Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims3 is my love and I appreciate all of you Simmers!

Comments

• FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Good Morning/Evening Everyone!

Thank you all for the Birthday Wishes and of course the Chocolates *wipes mouth*

I had a very exhausting Birthday. My Daughter decided to buy me a Mac Desktop for my Birthday <3 I got some very nice stuff from my other kids and have already put them all to good use <3

The kids just had to unhook everything from my other computer and started setting up my new one yesterday. I didn't get to bed till about 5pm and didn't wake up till 2:30 this morning. I was totally exhausted but in a good way (if that makes sense, LOL)

I have been downloading all my Sims3 expansions and stuff packs. I am stuck on a few of them though. I am not sure how to get in the game to play it, I will have to get my Daughter to take a look at it. It pops up some box saying something and I don't know if I installed them right. Geez, I know nothing about this new computer :s My Son got me a great keyboard (big) and mouse that looks like some alien stuff but it works great and I love it! So while I was downloading and installing my Sims3 I started shredding a lot of papers (my shredder tore up a few years ago) so my other Daughter got me a real good one and I shredded (I have two bags to shred up) and then got tired of shredding. Don't think it even made a dent in that bag :'( My other Daughter got me a bunch of Chocolates, LOL, and a case and screen protector for my cell phone (I ripped my protector off of it a while back as it was coming off anyway, and talk about the smudges all over my screen now, oh my!) So yes, I had a wonderful Birthday and they all made me feel special!

I hope everyone is doing great and I hope to be able to relax and get back to my routine, LOL.

*hugs to you all*
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Sounds like you had a great time, and wonderful that you have good kids. Happy exhaustion is allowed! Hope you get your game sorted. There is a section especially for Macs so maybe they have the answer there? Are you on Win10 now? :)

You do know that too much chocolate is bad for you don't you? Just off to get clotted cream and caramel ice cream in a dark chocolate cone, so much healthier than choc on its own I can assure you! B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    Good Morning/Evening Everyone!
    Just a quick message to let you all know I am missing you all VERY MUCH! After my Birthday things went downhill. My husband is out of work and having medical problems. I have been taking him to the doctors and having test done so its been crazy. He had his last test this morning and the next step is the hospital for surgery.
    Hope everyone is doing great and having fun with your sims!
    Will be back when I can so you all behave yourself >:)<3
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    Oh no @charlotteprice !!
    I hope your husband's surgery will go okay and that everything will be fine!
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Oh no, Charlotte, I am so sorry to hear that! I worried that something was wrong when you weren't around as much, but hoped it was just the normal pull of OE. Hugs, good vibes and prayers to you and your husband while you guys go through this. <3
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    teddy-bear-with-hug-coupon-blink-images.jpg
    Take care. Miss You.

What the others said, with extra hugs. Hope you are keeping calm(ish) and not too stressed. Good luck. <3
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    I'm so sorry to hear that Charlotte. I've missed having you around and stealing all my chocolate. You and your family will be in my thoughts, I wish you the best of luck with your husbands surgery <3
    Thank you all so much! Just popping in to let you know he is still to have more test before surgery. Seems his PSA? is over 27 so he needs a scope with multiple multiple biopsies first. Maybe they will find the cancer this time!
    I will be in and out when I can!

Big hugs to you all!
    :#

*bigger hugs*
    I was trying to catch up on the forum Thursday and do some gifting but my husband had problems and I had to take him to the ER! Poor fellow! He is really having problems with his prostate. He has been catheterized and recatherized so many times already. He woke up with no pee in his bag so he "drank 3 pots of coffee" !!! They fixed him AGAIN so now we go for his multiple biopsies on Wednesday! He went about three years ago with this problem and went thru a lot and they did surgery to cut a path thru his prostate so he could pee. His PSA was 20 then. After that his PSA was 18 and they told him his results showed cancer but they couldn't find it so they said he was a rare one that showed a false positive!!!

