Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Aren't there any Myron/Byron types not taken? Tyron? Kyron? Zyron? That ballerina picture is AWESOME! :o
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    edited September 2015
    Awwww Zeee! :blush: You captured one of my everyday poses (I do lots of yoga mixed in with my gymnastics); I call it power yoga! :p You even caught me in meditative thought too! Uh oh, do I need to get better shades for the windows? Hehe Thank you for including me simself with the stunning Zarabeth on the Catwalk! :kissing_heart:

@mothersuperior2, me tinks you want a harem of Myron/Byron clones? Hmmmm... >:)

& Big Pixel Hugs Everyone! <3
    Post edited by NagyGina on
    @NagyGina Just one of the above would be fine! I'm not greedy .. o:)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Thank you! @mothersuperior2 and @NagyGina Mya, you never know who might be lookin' in your window! >:)
    Zooey is wearing the latest in sportswear from @Mrs_Law2010. The Sweat in Style top should REALLY have been named the Glisten in Style top because don't they know? Girls don't sweat, we glisten. :)

Sweat%20in%20Style_zpscqcx06lt.jpg

Thanks @Mrs_Law2010 for the top! :*
    Naturally I go straight to the shoes! I've tried to look at the clothes first, but it's a lost cause. Yes, it's a lovely top, but need to know about the rest of the outfit, starting with the shoes! :#

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @mothersuperior2 The pants and the shoes were from an EP but I can't remember which one. I'll let you know later when I get on my puter. :)
    Cheers my dears! B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @mothersuperior2 You're very welcome :*
    @mothersuperior2 The shoes were from Generations and the pants are from Pets, I think. Some of those icons look very much alike!
    I'm glad you have good eyes! Thanks for the info. :)
    Your wardrobe must be nearly empty, surely? :o

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    Yeah, I've been MIA and my thread is dead. :D What is this? Along with trying to make people laugh now I have to try to be insightful too?! Eeeeeeeeeek.
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    With that eye next to it. It reminds me of having your sim peek into the neighbors house. But you did succeed in making me laugh if that's any consolation.
    You'll notice that @scillakees has a new signature! :)
    New buttons. :o
    Don't worry though ... I'm still the same old, same old!!! ;)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    scillakees wrote: »
    With that eye next to it. It reminds me of having your sim peek into the neighbors house. But you did succeed in making me laugh if that's any consolation.

Lol, the peeping tom button, that's what it is! Love the new siggy.
    edited September 2015
    Don't worry though ... I'm still the same old, same old!!! ;)

Thank goodness!

Edit: why oh why does it cut off my second paragraph when I'm posting from iPad?!
    Why oh why does it not notify if the tag is inside the quote? :#@scillakees may not know you are 'calling' her either. o:)
    Luckily, in my creepy stalkerish way, having bookmarked your thread, I can turn up here whenever I like (so there!) B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    The eye is watching... on every post. Thank you for your compliment on my sig. FoxyLovesKitty posted it on my home page. I think it's much better than the gaudy banner I had before.
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    the siggy is quite you @scillakees love it
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    Why oh why does it not notify if the tag is inside the quote?

Keep forgetting that :P
    As usual, Kennedy is psyched about getting to wear anything remotely punkish! The Inside-Outfit and Bold Buckle Boots both from @scillakees collection.
    Screenshot-3_zpshgvdsop4.jpg
    Now here's a top that looks good on a big bosomed girl! So, of course, it's Natasha on the catwalk in the Tatiana top from @scillakees.

Tatiana%20top_zpswnr98nyl.jpg
    edited October 2017
    Katie and Poppie are so excited about the first day of school cause they get to wear their new clothes! That's the only day of the year they get excited about going to school.
    RvaG3CO.jpg
    Sunny Sundress and Much Into Style skirt from @scillakees, thanks for all the gifts! :*<3
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    @ZeeGee, I haven't been on here much lately, but did I read right, on the Expansion Pack giveaway thread that you've been sick?? :worried: I hope you are feeling better! <3
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    @ZeeGee, I haven't been on here much lately, but did I read right, on the Expansion Pack giveaway thread that you've been sick?? :worried: I hope you are feeling better! <3

ditto

I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top