Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Here are the Daily Deals for the next 25 hours. Happy Shopping!

294 ) Al Fresco Street Market / 798 / 1710 / 53% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 887, # 294, # 659, # 142 but less than)

295 ) Wretched Threads / 325 / 1300 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 432, # 127, # 743)

296 ) Magical Faire Gate / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Outdoors
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

297 ) Viva Las Vegas Living / 566 / 1175 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: September 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 10)

298 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Wall Chilies Sculpture / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

299 ) Topsy Turvey Single Bed / 32 / 43 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Through the Spy Glass; Fortune's Folly Compilation

300 ) Popsicle Ceiling Light / 11 / 28 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

301 ) Tiki Living Room Set / 160 / 220 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 257, # 475)

302 ) Leisure Reaction Chair / 56 / 81 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: Atomic Age Living and Dining; November 2011 Compilation Set

303 ) The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire / 836 / 1710 / 51% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 455, # 413)

304 ) Tiki Dining Room Set / 50 / 180 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 966, # 490, # 108)

305 ) Hidden Treasures Dining Table / 40 / 43 / 7% / 2 hours
    Part of: Drifter's Desire; Fortune's Folly Compilation; Quaint Cottage Collection

306 ) Aunt Angela's Cast Iron Cookery / 9 / 31 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation Set
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    Aw, I'm sorry you missed it @FoxyLovesKitty; :cry: So frustrating!

Thank you so much for your sympathy and your gift!!! It was so nice of you <3 I saw it this morning! Makes feel a lot better already :)
  • Has anyone had any luck getting customer service to mark as owned non-cys sets (like when worlds collide) or gold worlds/cash worlds if you own all of the items in the set/world? If so, what sort of 'proof' did you need to offer to get them to do so? That's the last thing I need to do to have everything marked as owned.

I tried a couple of months ago. I spoke with several different people and chatted and none of them seemed to understand what I was asking. When I finally spoke with a supervisor who seemed to understand what I was asking, I was told that if it was meant to be a set and bought separately through the MMO or DD they could not combine them. I was asking for something to be made "gold" as I had all the sets. :/
  • shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    Trying very hard to ignore the Renaissance Fair and the urge to buy points for it, just keep telling myself 2 more weeks for the best price XD I love archery so the idea of my sims doing it B)B)B) LOL
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
    Here are the deals for the next 24 hours. There are three green deals (best price), two yellow deals (medium price), and seven deals that only appear once in the rotation including the Gothique Living + Sleeping Rooms set. Happy Shopping!

307 ) The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection / 367 / 1310 / 72% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 146)

308 ) Gothique Living + Sleeping Rooms / 523 / 526 / 1% / 2 hours
    Part of: Oh My Goth! Compilation

309 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / 194 / 495 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 463, # 309, # 780, # 679 but less than)

310 ) Africa Inspiration Collection / 595 / 1309 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 873, # 850, # 310, # 369 but less than)

311 ) Capacitor Island / 27 / 55 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Kitchen; February 2011 Compilation

312 ) Bohemian Blouse with Bow / 33 / 75 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

313 ) Safari Living Set / 221 / 548 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 128, # 825)

314 ) Window of All-Knowing / 35 / 57 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Kitchen Set; Full Regal Living Set

315 ) Cante Captivating / 209 / 298 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 192, # 114)

316 ) James D Jeans / 43 / 75 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Rebel Just Because; I Heart The 50's

317 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Felicity Cultivator Refridgerator / 59 / 81 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

318 ) The Dramatic Palm / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection; Villa Paraíso
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Ah memories...The Gentleman's lounge is such a great deal. I remember clicking on the set page and seeing that free download button...I didn't realize at the time that the few items I had would make it free...love those featured sets... except for Villa Paraiso, had to practically buy everything to get that one :s

Hope everyone is doing well or on the mend :smile:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    despina53 wrote: »
    Hi, @Pugslover4. The 'Zagadoo' button is the Simlish way to say 'disagree'. They were just trying to soften it up a bit ;)

Oh Okay make sense. :blush: Glad to know. Sorry took to long to answer.

9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited September 2015
    Woot! I got the Gentlemen's Lounge for free, and because of it I'll be able to get the Club Vaindenburger Relaxation set for free when DD#471 comes up on the 24th. Then I grabbed the Hewnsman Outdoor set in DD#309 for less than 100 sim points and I'll be able to get the full Hewnsman set for free on Saturday during DD#327. *happy dance* The younger two started back at school this week and the oldest has her driving exam tomorrow (we tend to start driving a little late in our family) so it's been kind of a stressful, crazy week. It's awesome to get some of the sets I've been slowly working on.
    Good stuff @Cabelle1863 :p My youngest just started grade 8 my middle one Gr 10 and my oldest left for university. Good luck to your future driver -what a big help she'll be once she can drive ;)

• wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Love hearing everybody getting great deals. Hope for more simmers getting green download buttons. :cookie:
    edited September 2015
    Here are the current and the upcoming deals for the next 30ish hours. I probably won't be on to update tomorrow, so I thought I'd cover that time with this post.

