Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Nemo91UtdNemo91Utd Posts: 102 Member
    edited September 2015
    @pammiechick; do you accept played creators/matriarchs only, or can I create an Amazon specifically for this? I got the idea that I could make use of the genetics in CAS, and go back a few generations from my matriarch, Ama, and let one of her predecessors apply for a place at Hawika's court. I think it would fit nicely for her to be the descendant of one of Hawika's court members, as this Amazon could be a nice inspiration for Ama's liberal views on the Amazon way... ;) I've got the feeling that Hawika's proposed changes will not be too far off the laws that Ama has set for her tribe... ;)
  • SaphiredreamSaphiredream Posts: 41 Member
    Name: Calista Macris
    Tribe: Tribe Macris
    Office Sought: Warrior
    Gallery Link: I can't find it so just type in Macris and include cc
    Why She Wants In The Court: Calista always dreamed of being a warrior when she was a little girl. Calista loved to fight and hunt for animals along with some fishing. Her mother thought otherwise and said she was to be a Creator. Calista's mother was know to be a harsh and cruel Creator but, Calista wanted to be kind and fair to her people. Once she was crowned Creator after her mother's sudden passing, she stopped her mother's way of killing off slaves and set them free (after used for breeding). She had heard recently that Creator Hawika has won the battle for the role of queen and quickly decided to audition for the role as her Warrior.

PIcture Of Her: file://localhost/Users/henryjourdin/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%204/Screenshots/07-21-15_10:34%C2%A0AM.png (her hair is paraply and skin is basis 2.0) GREAT I CAN'T POST PICTURES
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    @wildwoofiegirl you have to upload the picture on a Website such as Imgur.com and then copy the picture link. That adress is only the location of the picture on YOUR PC we cant see it that way
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited September 2015
    @Nemo91Utd wrote: »
    @pammiechick; do you accept played creators/matriarchs only, or can I create an Amazon specifically for this? I got the idea that I could make use of the genetics in CAS, and go back a few generations from my matriarch, Ama, and let one of her predecessors apply for a place at Hawika's court. I think it would fit nicely for her to be the descendant of one of Hawika's court members, as this Amazon could be a nice inspiration for Ama's liberal views on the Amazon way... ;) I've got the feeling that Hawika's proposed changes will not be too far off the laws that Ama has set for her tribe... ;)

Do what you wish! They can be from your line, but her backstory needs to have her be a Creator of a tribe. Feel free to embellish as you see fit.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Name: Calista Macris
    Tribe: Tribe Macris
    Office Sought: Warrior
    Gallery Link: I can't find it so just type in Macris and include cc
    Why She Wants In The Court: Calista always dreamed of being a warrior when she was a little girl. Calista loved to fight and hunt for animals along with some fishing. Her mother thought otherwise and said she was to be a Creator. Calista's mother was know to be a harsh and cruel Creator but, Calista wanted to be kind and fair to her people. Once she was crowned Creator after her mother's sudden passing, she stopped her mother's way of killing off slaves and set them free (after used for breeding). She had heard recently that Creator Hawika has won the battle for the role of queen and quickly decided to audition for the role as her Warrior.

PIcture Of Her: file://localhost/Users/henryjourdin/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%204/Screenshots/07-21-15_10:34%C2%A0AM.png (her hair is paraply and skin is basis 2.0) GREAT I CAN'T POST PICTURES

Got her! I'll post a pic once the deadline is reached and voting starts. She's very beautiful! I think I downloaded her hair a few days ago. Nice.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Thanx @JulyVee but i can't post links yet :(
    http: //imgur.com/gallery/QmMJH/new
    this is it just put the http together
    edited September 2015
  • br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    May I enter a character?
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • AllyTod13AllyTod13 Posts: 114 Member
    *raises hand* I have a question what if I can't upload pics? What hashtag do I use if I want to upload it to the gallery for you?
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    edited September 2015
    Ok...here it goes :) My girls are actually half a household that I just adjusted a bit for submitting, they are from my 4 Immortal Sisters game...
    And I just made up a history for their hmmm unique looks xD
    Anyways you can choose to use only one of them if it is Hawika's wish ;)

