Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    Readalot1 wrote: »
    Haha thanks for that, @VioletHorse ! Shall I just put a vote for each one then? And if you want to save the pictures, you can just right-click them :D
    I better do that soon then :P

• TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    Oh Downton Abbey is the same as Mistelthwait Manor I just might have to watch Downton Abbey for that reason alone!
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @Readalot1 - Unfortunately, the US is now behind much of the world in all kinds of things, including internet technologies. It's not that I mind being behind other countries. @SjappielovePaul's comment about the Netherlands was very polite but it is costing many of us a small fortune because of the lack of competition in the areas where we live, be it the tiny little town or a huge metro area of millions of people. Yes, we are being scalped and we know it. The speed is not all that high and the service can be rotten some of the time, if not more.

I'll stop complaining about it now but somehow the subject came up and there we are. :/

Again @Lizzie - I wish you the best and hurry back. <3 I need to get off here now - we have a big storm firing away all over the place. LOL.

Yes, I didn't mean to brag about anything, I simply was shocked because those companies charge you so much for such service. I wish I could change it personally for you all, I'd do it right away! I'm just a little spoiled I guess on this subject *facepalm*
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    @Reachsims, @Teanias, @ApparentlyAwesome. @fairygirl7, @SjappielovePaul, and @Readalot1 - thank you all for thoughts and well wishing. It's extremely sweet of you all.

and @ApparentlyAwesome thanks for the gift :)
    tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
  • NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    hey every one how has your week been so far? I was taking care of my family everyone was ill so glade to be back on and enjoying some simming!

My top 5 is Here
    My wishlist
  • shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    Teanias wrote: »
    Oh Downton Abbey is the same as Mistelthwait Manor I just might have to watch Downton Abbey for that reason alone!

WAAAAAT??!! No wonder it looks so familiar. Secret Garden was one of my favourite movies when I was a kid and I still watch it once in a while, watched it so much mom bought me the DVD when our VCR died so I could keep watching it.
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    I updated my wishlist again :) for a big part because I got a nice gift :)

Also because I did my maths and found out I needed one more item from the Vineyard Villa Set, so four items in my top five are for completing my set :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    I have updated my top 5 thanks to @Reachsims who gift bombed me!
    Thanks soo much @Reachsims!!
  • blacerdamullerblacerdamuller Posts: 57 Member
    Thank you, @Reachsims, for the birthday gifties! <3 It really was a great day :)
    And you are right. There are 14 items left in my Wishlist. I'm so happy :love:

Updated My Top 5 and My Wishlist <3
    edited September 2015
    I just bought my first venue the Al Fresco Street Market which is still on the daily deal for the next 20 min at 798 Sp!
    I had to watch about 5 adds to get enough sp it was a race! I now have only 4sp left but it was worth it.
    I know technically this isn't the place to put this but this is the thread that I have talked to most of you on so please forgive me this little brag I was just so happy I had to share!
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    That's wonderful @Teanias! It's a lovely venue. My favorite thing is the vegetable stands. You can buy nicer produce at the stands than at the grocery store. Also, a real nice bonus is that whatever EPs or store content you have installed, the same produce will be available at the stands. You don't have to go to France to get grapes either. Of course, I like to go to France but I don't take every Sim there. LOL.

Note: Not everything at the grocery store is at the stands, just the special things and a few others.

@blacerdamuller - Awesome! I'm glad you've had a wonderful birthday! I can hardly believe you are down to only 14 items!!! :o<3
  • debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    Thanks again @shayleajay for the shoes. Much appreciated. <3

I have updated my Top 5
    @Reachsims, actually, I'm down to only THREE ITEMS. I could get the rest of them with Bonus Simpoints. I don't know why (maybe because is my birthday), but today I could get plenty of them.

Also, I've updated My Top 5 (with three items) and updated My Wishlist.

Thank you for all <3
  • cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    Thank you @Reachsims for the Slate Slab Lamp. Adding light fixtures to my décor is one of my favorite things to do.
  • sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    @Reachsims ... I was thinking about you. Hope all is well...that's my wishlist! :)

<3Giant Hugs <3
    LOL @blacerdamuller on all accounts. :joy: I could not get on this site for about an hour but I could farm SimPoints aplenty at the Sims 3 Store and I had your wishlist tab open. I made the best of that hour while I was locked out of this place. So, I was watching your wishlist shrink from 14 items to 13 and then there were 12 left. It stayed that way for 20 minutes or so and then all of the sudden, there were only four items and then there were just three things left. Yay! There are some angels waiting in the wings who also wanted you to have a very special 20th birthday! I am so happy for you. Thank you to all the friends who helped make this birthday extra special for her. It means a lot to her. She's Brazilian. In some countries, birthdays are not so important, but in her country and culture, they are very, very special. This is good and we celebrate with others as they celebrate these rites of passage.

She has been wanting to play in a beautiful medieval world that my friend, xSorcier in Portugal, and I built together. When we built this world, we had a lot of store content already and we wanted to make use of what we had spent A LOT of money on. Most of what we had, we had paid for with our own money over the years, as there were no sponsor ads when most of us started shopping (or drooling, sadly) at the store.

