Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's going on in your game?

Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
Gen. 3 heir is in her junior year of college, with her fiancé. I'll post some pix later but I'm feeling good about this legacy!! What's going on in your game?

Comments

• Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,901 Member
    edited September 2015
    I just made two Sims a few days ago and my attention is mostly focused on getting them through college

This is Caleb Chamberlain. He is a Political Science major with hopes of getting a job at a law firm and be the best in the Law career. He's also a Gemini
    21572851195_8c970d603c_o.jpg[

This is Caleb's best friend, Katelyn Henderson. She is a Biology major with hopes of reaching the top of the Oceanography career, she is also a Scorpio
    20951687593_b739c77ec7_o.jpg

They are both currently freshmen at Académie Le Tour.
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Awesome!! I have a love/hate relationship with uni.. Lol. Do you have the faster-college mod? I would NOT be able to handle uni without it haha
  • ashleyrenee210ashleyrenee210 Posts: 187 Member
    I just started a megahood with all of the neighborhoods the game comes with in one! I'm currently going through the rotation of the premade families and I just finished the rotation in Pleasantview and I'm starting on Strangetown. I've never played any of the other neighborhoods before so this will be an exciting experience for me and will open up new neighborhoods and sims that can marry without limitations. It consists of 80-90 households to cycle through, I think. But since I get bored easily with playing just one household I think it'll be fun :)
    Twitter: ashleyrenee210
    Tumblr: panicitsashleyatthedisco
    Origin: ashleyrenee210
    PSN: ashleyrenee210
    I just started a megahood with all of the neighborhoods the game comes with in one! I'm currently going through the rotation of the premade families and I just finished the rotation in Pleasantview and I'm starting on Strangetown. I've never played any of the other neighborhoods before so this will be an exciting experience for me and will open up new neighborhoods and sims that can marry without limitations. It consists of 80-90 households to cycle through, I think. But since I get bored easily with playing just one household I think it'll be fun :)

Nice!! I've always wanted to download the megahood, but I'm SO OCD about rotations it would just make me crazy haha. What household are you starting in Strangetown?
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,901 Member
    Awesome!! I have a love/hate relationship with uni.. Lol. Do you have the faster-college mod? I would NOT be able to handle uni without it haha

There's a faster college mod? Where is it at? College does tend to drag on forever. Much like in real life.
    It's at mod the sims, you can choose between like 1-2 days per semester, I have mine at 1 day. Sooo much quicker.
  • ashleyrenee210ashleyrenee210 Posts: 187 Member

Nice!! I've always wanted to download the megahood, but I'm SO OCD about rotations it would just make me crazy haha. What household are you starting in Strangetown?

Sorry for the late reply, I've been playing all day long! I started out with the Curious family so the boys could have their alien babies and I married them off to the 2 women that aren't their sisters in the Singles family and the youngest brother I married to a townie. I'm almost done with my Strangtown rotation as well. I'm extremely OCD with my rotations too. I have to play through an entire season and all of my seasons have to be the same throughout all of the worlds.
    Twitter: ashleyrenee210
    Tumblr: panicitsashleyatthedisco
    Origin: ashleyrenee210
    PSN: ashleyrenee210