Best price for Sweet Escape Nursery is up now at number 320.

The best price for Kady Shorts with Button Accents is coming up. @Cogitotoro, where are you? Time for the Ninja Turtles theme song tie-in again! :)

320 ) Sweet Escape Nursery / 241 / 583 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 389, # 74)

321 ) Go All In Compilation / 1360 / 3400 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Go All In Compilation is not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Viva Las Vegas Living; Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; Regency Arcade
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 148, # 321, but less than # 604 )

322 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 798 / 1900 / 58% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 13, # 322, but less than # 975)

323 ) Turn the End-Tables / 9 / 39 / 77% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

324 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 528 / 1797 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 717, # 131, # 324, but less than # 57, # 624, # 538 )

325 ) Ala Mod / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

326 ) Kady Shorts with Button Accents / 30 / 68 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Hot Summer Days; June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 83)

327 ) Full Hewnsman Set / 1060 / 1980 / 46% / 2 hours
    Includes: Hewnsman Outdoor Set; Hewnsman Living Room Set; Hewnsman Bedroom Set; Hewnsman Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 903, # 826, # 327, but less than # 891 )

328 ) It's Game Time / 209 / 545 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 461, # 328, but less than # 75 )

329 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Nuts, Bolts and Food Processor / 22 / 45 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 587)

330 ) Show Stopping Styles Collection / 555 / 1573 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Seeing Stars
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 488, # 772, # 596)

331 ) Olympian Physique / 520 / 1000 / 48% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 187, # 720, # 331 = # 559 = # 924, but less than # 770 )
    This venue is not part of any set or compilation. Here is a trailer so you can preview the venue. This is one of the first venues released by the store, so it does not contain any premium items.

332 ) Harmonious Trio Floor Baskets / 35 / 121 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Eloquently Eclectic Collection

333 ) Futureshock Kitchen / 281 / 515 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 274, # 333, but less than # 961 )

334 ) Laganaphyllis Simnovorii (aka The Cow Plant) / 186 / 706 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 734, # 130)

• FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    Remember I said I wouldn't be able to get the Man Cave Compilation? I'm so glad to say I was wrong!!!
    I was confusing the April Compilation with the Best of 2012 with the World Inspirations Compilation! :o
    It's a good thing I decided to check the World Inspirations page, otherwise I'd have really missed the Man Cave Compilation for no reason!
    Such good news! Wow... That what happens when working on so many sets at the same time. But so glad I was wrong :)
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    In case anyone is interested in more button drama. A new poll is up for the buttons from @simgurudrake. She added more choices as some simmers complained about not having the option to keep the ones that she was originally going to change. She was considering getting rid of zagadoo AND lol because of the complaints from certain players and abuse from certain players. Please vote if you are interested in keeping these buttons alive. She has since added the option to keep both of the buttons and change the name back to disagree. :)http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/854000/reaction-button-changes/p1
  • tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    I was just looking at the list of upcoming deals above and it got me thinking. I wonder if Show Stopping Styles will ever be available for a complete your set discount? Has any of the sim guru's ever said anything about it?
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    I was just looking at the list of upcoming deals above and it got me thinking. I wonder if Show Stopping Styles will ever be available for a complete your set discount? Has any of the sim guru's ever said anything about it?
    I think at one point someone was told they were going to make those weird non CYS sets CYSable but that was ages ago (like probably last year). At this point I wouldn't hold my breath for any changes to store items.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    edited September 2015
    @tiger_lily5 I agree with @angeljess26 . I didn't buy any of the individual items off the DD and rejected any deals that the MMAO offered that included them. I just bought the Seeing Stars set (which includes Show Stopping Stlyes and the Hypnotizer) when it appeared for the least amount on the DD and it made my MMAO offerings so much better.