So, happy birthday from the sponsors, sweet Blacerdamuller - LOL - and some friends who have not declared themselves yet. You must check your gift messages (and/or email) to find out who those wonderful friends are. I send them much love and am very grateful for their help in giving you these things so you can build this dream of yours to play in this wonderful world. You guys are the best and thanks for being generous with Blacerdamuller, my young friend from Brazil. <3
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    You're welcome @ohmyglobguys! :heart::smile:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
    @Cristill13 - I don't remember sending you a single light (and that doesn't sound like me) but... if you received it, that's great. I made a note in my gifting notebook that lights are one of your favorite parts of decor. I learn something new every day. :3

Shock of all shocks @sashraf! I have not talked with you, in such a very long time! I have thought of you so many times, wondered if you moved on to Sims 4, wondering, more importantly, how life was treating you and yours. I have really missed you, She. *Hugs* and much love to you!

I got wrapped up in some building for a Greek world in progress, followed by many more months building for Zack Bundy's Moroccan world of Al Medina. In building for that I ran into xSorcier from Portugal. We have this magical connection that allows us to build together a single lot and it's 10 times better because we sometimes do that. Awesome stuff, there. The two of us spent 9 months building our French Medieval world, Cotes d'Ambonnay (on the Exchange) which was uploaded and Featured (YAY!) in February of last year.

Sims 4 has NOTHING for me so I am not moving on but I have kept this directory open, mostly for the newcomers who arrive and need some help and just because it's fun to be a part of sharing our good fortune. The sponsor ads are most generous now with the SimPoints for many of us. Thanks a million for dropping by and touching base with me. You still have my email? I'd love to stay in contact with you. I hope life has treated you and yours well the time we've been a bit out of touch! I have very fond memories of how we began as friends, with an invitation to participate in the Lighthouse Challenge.

<3Giant Hugs <3 is right and all is well! Thank you so very much for dropping by. I feel like I need to go make some coffee or something for us. :3
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @Reachsims: Hi. Just reading and enjoying the sims2 and sims3.
    :) Smile!

Hi @Puddinroy! I am glad you stopped by. Your top five list could use an update and I sent a little gift your way so your Sims could enjoy the last bit of summer laying out by the pool if they are sunning in the USA. :) I'm glad you are enjoying your Sims 2 and 3 games. They are both so enjoyable in so many ways. Nothing compares to them.
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Thanks. Updated pg #422
    :) Smile!

• shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    Teanias wrote: »
    I just bought my first venue the Al Fresco Street Market which is still on the daily deal for the next 20 min at 798 Sp!
    I had to watch about 5 adds to get enough sp it was a race! I now have only 4sp left but it was worth it.
    I know technically this isn't the place to put this but this is the thread that I have talked to most of you on so please forgive me this little brag I was just so happy I had to share!

Congrats!! I'm so jealous! I'm waiting for the deal at the end of next month, it's only two plants and I'm still having a great time with the new fruits from the Bohemian Garden, haven't had a chance to make them into nectar yet. So does that mean when you max out your gardening skill you can grow an Eggplant and an Egg Plant?
    I'm glad my one sim is a professional horseman and the other an artist and their daughter (who's now a young adult) is going to be a jockey too (her imaginary friend married an alien and moved out :D ). They're all home to tend the massive garden, It takes the three of them all afternoon to weed and harvest it all.... I should send them to the future and bring home a robot to do that... but it sorta feels like cheating when I do LOL.

Wishlist is updated, changed one item in the top 5.
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    Thank you so much @Lucybaxter2 for the adorable playsuit! It was a lovely surprise! :)

I have updated my top 5

@Readalot1 Your pictures are all so pretty but my favourite is number 1, it's stunning! :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
    @Reachsims, thank you very much for everything :love: Birthday is very important is Brazil, it is true. Do not celebrate it is a kind of sin for most people hahaha :lol:

All I need now are those three premium items, Dragon Valley and Monte Vista. Barnacle Bay I bought from Origin, just as I said I would. It worked. I'm very glad, because it is cheaper in Origin, since it is in reais and not dollars (Barnacle Bay costs R$ 20,00 in Origin and R$ 70,00 in the Store :dizzy: )
    In one week I'm going to buy those two worlds, and maybe I'm going to buy some simpoints for those three premium items. They are kind of expensive, so I don't think it would be nice you guys give it to me. I'm not asking for them :)

My birthday gifties were given by you and @friendsfan36. Thank you very much. You guys are the best <3

I couldn't have done it without your help. And, for sure, I'm going to send some pictures of my families in Cotes d'Ambonnay. I'm going to post it in Cotes Thread.

Also, since I don't need anything else, I intend to be a gifter as well. My Bonus Simpoints I'm not going to spend with me anymore, but with those who still need help, as I needed. And it is so good to see people are helping us. I want to make someone feel the same. Wait for me <3

Have a great day, my friends <3
  • debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    G'day all, Thanks again @Reachsims. I have updated my Top 5. Hope you all have a lovely day. :smiley: