Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS 2 FOREVERRRR !

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    NerdySims99NerdySims99 Posts: 150 Member
    lol sim gurus playing it on youtube. im only watching them until i get my computer

Watching Sims 2 Let's Plays is the only way I've been surviving without my Sims 2 games right now. :lol: The computer that I could play it on broke so I've been without Sims 2 for TWO years now and it has been torture.

"You've gotta be stirring my pasta."
  • Options
    SimeggrollsSimeggrolls Posts: 637 Member
    @NerdySims99 lol it truly is torture :/ i just want to jump through the screen and play it for them!
  • Options
    DaynaGailDaynaGail Posts: 60 Member
    I loved how in the Sims 2 you could go from family to family as you pleased whenever you wanted!
    qa2jelcs80ft.jpg
  • Options
    @DaynaGail Espicially when your'e in your house you can click the house across from you and go straight to it without going to the neighborhood
  • Options
    @Simeggrolls YES! I used to love making a world and putting my own custom sim in it and doing like a legacy and filling the town with my own sims that I just played with randomly! It was so easy back then
    qa2jelcs80ft.jpg
  • Options
    @DaynaGail i know :( but luckily we can still play it :D and my neighborhoods never got finished lol
  • Options
    @Simeggrolls It's the same with me! I never got past the second generation in my legacys! lol
    qa2jelcs80ft.jpg
  • Options
    lol maybe one day we will XD
  • Options
    rosmazeppelinrosmazeppelin Posts: 1 New Member
    I love the sims 2, it's my favorite game! I'm planning on trying out the sims 4 though