very nice and modern as well as having a clean edge to it. I really like the colours and the computer area looks very technological and cozy. The cafe is a really good addition to the library as well! nice job! I really look forwards to using it one day!

❀ нєℓℓσ ι'м ρℓυмвσвgяαη∂мα! ❀