Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is very special that you have created a sims game version of your real life home! :) It would have been a very enjoyable build for you to do as you transferred the real life aspects of your home into the sims game using the buildings tool, and the build mode and buy mode items that we have in our games. It would have been fun working out which furnishings items best reflected what you have in your home. The Sonoma is a very nice home! Your real life home would be very nice too! It was very nice going on a tour of your home by looking at the sim version of the areas/rooms. The outdoors hot tub gazebo is very nice!
    Ocean Breeze Houseboat is very nice! :) Very nice design of the boat home! The blue and white colour scheme of the exterior boat looks very nice! Very nice layout of the boat! The flooring pattern on the inside decks and in the entertainment room looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have created the coffee table in the entertainment room! Sims will have fun playing chess or pool in the room, or enjoy sitting resting on the sofa there watching TV or reading a book from the bookcase. It is nice that there is a bar counter there for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. They will enjoy looking out through the window at the water whilst using the treadmill to keep fit. The blue furnishings through the home look very nice. Very nice blue wall patterns in the bedrooms. The hanging shark and the boat in the bunk bed room looks great! The clock on the dresser in the single beds room is a nice homely touch there. Very nice oceanic themed blue and white wall tiling in the bathroom! It looks very nice! Very nice outdoors armchairs and sofa sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting resting there, enjoying the sea views. The lemonade jug is a nice touch on the coffee table. The bubble windows in the build look very nice! Very nice upper balcony area for sims to enjoy doing star gazing using the telescope. The furnishing of the home is very nice!
    They are very nice Summertime builds :)

Hi Rose....thank you again for your special comments! I always love reading them. You're right, it was enjoyable to create my real life house because I was really trying to make as authentic to my house as I could (given the buy/build objects we have to work with), so it was a little weird building it (and then sharing it with everyone). I showed the pictures to my daughter, and she replied back that it was a little freaky looking at the pics because it really resembles my house, lol.
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Love your newest editions dear. The boat is awesome..
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Ocean Breeze is so beautiful !! I really feel like to go aboard and sail the seas!
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Love your newest editions dear. The boat is awesome..

Thank you sweet Bree! I like doing houseboats because they take less time to build, lol.
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Ocean Breeze is so beautiful !! I really feel like to go aboard and sail the seas!

LOL Airis....thank you for visiting and for your nice comment. :)
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Ouch I had some catching up to do! Your Row houses, The Sonoma and Ocean Breeze house boat are all beautiful and so sorry that I missed them when they came out. Rec'd all of them!
    MeaganJo wrote: »
    Ouch I had some catching up to do! Your Row houses, The Sonoma and Ocean Breeze house boat are all beautiful and so sorry that I missed them when they came out. Rec'd all of them!

Thanks so much Meagan, and don't be silly about not seeing them right away. I know I miss a lot of creations on here because I don't have the time to check everyone's thread all the time. But I appreciate your nice comments and the recs. Have a great day!

Your new Avi is very nice :)

Thank you Rose, I enjoyed creating her.
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    Gorgeousness! Rec'd both!

Your home us especially lovely!
    edited February 15
    Here's another summer build....

PARROT CAY RESORT, 64X64 commercial lot, 101 Surf Circle, Isla Paradiso, 9/22/15

DOWNLOAD HERE

LOTS OF PICTURES

For a truly unforgettable stay, come discover a paradise hideaway at this 5-star resort. Whether you're in the mood to just relax or looking for more adventure, we have it all here.

Parrot Cay features:
    - Waterfall pool with slide and bar
    - 4 Hot tubs
    - Beach
    - Paradise Parrot Spa (separate his and her spas featuring a gym, massage chairs, massage tables, hot tubs, saunas, tanning booth, tattooing and a separate salon)
    - Wedding Arch
    - Surf Station
    - Golf Driving Range
    - Horseshoe Pit
    - 2 Firewalk Pits
    - Dancing Parrot Outdoor Dance Club
    - Boat Rentals
    - Parrot Shack Beach Rentals (surfboard, kicky balls, soccer balls)

Dining Options:
    - Purple Parrot Dining Room (order lunch or dinner from 11am to 9pm or try some Asian fare at our Teppanyaki Grill)
    - Oceanside Bistro and Bar (casual dining on the pier, open 24 hrs)
    - Blue Parrot Buffet (8 Grand Buffet tables open 24 hrs on the outdoor deck)
    - Green Parrot Coffee Bar (on outdoor deck)
    - 3 Food Stands (located beachside, near the pool and in the Bistro)
    - 4 Bars: all open 24 hrs (located beachside, poolside, Oceanside Bistro and Bar and the Dancing Parrot Club)

Accommodations:
    - We have a hidden beach resort tower and 8 VIP rooms, each with an ocean view, a private bathroom, a sitting area, tv, hot beverage machine, mini fridge and outdoor balcony. Honeymoon suites also have a private massage table on the balcony.

