Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hi, My Name Is...The Landing Pad

Comments

• yunanescayunanesca Posts: 303 Member
    Hi all :D and well all new members and Old :) very nice to meet You :).
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
    click the button for my Sims 4 Creator Studio
    http://yunanesca.tumblr.com/
  • themarvelspiderthemarvelspider Posts: 42 Member
    My friend @ohmyglobguys made me join. So, tada! I am here. Hello everyone c:
  • waverly03waverly03 Posts: 10 New Member
    edited September 2015
    Hi all! I'm Elle. I was late to the sims 3 party originally and gave it up in favor of Sims 4. However, recently, I decided S4 was feeling pretty empty/boring for me, so I loaded Sims 3 back up! I definitely do not regret it!
    I have most of the expanions/stuff packs, but somehow never really got into the store.
    I'm thinking about getting a new world, but can't decide.
    Dragon Valley is calling to me, however, once I found out that the included dragons weren't actual pets, I've hesitated on it..
    Any world suggestions?
    Once I pick a world, I plan to get the boardwalk venue as well!
  • KarendraeKarendrae Posts: 232 Member
    Thank you so much for this guide! I'm still reading through them but it is a major help :).

A little about me:

My name is Kare. I'm a Digital Artist (Sort of). I'm brand spankin' new to the forums and to digital art as well ;). My favorite part about playing the Sims is building :). I'm also interested in making textures and objects although I don't know how just yet.

Really looking forward to being part of this community. Everyone has been so helpful so far :).
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    @waverly03 - Which world? Hidden Springs is a gorgeous mountain woods area in a fairytale setting with Cinderella and the Old Woman who lived in a Shoe. Sunlit Tides is a gorgeous island setting with the Pleasants there as Honeymooners before the twins were born (if you know Sims 2). Lunar Lakes is a futuristic world with awesomely unique architecture. Einey Meiny Miney Moe. :disappointed:
    @Karendrae - For making textures you just need the CAP tool. For making objects, check out a site called modthesims. They have a tool that will help you and lots of help in their forums as well.
  • KarendraeKarendrae Posts: 232 Member
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Hi to all new people since... oh who knows

before these forums started. Was that the last time i posted here? Probably. :joy::joy:
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited September 2015
    Plus i just wanted to, yanno, pop in here and say hi :P
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited September 2015
    Hello, everyone! And welcome! :)

And thank you to all of you who work hard to keep this thread going! Well done!!!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • yunanescayunanesca Posts: 303 Member
    HI @idontrcall , Nice to see you :D
    and Hello an Welcome to all.
    ~Sincerely,Yuna~
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
    click the button for my Sims 4 Creator Studio
    http://yunanesca.tumblr.com/
  • AellaniiAellanii Posts: 88 Member
    Evening all! I've posted here before, but I'm awfully quiet when it comes to forums. Tending to lurk and read, rather than post, so I thought I'd stop in since I'm still fairly new to this.

Also, I thought this might be a good place to ask a fairly newb-ish question: Is there a sub-section for question threads? Or do they simply go on the Discussion board? I've hit a snag in my interior designing, and after days of frustrating testing and searching for an answer, I've decided to break my silence. Sad, isn't it?

Any who, thanks, ya'll! :)
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    @Aellanii, are you still experiencing a snag? If so what is it? As for creating a thread for questions, it depends on the section it is for. There is also a creative corner forum here for building which would be a better place to ask, or I could try and help if you still need it.

Best of luck and nice to meet you.
  • AellaniiAellanii Posts: 88 Member
    @LadyEmillye

Yes and no. I got up the courage to ask on the Discussion board and received some very helpful comments. It was about MOOing objects. I was following the Zoo U thread from TS3 forums and having problems. The lesson teaches Forward First and Camouflaging objects so sims don't "see" them to prevent routing issues. I was able to do it with some of the examples, but not others. Unfortunately, it looks like I'll have to work around the problem.

Thank you for the reply though! Nice to meet you, too. c:
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    Welcome all new simmer and happy simming. :smiley:

welcome.png
    YShQCz1.png
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    just jumming in to say welcome to all the new simmers

looking forward to seing you around
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    Hello all and welcome to an amazing community of friendship <3 I would like to invite you all to click on my flashing siggy below for lots of fun and tons of sims 3 store prizes. Come one come all!
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • R3imiuR3imiu Posts: 256 Member
    im loving the sims 3 so far, played sims 2 or maybe it was sims 1 when it first came out. havnt played since then (yeeeaars) so im coming back up to speed. its awesome theres a store where u can get stuff to add to your game. and so many packs & stuff for ts3 to choose from!
    [✨R3imiu's Alot of Lots Showcase✨] (forum & origin username is same: R3imiu )
    a1EEcS1.gif
    Me playing games like: Sims 3, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pocket Monsters 3DS, Sims 4
    ⍟ᴥ⍟ i watch my sims sleep
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    I would like to invite everyone to the biggest holiday extravaganza party! This thread is full of many fun holiday contests, and activities that will surely get you in the holiday spirit!

Come on, and join the festivities! <3
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • EleneKEleneK Posts: 142 Member
    Howdy,

I'm Elene. I was a fairly active BNS participant a couple of years ago. I then got caught up in real life and have not played much. I'm not upgraded to Sims 4. I know the computer could not handle it. I'm also a builder not role player. My sims are actually a means to an end in building cool houses. I do a lot of historic property recreations and vintage floor plans.
  • BlythelyreBlythelyre Posts: 4,357 Member
    Hallo!!!!
    14941955179_f9373f55cd_o.jpg
    EleneK wrote: »
    Howdy,

I'm Elene. I was a fairly active BNS participant a couple of years ago. I then got caught up in real life and have not played much. I'm not upgraded to Sims 4. I know the computer could not handle it. I'm also a builder not role player. My sims are actually a means to an end in building cool houses. I do a lot of historic property recreations and vintage floor plans.

@EleneK - Do you know that they are still running BnS for Sims 3 in the creative corner? For some weird reason that creative corner doesn't fall in the Sims 3 section. It's in the first category of general forum stuff, I think. It would be great to pop in there. They run the contest for the whole month now, so you'd have more time to play with a build. :D

• TheEggster5566TheEggster5566 Posts: 8 New Member
    I am ashlynn, But call me eggy, my sims 3 is theeggster5566, And i play on steam :smile:
  • Poetrygirl3Poetrygirl3 Posts: 64 Member
    i am Poetrygirl3...but you can call me poet for short! i am too new to be of much help but i am always eager to learn new stuff!!! :D ♥
  • BlythelyreBlythelyre Posts: 4,357 Member
    Happy New YEAR!!!
    14941955179_f9373f55cd_o.jpg