So after two years it came back. Now his prostate is so much bigger and overlapping his bladder. They found stones in his kidneys and bladder so they will deal with that after Wednesdays results. Since his PSA is 27 now they might be getting closer to finding the cancer? They may have to totally remove his prostate. So he is hanging on but he is one who can't stand pain from a scratch so this has taken a toll on him, LOL

I will try to keep you posted but its difficult because he hangs with me like glue!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Hugs to all!
    edited October 2015
    On a funny note, I went to work tonight only to find out I had a vacation day! Geez, only I could do that!

I put in vacation months in advance, so thats my story and I am sticking to it! :D

Edit: I hightailed it out of there :p
  • CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    Charlotte...now I know why you haven't been around as much. Good luck to you both, I'll keep you in my thoughts & prayers. *hugs*

PS - Nice job showing up to work on your vacation day! LOL. That just shows how stressed you are though. Please take care. I'll try to keep @AlphaFen in line while you're away.
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Charlotte, I am so sorry you've been going through all of this! <3 I thought maybe you'd just wandered over into the Sims 4 side of the forum :cold_sweat: and had then maybe been tied up and thrown in a closet somewhere. :open_mouth: I was just about to send out a search party to look for the trail of Reese's wrappers.. o:)

I can't imagine how difficult all of this is for you and your husband, but the fact that you can still joke shows your immense strength! I am thinking and praying for you and your family and for the wisdom of your husband's doctors. ((Hugs))
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
    @CandySims14 I so wanted to LOL the thought of you keeping Alpha in line! :)
    Charlotte, sorry you have all this stress. I hope things go according to plan, and things work out for the best. B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member

Well, @mothersuperior2 ... @AlphaFen is secretly afraid of me :o , although she'd never admit it. I have a commanding presence. *directs everyone to look at her adorable puppy avatar* :D Ahhh...this reminds me of the good old days when we were all acting like goofy children and @charlotteprice would walk in and scold us. LOL.

*walks in*
    Ahhh...this reminds me of the good old days when we were all acting like goofy children

I wasn't acting :*
    Me either Alpha! I don't know what Candy is talking about! o:)
    Charlotte, sorry you have all this stress. I hope things go according to plan, and things work out for the best. B)

MS2, it is quite crazy around my household atm. I hope my husband makes it today, tomorrow is the day for the biopsies! He is so uncomfortable :'(
    Ok, you all behave! Its time to get off of here now :'( It has been hectic. Husband is so uncomfortable, but I am ready for tomorrow! He goes for his biopsies and I hope we find out something soon!

*hugs to all*
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    I hope everything will go okay for you and your husband @charlotteprice , wishing you good luck and good health!
    Please let it be okay.
    Yesterday I was asleep, today my Internet is crap (s'pose that will be plummed). Hope things are going OK for your husband Charlotte, and hoping you are bearing up under the strain. Not a joke, that's a sincere wish right there! :)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    They did 12 biopsies on him, 6 on each side of the prostate. Dr. said if its not Cancer they can cut parts of it, if it is, we will discuss removing the whole prostate. We go on the 19th for the results! His IM Dr. called and wants to do test on his heart and find out why he is loosing so much weight......so more appt's ..... so many appt.'s ....LOL.....

I went to my Dr. last week and lost 5 lbs and A1C is good, three more pts. to be in the normal range! I go to my Neurologist Friday and they will schedule an MRI.

:o Between husband and I, I can't keep track of all these appt's.... :s

*hugs to all*
    Yesterday I was asleep, today my Internet is crap (s'pose that will be plummed). Hope things are going OK for your husband Charlotte, and hoping you are bearing up under the strain. Not a joke, that's a sincere wish right there! :)

It was quite a strain today with him, I think I am at my wits end, LOL. I am trying to stay stress free but that ain't happening! Hope is all well your way!
    *hugs*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top