AoPLkml.jpg

YBDe5h6.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    Packing my bags! And rec'd!
    Packing my bags! And rec'd!

Wow, that was quick Taryn, I just got done posting, lol. I think I'll join you, as I could use a relaxing break! Thank you for the comments on the other builds and for all the recs, appreciate them! :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Parrot Cay Resort is a very detailed venue for sims to enjoy visiting! :) It has so many very nice areas and features in the resort! The purple, green and white colour scheme through the Resort looks so very nice! Very nice furnishing of the resort, both indoors and outside! The various dining and drinking areas in the build look so very nice!
    Sims will enjoy spending a very nice restful and relaxing time at the resort. It is a very nice build! :)
    Parrot Cay Resort is a very detailed venue for sims to enjoy visiting! :) It has so many very nice areas and features in the resort! The purple, green and white colour scheme through the Resort looks so very nice! Very nice furnishing of the resort, both indoors and outside! The various dining and drinking areas in the build look so very nice!
    Sims will enjoy spending a very nice restful and relaxing time at the resort. It is a very nice build! :)

Thank you dear Rose, you are so sweet as always!
    edited February 15
    Well, I think this is the last of the builds I worked on over the summer....never again will I build several in a row without completing the testing/picture taking/uploading/ and posting process! I actually had to make a list of where I built these so I knew where to go find them again, lol.

Modern by Nature, 40x40 residential lot, 45 Riveria Rd., Isla Paradiso, 9/24/15

DOWNLOAD HERE

PICTURES

xECiUa7.jpg

MSoiCdL.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
    Modern by Nature is a very nice home! :) The exterior design and the wooden and white colour of the exterior looks very nice! Very nice front door archway entrance area to the home! The outdoors living, pool and hot tub patio is very nice. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing poolside on the loungers. The side waterfall fountain feature is nice for sims to see whilst swimming and it looks nice how it separates off the hot tub nook. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub. Very nice roof covered outdoors kitchen patio for sims to enjoy cooking outdoors in the air. Kids will have fun playing in the sandpit or on the swings in the playground area. The living room is very nice! The blue colour scheme of the seating looks nice. Very nice windows armchairs sitting area for sims to enjoy chatting with the sunshine coming in through the windows. The plants boxes look nice on the wall either sides of the tv. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv and warming up near the fire. The patterned floor rug adds a nice look in the room and complements well with the seating. Very nice light filled dining area! The type of dining seats that you have used look nice and nature themed and the trees prints on the wall are calming for sims to see whilst dining there. The wall texture in the kitchen looks nice. Very nice brown colour scheme of the master bedroom. The tree prints look nice on the bedhead wall. The glass doors clothes and shoes closet in the master bathroom looks very nice! Very nice patterming of the floor rug and towels in the bathroom. The orange, white and blue colour scheme of the girls nursery is pretty! The teddy looks cute in the cot! The birds and trees prints on the walls are nice touches in the room. Very nice oceanic themed boys bedroom! The wall pattern, life ring on the wall, octopus, posters, ships and fishes on the wall are nice sea themed touches there. Very nice basement level! The bar and games area are very nice! Sims will have fun playing pool there or the arcade machine games, and enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The patterned floor rugs in the level look very nice.
    It is a very nice modern and natured themed home :)
    Love reading your comments! Thank you Rose!
    I just saw that you are now a member of the DNA team! :) That is exciting and great! I hope that you will enjoy doing simmers requests!
    I just saw that you are now a member of the DNA team! :) That is exciting and great! I hope that you will enjoy doing simmers requests!

Thanks Rose. And yes, it's very exciting to be a member of that wonderful team. I'm just a bit nervous about getting started, as it will be quite different building for others. :-)
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    Modern by Nature looks pretty awesome! You managed to combine both lovely a very modern though still natural style, I absolutely love the partio and kitchen area. Really amazing work, as usual :p
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
    Heledriel wrote: »
    Modern by Nature looks pretty awesome! You managed to combine both lovely a very modern though still natural style, I absolutely love the partio and kitchen area. Really amazing work, as usual :p

Thank you so much Heledriel for your nice comments, I'm glad you liked it. :smile:
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Oh My, Ms Sandraelle!! Modern By Nature is stunning. Classically decorated with fabulous textures and colors. Lovely shades of blue and brown. Great mixtures of patterns and wood. Just gorgeous!!! Oh, I miss my CAS colors... :'(
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    Cassee wrote: »
    Oh My, Ms Sandraelle!! Modern By Nature is stunning. Classically decorated with fabulous textures and colors. Lovely shades of blue and brown. Great mixtures of patterns and wood. Just gorgeous!!! Oh, I miss my CAS colors... :'(

Hi Cassee....so good to hear from you! Thanks so much, I'm glad you liked it. I still haven't gotten Sims 4 yet....are you enjoying it?
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    As always awesome work! Rec'd both of your latest! :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top