Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who will be purchasing the new stuff pack?

Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,453 Member
As the title says...

I definitely will. o:)

Spooky Stuff trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP6iUM3OyBk
Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.

Comments

• Felicia1990Felicia1990 Posts: 248 Member
    I think I probably will too.
  • blufaery83blufaery83 Posts: 121 Member
    Nope, not me. Not my thing. Don't like Halloween.
  • TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    edited September 2015
    Nope. I guess you could say this party pack for a fourth time in a row..scared me away!
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I will. It's not even about the party type for me. I just love the decor and the costumes.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    I will. It's not even about the party type for me. I just love the decor and the costumes.

Thinking about it. I just don't want my town sims forever more walking around with pumpkin heads or something. Anyway I am thinking about it. I like to decorate for Halloween, so maybe my sims will also.
  • simondhaenesimondhaene Posts: 77 Member
    i buy it:d
  • simmey1simmey1 Posts: 580 Member
    No, I will not.
  • Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    edited September 2015
    From that trailer? Probably not. I don't see myself using anything in the pack as I do not celebrate Halloween. If there was some autumn related items separate from the holiday I might, but I haven't seen anything yet.

The super llama costume is cute though, lol.
  • SlawfishSlawfish Posts: 431 Member
    Me! Love halloween Curious to see what costumes there are for children too.
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    This would be a GREAT stuff pack.... If we already had Seasons :|
  • ianxziianxzi Posts: 723 Member
    Not me. It belongs in a Seasons Expansion Pack, not some single-holiday Stuff Pack..
    original.gif
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,453 Member
    Turtlez98 wrote: »
    Not me. It belongs in a Seasons Expansion Pack, not some single-holiday Stuff Pack..

The Sims 2 had a Christmas stuff pack. B)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Kendra326Kendra326 Posts: 515 Member
    I'm going to buy it because I like to have everything (lol), but it seems kind of pointless without seasons. Just in my opinion anyway. :/
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Eventually, maybe? I'm most likely to want the costumes out of it, for playing at having Sims who wear them everyday in my town. I've never done much with any of the game's holiday play, ever, over the years.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    edited September 2015
    It's super cute, but for the time being I will not buy it. "Spooky" stuff isn't really something that fills a need for me in this game right now. If we had seasons and holidays I could see this being the type of pack I'd want, assuming I was playing the game.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    edited September 2015
    I think I will...well I don't know, maybe I'll try and get it cheap somewhere? Any suggestions?
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    I just heard about it and am on the fence, right now. Like above said, I don't want townies walking around in costumes. :/ (But the trailer is really cute!)
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    edited September 2015
    As much as I love Halloween parties, I don't think I'll be getting this one. The objects and costumes look pretty cool, but it seems that the content is focused on those goal-oriented parties we all love so much (sarcasm).

The trailer was pretty awesome though, and super llama looks really cool.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    I just heard about it and am on the fence, right now. Like above said, I don't want townies walking around in costumes. :/ (But the trailer is really cute!)

Sounds like they've checked for this:

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    I probably will. There's already a ton of Halloween cc out right now though so I'll have to see if the new interactions or whatever seem worth it :)
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
    More partying huh? Not surprised. No I won't be getting it.
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    MrSimmis wrote: »
    I think I will...well I don't know, maybe I'll try and get it cheap somewhere? Any suggestions?

Unfortunately you can't get any cheaper than $10 and its only on Origin.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I'm not, just what we need, yet another party option. I hope now they are working on stuff that will actually add more depth to the game, like more aspirations, more normal careers, more things for kids to do: like actually play tag and cops and robbers, etc.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    shadowicia wrote: »
    More partying huh? Not surprised. No I won't be getting it.

Well, partying is kinda the thing to do for Halloween ;)
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    I might end up getting this just for the outfits not unless I go out and find more CC