Name of Creator: Sophia Lea / Merida Amalu

Tribe: Twin Suns Tribe

Office sought
    Sophia: Explorer
    Merida: Gatherer

Link to Gallery: http://goo.gl/uHuaQ4

Backstory and why they wish to serve:
    Sophia and Merida are twin sister creators from the Twin Suns Tribe. This legendary tribe is known for the fertility of its creators who always give birth to twins.
    To keep the fertility running in the creator's line, they always give the twins different last names.
    For centuries, the tribe laws command that if the older twin kids are both girls, they must apply to serve the current queen of the amazons.
    Their urge for knowledge made them into very skilled women.
    Sophia already mastered all creative skills and now she wishes to explore the world and share the wisdom she found in the amazon books, while experimenting other cultures and learning from them as well.
    Her sister Merida wants to be the best gatherer for the queen, as she just reached all her potencial in gathering fish, plants and herbs. She is also a skilled mixologist.
    They would be extremely honoured to serve the queen together!

Picture: http://imgur.com/TtPN65H

Sorry for their serious look in this picture. They are really nervous about being picked! :worried:

P.S.: I don't use CC, so if you want, their clothes can be changed :)
    thanks Pammie for helping me out :smile:
    br560 wrote: »
    May I enter a character?

Of course! Please do!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    Where on earth do I find the link to the gallery? I've got my entry ready, but I can't find her link on my gallery page. It's probably because she has custom content, but where is the option to show mods on the online gallery?
  • XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    edited September 2015
    Name of Creator: Kosumi Matunaaga

Tribe: Matunaaga Tribe

Office sought: Provider

Link to Gallery: Search XSimMimX on the gallery and look for her (don't forget to toggle cc)

Kosumi grew up in the Matunaaga Tribe, the eldest daughter of the creator. As a child, she loved "helping" the tribe's provider in the kitchen, and spent most of her time playing with her numerous younger brothers and sisters. She had an affinity for music, and would often entertain her tribe on her violin.
    However, when she became a teen, she had no choice but to focus on her duties as a heiress, such as developing her logic, fitness and charisma skills. She couldn't cook or play her instruments as much as she wished, and thus felt her creativity had been suppressed.
    When she became creator of her tribe, she greatly valued and admired her provider, upholding the importance of music, cooking, and caring for children. She became one of the best musicians in the Amazonian lands, and could cook better than anyone she knew.
    When she heard the news of a new queen arising, she knew this was her chance to finally chase her passions as Queen Hawika's provider. Gaining the position would allow her to finally be herself, as well as bring honour to the Matunaaga family. As she has numerous sisters, all of which have great potential as creator, she knows she is leaving her tribe in good hands.

Pictures:
    vxDnBiw.png
    NBWFfaf.png
    l9hiuY4.png
    OcnSjdS.png
    Vk0ZSXH.png
    Vp91nre.png
    s2IEWnP.png

She's a cutie patootie, and I'll probably play her some time in my own game. Anyway, I hope you like her!
    Her hair is by Nightcrawler, and she wears 3D eyelashes by Kijiko (completely optional, but she might not look like herself otherwise). I can't remember where her shirt comes from.
    Post edited by XSimMimX on
    @XSimMimX She is gorgeous I hope she gets picked! :)
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    @XSimMimX She is very beautiful! I'm really excited to see Queen Hawika's court :smiley:
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited September 2015
    Yay I am gonna try my luck with one of my favorite sims. :)

