Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a cheat to unlock everything?

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
It takes way to long to unlock lots and relationships in this game. Is there a cheat that unlocks everything?

Comments

• CoffeeBeanPopcornCoffeeBeanPopcorn Posts: 1,587 Member
    No cheats on TSFP, sorry.
    I'm back!
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    How do you mean it takes too long to unlock relationships? I have all couples, I think it's quite easy? Or is that not what you mean?

And I'm not surprised there are no cheats, they want to frustrate you into buying ;)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    How do you mean it takes too long to unlock relationships? I have all couples, I think it's quite easy? Or is that not what you mean?

And I'm not surprised there are no cheats, they want to frustrate you into buying ;)

I mean my sims are good friends and I can't progress onto romantic on either of them. I don't get no flirty interactions. I'm at level 7.
  • CoffeeBeanPopcornCoffeeBeanPopcorn Posts: 1,587 Member
    edited August 2015

I mean my sims are good friends and I can't progress onto romantic on either of them. I don't get no flirty interactions. I'm at level 7.

Keep doing stuff. The Marriage and Babies quest won't be in until Level 8 or so...

And if you don't mind preaching EA for life you can buy Life Points, or the Life Point Lotus (much cheaper, but can save money)
    I'm back!
  • ClaimingTheFifthClaimingTheFifth Posts: 417 Member
    Not being able to progress to a romantic relationship between your Sims was reported various times as a bug/glitch. Look for other postings for a solution as I don't play couples and so don't remember lol I do remember it was supposed to be fixed with the last update but relationships created before the update were not fixed...I think. Do a search :-)
    That light at the end of the tunnel? It's a train.
    The five-second rule does not apply when you have a two-second dog.
    I don't remember precisely how things went, but as I remember correctly I had to unlock romance like @CoffeeBeanPopcorn says and it was pretty fast in my perception ;) And after that I could try for a baby. My second baby is on the way right now :) It's worth the effort, they are so cute!
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Birdmom3Birdmom3 Posts: 135 Member
    There are no cheats in spinoffs, in game at least, and The Sims Freeplay is technically a spinoff.
  • ClaimingTheFifthClaimingTheFifth Posts: 417 Member
    Ooops - sorry. I missed that you were referring to Freeplay. Good luck anyway :-)
    That light at the end of the tunnel? It's a train.
    The five-second rule does not apply when you have a two-second dog.
  • Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I wish there was a cheat to speed up interactions! Life points take so long to get and I'm not buying them. I'm not that into the game.
    And I wish I could line up commands for my sims, like in the real game. "Go to the toilet, then take a shower and then plant some beans please." Not possible alas.
    5JZ57S6.png
    And I wish I could line up commands for my sims, like in the real game. "Go to the toilet, then take a shower and then plant some beans please." Not possible alas.

I know its so annoying!
  • I_M1LOS_II_M1LOS_I Posts: 256 Member
    It takes way to long to unlock lots and relationships in this game. Is there a cheat that unlocks everything?

No,cheats are not allowed in The Sims FreePlay. I recommending you to read Electronic Arts Terms Of Service ea.com/terms-of-service
    I'm actually a game developer, and playing Sims just inspires me.
  • hihi122122hihi122122 Posts: 1,259 Member
    I miss the queue, but I can't say that I'd use it all the time either. And as for cheats, about the only thing you might be able to do is switch the time zones on your device to speed up time.
    hihi122122 wrote: »
    I miss the queue, but I can't say that I'd use it all the time either. And as for cheats, about the only thing you might be able to do is switch the time zones on your device to speed up time.

I think that only works on iPhones and ipads. No use for the android people.
  • hihi122122hihi122122 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Jaysim88 wrote: »
    hihi122122 wrote: »

I think that only works on iPhones and ipads. No use for the android people.

I'm not sure. But I did have the advantage when I went to France this summer....or really just on the way back to extend quest time. I have android.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    The only cheat that I have found that works at all is a time cheat. If you have a goal to do something at a certain time such as "Bar-B-Q in the Park between 6 am and 10 am" and it is now 11 am, you can change your time on your device to say 6:30 am. Then go begin the task and you will get the acknowledgement that it is complete. Then put the time back to the correct time on your device. These types of tasks are simply time oriented not task oriented so as soon as you begin the task it completes the goal and you can cancel and move on. However, nothing speeds up the time it takes to actually complete a task so if your task is "Bar-B-Q in the Park" but not at a particular time, then you have to complete the action before the task will clear. Changing the time on your device does NOT speed this up. And you can mess up the game and more importantly other settings on your device if you try to move time days forward or back. I only ever do a few hours on the same day and have never had an issue.
  • webdznrwebdznr Posts: 572 Member
    I_M1LOS_I wrote: »

No,cheats are not allowed in The Sims FreePlay. I recommending you to read Electronic Arts Terms Of Service ea.com/terms-of-service

LOL... tell all my hacked Game Center friends that please.
    The Sims 4 :: Think 'inside' the box.
  • PoppieGirlPoppieGirl Posts: 636 Member
    Good question...Is there?
    XgESt47.jpg
  • Beng11Beng11 Posts: 160 Member
    There are no legitimate cheats for The Sims Freeplay. Third party software used to alter the normal gameplay in any manner is against the ToS.
    Developing a program that downloads safe roms & emulators for you for the first-time users of emulating games. Yay or nay?
    Kiss+awwwww+x_26c5c6_4860267.gif