Which reminds me...I just have to share....recently we had an event at work and they brought in a magician. Wouldn't you know it, he pulled out a Hypnotizer!! :p I couldn't help but think of this set and our little Simmies lol :smiley:

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Which reminds me...I just have to share....recently we had an event at work and they brought in a magician. Wouldn't you know it, he pulled out a Hypnotizer!! :p I couldn't help but think of this set and our little Simmies lol :smiley:
    Isn't it funny how so many of us see things in OE and immediately relate it to the Sims. My twin grandsons are about 2 weeks old. I see them swaddled in their blankies. All I can think of is "Burrito Babies". At least, my grandsons have outfits under their blankies. :)
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    In case anyone is interested in more button drama. A new poll is up for the buttons from @simgurudrake. She added more choices as some simmers complained about not having the option to keep the ones that she was originally going to change. She was considering getting rid of zagadoo AND lol because of the complaints from certain players and abuse from certain players. Please vote if you are interested in keeping these buttons alive. She has since added the option to keep both of the buttons and change the name back to disagree. :)http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/854000/reaction-button-changes/p1

I'm glad to see that it looks like they'll at least keep lol. I'd be so sad if the lol button disappeared! I voted to keep both but change zagadoo back to disagree.
  • tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    edited September 2015
    That's a shame about the sets. It would have been good if they were included. Thank you for answering @angeljess26 and @simgeek79

Lol that's funny about the things that remind you of sims. :D I like it when I see something and it gives me an idea for my game, even if it's just like a name that I want to call my next sim or something like that! :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
    @Me1620 you literally made me laugh out loud. Hope the buritto babies are doing well :)

It is so true. Many times I find myself remarking to myself about the level of detail in the game and the actions they've included. I was cleaning the bathroom this afternoon and I thought of my sims cleaning the toilet so I couldn't resist but do that exasperated expression they do....thankfully no one was watching me ;)

• SemaviLadySemaviLady Posts: 526 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Oh, that's so amusing! I would have felt the same way.

--and @Me1620 -- Much cuter to call them baby burritos. In game, I think of swaddled infants as little larva pupa!

Been away too long from the forum (see my page, about me). So there's going to be a new rotation. That's cool.

Eternal question: Will they ever enable CYS for the entire store. No one is holding their breath anymore.

So, there will be more stuff added to DDs rotation, I read. I wonder what those objects might be?

@bekkasan - thanks for sharing the link on the issue of buttons.
    It seems our little simship/township (the forum) will always have issues of 'bu_n control'.
    Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gifI've owned the TS3 Store since Feb 2015-thanks to the help of many other simmers
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ☆★☆ My Page ☆★☆-♞- TS3❣
  • lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,863 Member
    Hey guys, I want to get the Everyday Teens Collection on DD but I need to know if it is part of the CYS? Because there is premium content and I don't own any of it yet so I don't want to put it on my wishlist if I can't do CYS.
    Thanks in advance!
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    edited September 2015
    Hi @Lizzie1234 - it is my understanding that all sets are CYS enabled unless they specifically say they're not (example: Seeing Stars HERE )

Hope this helps! :)
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
    edited September 2015
    Here are the deals on the rotation for the next 26 hours. World of Wonder Carousel Collection and Live, Laugh, Love come up at their best price at numbers 343 and 345. The Hibiscus Trio also makes its sole appearance on the rotation at number 338. Happy Shopping!

336 ) Man Cave Compilation / 1530 / 3000 / 49% / 2 hours
    Includes: It's Game Time; Level Up Collection; Championship Dreams
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 386 = # 714, # 339)

337 ) Aims Co. Choc-O-Falls Fountain / 125 / 545 / 77% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 769, # 902)

338 ) Hibiscus Trio / 250 / 405 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hibiscus Trio is not part of any set or compilation (Hibiscus with Blue Flowers is included in Quaint Cottage Collection)

339 ) Man Cave Compilation / 1260 / 3000 / 58% / 2 hours
    Includes: It's Game Time; Level Up Collection; Championship Dreams
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 386 = # 714, but less than # 336 )

340 ) Runway Riot / 742 / 1400 / 47% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 123, # 517, but less than # 631 )

341 ) Animal Friends Girl’s End Table / 22 / 45 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Critter Comforts; Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms; Kids! 2010

342 ) The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. / 259 / 693 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 969, but less than # 553 )

343 ) World of Wonder Carousel Collection / 969 / 1900 / 49% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 578)

344 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Cottage Window / 56 / 89 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation; Quaint Cottage Collection

345 ) Live, Laugh, Love / 728 / 1953 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 784 but less than # 561)

346 ) Lollypop Lollygagger Chair / 37 / 42 / 12% / 2 hours
    Part of: Through the Spy Glass; Fortune's Folly Compilation

347 ) Futureshock Living / 726 / 1072 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 872, # 180 but less than # 562)

348 ) Cloud Dress / 23 / 50 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wild Wears; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010

• lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,863 Member
    Hi @Lizzie1234 - it is my understanding that all sets are CYS enabled unless they specifically say they're not (example: Seeing Stars HERE )

Hope this helps! :)

Awesome thanks! :)
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top