So here we go: the name of my creator is Keria Manolas
    Tribe: Naheli
    Shaman
    the link...well just type in mariafuchs488 with CCs
    Backstory: Keria lived long time ago in an amazon tribe where the creator is immortal (of course they can die, but not because of the age) on the young adult birthday of the heiress the mother creator gave all her life to her daughter and ages in the normal speed of a human. The hole tribe was very spiritual so Keria learnt a lot about the life of a Shaman. After Kerias young adult birthday the tribe was attacked and all Kerias friends and family died. Her mother the creator saved her and so Keria escaped to a abandoned temple, where she lived for more then 50 years alone. One day a courier came to her. In the letter he brought her was written that the Creator Tebethia needs a Shaman. Keria decided it was time to come back to life again and became the shaman of tribe Naheli. Tebethias first born was a boy and Keria helped to rise him up. The creator and her daughter were searching to find a way to save him, but when Kalani grew up to a teenager the queen sent a warrior to control that he would be sacrificed. Tabethia wanted to save a part of him and asked Keria to breed with him, once he aged up. Keri agreed even tough she never thought of having a child since ages. Keria and Kalani fell in love and when Kalanis birthday come, they showed each other. After Kalends death Keria was even more unhappy then before (she is gloomy). But she was at the same time happy because she gave birth to her wonderful daughter Luna. The happiness did not stay long in a fight the creator heiress died and the creator was too old to gave birth to another daughter. Tebethia named her as the new creator and her daughter should be the heiress because she was the last relative of Tebethia. After Keria heared that there is a new Queen with new ideas Keria decided that she want help Hawika as a Shaman with her high skills and the Knowledge of her long life. She wants that Luna must not fear of having a boy and she wants that her daughter find happiness. (Luna is now a teenager she is with her mother at the gallery, but you do not have to take her as well.)

Wow that was a long backstory.
    So to her skills: Keria has completed fishing, gathering, herbalism, wellness, cooking (both of the cooking skills), painting, logic and writing
    (You see she is very old even tough she is just a young adult.)

Pictures: //imgur.com/gallery/qWCNm/new Put the http: Before the link and it should work ;)

I just realized that she is not creative I will upload a new version on the gallery.
    Just want to pop in here to let you know that if you choose to use cc, you won't be able to link to the gallery. Just let me know your EA name so I can find her myself.

Thank you! I'm excited. The entries look great!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    AllyTod13 wrote: »
    *raises hand* I have a question what if I can't upload pics? What hashtag do I use if I want to upload it to the gallery for you?

Use #queenhawika
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • amberthezombieamberthezombie Posts: 214 Member
    Name of Creator: Marisa Queen

Tribe: The Baugh Tribe (I just made this up I made her in CAS :wink: )

Office sought: Gatherer or Explorer

Link to Gallery: (I can't get this to work again :disappointed::angry: ) It's titled "Creator Marisa Queen"

Marisa ran away from home when she was only fifteen because she was jealous of her sister Delilah always beating her at everything and making her feel worthless. Little did she know her sister was devastated when she left, she meant everything to her.

Marisa arrived dirty and ill to a struggling tribe. She lived there as a successful Explorer for 3 years. People came and went while she was there but one day a disease killed her Creator and both Heiresses along with some other members of the tribe. Marisa was now the longest-serving tribe member and the remaining members elected her their new Creator. She decided to forgo her position as Explorer and use her time as a Creator gathering. She lived happily, without any problems... for a while. She had a beautiful daughter, but when she wanted a spare, she had a boy. Devastated, she searched for a way to spare him. Then she heard of Queen Hawika and her ideas and decided that she must try, for her son.

She has three everyday outfits. Two of which are for gardening/exploring, one is for other things.

Pictures: Marisa%202_zpsidwnazcb.pngMarisa%20QueenDelilahs%20Sister_zpsrqaxrjja.pngMarisa_zpsr1odmblu.png
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    I just posted a no CC version of my creator-shaman Keria so if you can not find the CC you can take them. Normally I don´t use CC I only installed it for their styling ;)
    I am gonna play now with them my own Amazon story. Both are from my first try of an Amazon story and nearly the hole background story happened in my game. :)

://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/0DD2D630607D11E58AAC753E406D7DE5?category=all&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Naheli&max=50&maxis=false

Just type before the http to come to the gallery but you should find them as well with my username.
  • JQ123456789JQ123456789 Posts: 9 New Member
    Hey Pammiechick. Been reading your Amazon Challenge for a long, long time. It's such a shame really, I would have loved to send you one of my sims for your challenge. My computer's memory set on fire when I was creating my own Amazon Challenge. Oh well, I haven't fully missed out! Maybe I could send you a sim when I buy my next computer!