Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So... Update Tomorrow?

Since we're getting a new Stuff Pack next Tuesday, we might just get a patch tomorrow. So far every pack was accompanied by a game update on the preceding Thursday.

I know, what happened in the past isn't guaranteed to happen in the future.

The most suspicious thing about it is that it wasn't mentioned in the blog (so far the patch before pack release has always been mentioned in the announcement blog) - so are we not getting anything, or will we get something big?
Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr

Comments

• SommoreButtaSommoreButta Posts: 489 Member
    There's a new pack? Where did you hear about it from?
    sdaomhlfplv5.png Bestie's In Sim Form
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    There's a new pack? Where did you hear about it from?

Technically a stuff pack: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/news/spooky-stuff-pack

We had that small patch beginning of the month, and looks like we're not getting anything free like we got the dishwashers with Cool Kitchen Stuff so they may not need to do an update tomorrow. Then again, SimGuru Graham said we'd be getting a fix for the ice cream machine (the ability to drag ice cream cartons in/out of the refrigerator) but not sure if that's coming this month or next month.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Huh. I doubt it's something big, what with the new stuff pack coming. Probably just the ice cream big update, like you said.
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Fingers crossed for Cemeteries and a Culling fix.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Fingers crossed for a content patch today.
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Fingers crossed for a good patch!
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
    If we get a patch today it will most likely be at 10am pacific and 1pm eastern. I have a feeling a patch is coming in a little over 3 hours.
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    That'll be noon for me...

Hope there's one!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Lovelyleeks11Lovelyleeks11 Posts: 104 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    Fingers crossed for Cemeteries and a Culling fix.

This this this! :)
  • blufaery83blufaery83 Posts: 121 Member
    I would literally be happy with just a culling fix. I HATE that with a passion!
  • fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    A culling fix, I'm just asking for that. Knowing that I could lose all my Sim friends is really breaking my fun.

After, I won't hate a cemetery, but I'm not asking for to much or it would scare them how exigent we are (sarcasm).
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    My boss phoned and said I don't have to work today (taking day as holiday cos not needed). So I'll be online at patch time for once, lol. (They are usually while I'm at work)
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Maybe they will patch in vampires since it just isn't Halloween without a creature. lol
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Maybe they will patch in vampires since it just isn't Halloween without a creature. lol

Well just like the bear costume, you'll have costume of monsters xD

But hey, you can have hope. :) I think the day they will surprise me, I'll buy the product in question AND another one just to congrats them, aren't I a good client :wink:
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
    I hope we get some Autumn/Thanksgiving Decor in this Patch.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Well the plain pumpkins (before carving) will probably be available in debug for a start.
  • Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member
    Im not getting my hopes up for a new patch, although it would be nice
    It has to be coming out today. Tuesday is the only other day and they ve never released a patch on the same day as a stuffpack.
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    It has to be coming out today. Tuesday is the only other day and they ve never released a patch on the same day as a stuffpack.
    thats what im thinking and hoping because it would be better to test the patch for a few days before the stuff release
    edited September 2015
    21 minutes till 1.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,547 Member
    Oh, I hope you're right about the patch coming today. I have been patiently waiting around all month for the alleged second patch that was said to be coming. It's the 24th today, not much of the month left. Six more days, that's it, folks.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    16 minutes!!!!!
    3 minutes till 1pm.
  • Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member
    2 mintes till 10! lol
  • UnrealnyUnrealny Posts: 194 Member
    Update ! : O