Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dude where's My Pizza ?

SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
I have never gotten a pizza I've order. :/ No matter what type of pizza my sims orders it nevers gets delivered!! Why? Is this a bug ? My poor sims just wants a pizza every now and then but never get one :'(
justlurking.gif
Post edited by SimplyTori on

Comments

• ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    Many have reported this issue when I tested it I found some options worked and others didn't try another kind and see if you get it delivered, good luck
  • Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    I intercept every time
    tumblr_loenj6ptnv1qlfu1ho1_500.gif?w=780
  • SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    Many have reported this issue when I tested it I found some options worked and others didn't try another kind and see if you get it delivered, good luck

I've tried to order each type of pizza ceejay402 and no go :/ I do hope they fix this bug (if it is a bug) Thanks for trying to help :)

@Ponder_the_Sim lol well that would explain my missing pizza :D You think maybe you can share a piece or two :*

justlurking.gif
  • tanakakitanakaki Posts: 240 Member
    I haven't seen a pizza in months in my game. Even when I leave my home lot and come back to get invited sims to show up, pizza guy never comes. :/
  • ShadowSixxShadowSixx Posts: 154 Member
    I had to order my pizza twice. When I did it the first time the pizza man never showed up. They showed the pizza man for a quick second outside my gate and then he disappeared and then I had to order again and then it got delivered. There seems to be a bug with the pizza delivery they need to fix.
    giphy.gif
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Oh good, Thought it was just me, I've been waiting this whole time, I ordered that pizza about a simweek ago.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Peapond69Peapond69 Posts: 74 Member
    I have to order twice and most of the time that works. Bugs like this are aggravating, but I have no idea how difficult it is to fix it.
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Peapond69 wrote: »
    I have to order twice and most of the time that works. Bugs like this are aggravating, but I have no idea how difficult it is to fix it.

Yup that happens to me too. I have a 50/50 chance of getting my pizza.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Mine came 8 hours layetw
    LR3g0ni.jpg
    Glad too see I'm not the only one with this missing pizza delivery person, Guys I think it's time for drastic measure here.
    Milk_zpsvbpuzsza.jpeg
    lol thank you to everyone who commented so glad I'm not alone. Stinks that we can't get our pizza but just trying to lighten the mood :) I do hope they fix this bug.
    justlurking.gif
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    I have also had this problem and it seems to be different for every household. With my two most recent households, household 1's child would order pizza and it would never arrive, no matter the type. If the mother ordered it though, it always arrived. With household 2 it is just a young adult and 2 out of 3 pizzas have arrived. With older households I've had various ages try to order and nothing would ever arrive. It really just needs to be fixed.
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • HephaestionHephaestion Posts: 1,445 Member
    ea culling bug? ea incest bug? both? either way pizza delivery dudes are suffering... call your nearest pizza-delivery-dudes-are-suffering help line. please step up and don't let pizza delivery dudes suffer in silence... they can't make that call and are counting on you to make it for them.

https://youtu.be/1SiylvmFI_8
  • 8Faith88Faith8 Posts: 3,546 Member
    I have been waiting for three generations for my pizza. I really do not think it is going to be delivered. I still have my hopes up though, surely it will come.......
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    soo sorry :( im in the game bug testing and was able to get cheese pizza delivered though no one came when i ordered pepperoni
    15z1nw9.png

try this open a new game but before hand close and pull mods folder if you have any mods in it and see if you can get it to work. ive had minor glitches with some game saves, like recently i couldnt get my sims to plant anything or get a quick bite to eat from the frig. i tried all sorts of bug testing but nothing worked. i started a new game all was fine.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Ordered 2 Pizza's both worked for me though both delivery men came to the back door... 35aj77q.png
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    I got the last one but not the one before :\
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    edited September 2015
    You need to discuss it with @abbyo48870, she has been having the same trouble also :trollface:
    A1QWnDZ.gif
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Really wish I knew how to help you. :( This happens to me from time to time in The Sims 3, but I just use MasterController to annihilate the pizza guy and a new one gets generated. I don't think the MC Command Center mod has this option?
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    soo sorry :( im in the game bug testing and was able to get cheese pizza delivered though no one came when i ordered pepperoni
    15z1nw9.png

try this open a new game but before hand close and pull mods folder if you have any mods in it and see if you can get it to work. ive had minor glitches with some game saves, like recently i couldnt get my sims to plant anything or get a quick bite to eat from the frig. i tried all sorts of bug testing but nothing worked. i started a new game all was fine.

Hey ceejay402 tried what you said took out my mods folder and saves, put them on my desktop. Went in started a new game order a cheese pizza no go no pizza!!! So I have my sim order the pepperoni pizza driver shows up with the pizza( yay) I have her then order the Canadian bacon driver shows up again. :o I closed out the game and deleted my localthumbcache, Open the game had my sim order all 3 pizza's and received all 3 (Yay) Then I put my mods folder back and realized I had a save file in my mods(scratches head) So I delete that folder put in my old saves, went to one of my households had them order all 3 pizza's and all 3 were delivered :* I'm thinking the save file had something to do with it (red faced ) but I did not try any other households in my old saves.

@Wulfsimmer lol :D
    justlurking.gif
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I ordered a pizza once, and it never arrived. I thought it was a bug, but then I remembered Pizza Hut had the same problem the last time I ordered.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I have found that if I cue the sim to do anything else after order pizza that it doesn't work. I only put order pizza up and I don't have them do anything else until it says that the pizza is on the way. After that, I have them do whatever. Putting up another command after the pizza one causes it to cancel out in my game. :)
  • SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    I am still having this issue and it is almost two years since the issue was raised, I hope they fix the many bugs in this game.
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    I too have been aggressively stiffed by TS4's pizza delivery.

On staking-out pizzas, I noted that the pizza person (highly vicious and savage rodent) sometimes just dumps the pizza - ie they don't come to your door - they teleport in, drop the pizza, then teleport away:
    pizza.jpg
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/919799/pizzas-are-not-necessarily-delivered-to-your-door

Utterly savage and barbaric.

I find ordering pizza in TS4 to be a highly stressful and highly hostile experience.
  • KismetRoseKismetRose Posts: 302 Member
    So the last two times I ordered pizza, I found the pizza guy standing WAY down the road from my house. Maybe that's where yours is as well? :D
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    edited July 2017
    Can't read the address? Siri on his phone is broken. The GPS is, too? The Sim could barely fill out the application form, let alone drive a car? Oh, I've got it. The Sim got up late, was ravenous and ATE it on the way!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top