Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Secret Lot in Windenburg?

What do you think the new secret lot in Windenburg will be like?
Do you think there even is one, since there is no new life state?
Share your thoughts!

I personally think there will be some kind of underground mausoleum or that "private island".
a256aFi.gif

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited September 2015
    Share your thoughts!

I personally think there will be some kind of underground mausoleum or that "private island".

It's been confirmed, it's been described and yes, there will be sightings of mystical creatures (not necessarily a lifestate).
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Share your thoughts!

It's been confirmed, it's been described and yes, there will be sightings of mystical creatures (not necessarily a lifestate).

Gnomes that set fire to houses?
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    gabriella92italygabriella92italy Posts: 607 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Share your thoughts!

Gnomes that set fire to houses?

:)
    I also would be sceptical, but I listened to this during an interview on Youtube.... this is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6uuvpyQK3M
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    So, the secret lot is the hidden chateau with the hedge maze and a mystical creature similar to the hermits hideaway in OR. Cool.
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    So, the secret lot is the hidden chateau with the hedge maze and a mystical creature similar to the hermits hideaway in OR. Cool.

I keep thinking Minotaur or Centaur XD
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    SimChelle1982SimChelle1982 Posts: 2,666 Member
    Unicorn.
    15172699815_7cdb04275d_o.png
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    A leprechaun would fit with a European theme, plus we've never had one before.
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    edited September 2015
    To me secret lots are a waste of space! Why can't we have more freedom with it. Like in Outdoors Retreats that hidden spot with the hermit sim living on it would be a perfect lot to have as a vacation rental without the hermit sim being there.I tried to kick him out but, the game kicked my sims out instead! >:):#
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    beville wrote: »
    To me secret lots are a waste of space! Why can't we have more freedom with it. Like in Outdoors Retreats that hidden spot with the hermit sim living on it would be a perfect lot to have as a vacation rental without the hermit sim being there.I tried to kick him out but, the game kicked my sims out instead! >:):#

Yeah, I agree. It's always fun when you're trying to get to the secret lot as it's exciting but after that you're like 'meh there's nothing much to do here other than take selfies'.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    KatrinkuKatrinku Posts: 224 Member
    Cool! The secret lot is very good idea!
  • Options
    PlumbobGrandmaPlumbobGrandma Posts: 438 Member
    It would be cool if the secret lot is in the Ancient Ruins. New creatures sound cool and it would be wonderful to do some new stuff!

❀ нєℓℓσ ι'м ρℓυмвσвgяαη∂мα! ❀