Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 007 - Rules

VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads
GAME SET UP FOR THOSE CONTINUING THE FULL 24 HOUSE CHALLENGE
-Move House 006 residents to any available Residential Lot (except Springscape in Oasis Springs) if you should choose to keep them in your game
-All other built Lots in Oasis Springs and Willow Creek worlds may be replaced (with the same lot type)
-You are free to evict/delete any Sims except The Heir from House 006
All other worlds and vacation destinations may be built upon or populated however you'd like
*Adding in unique Lot types from other packs is encouraged

CREATING THE CONTESTANTS
Place 7 Sims into a household with the previous heir from House 006 who are:
-Young Adult
-Humanoid or other Occult from the following list:
*Alien (Get To Work needed)
*Mermaid (Island Living needed)
*Spellcaster (Realm Of Magic needed)
-Relationship status is Roommates

GAME SET UP FOR THOSE PLAYING JUST HOUSE 007
-Evict any Sims who are living on the Oakenstead Lot in Willow Creek world
-Demolish the Oakenstead Lot
-Set the Oakenstead Lot to Residential
-Build A House on the Oakenstead Lot
*Must include a total of 8 beds (at least 1 of them needs to be a double)
All other worlds and vacation destinations may be built upon or populated however you'd like
*Adding in unique Lot types from other packs is encouraged

MAKING THE DRIFTER AND THE CONTESTANTS
Create eight Sims who are:
-Young Adult
-Humanoid or other Occult from the following list:
*Alien (Get To Work needed)
*Mermaid (Island Living needed)
*Spellcaster (Realm Of Magic needed)
-Relationship status is Roommates
-Designate which Sim will be The Drifter and which will be the Contestants
*Using Story Mode for creating The Drifter is not allowed
*If you download the Sim you plan to use as The Drifter, you will need to make sure that they do not have any Skills or extra Traits gained as this could give unwanted advantages

REQUIRED GAME SETTINGS
Under Gameplay tab in the Game Options menu select the following:
-Autonomy - Full
-Fill Empty Home - No
-Auto Age (Played Sims) - No
-Show Whims - Yes

WHERE TO START AND LAST MINUTE PREPARATIONS
-In Game Options set Season length as as well as rain/snow options (Seasons needed)
-In Game Options you may choose to opt out of Fame (Get Famous needed)
-Move The Drifter and the Contestants onto the Oakenstead Residential Lot in Willow Creek world
-You may select 1-3 Lot Traits in Build Mode (these can be changed at any time)
-Using the Calendar create/add any Holidays or Events you'd like (Seasons needed)
-Instruct The Drifter to quit their job if they have one (they must remain Unemployed during Part 1)
-Save your game
-Make a backup save (Start of House 007 Part 1)
*I highly recommend that you make these separate game save files so that if you are unsatisfied with how things turn out or you experience a House Challenge fail, you will have the option to redo House 007 Part 1 without losing all prior world progress

THE PLAYABLE SIM THIS HOUSE CHALLENGE IS:
-The Drifter (the previous heir coming from House 006 if you are continuing)
*The Sim you created if you are just doing House 007
*All other Household Sims are considered non-playable who may only be controlled using options available through their portrait in the bottom left hand corner

REQUIRED GOAL OF HOUSE 007 PART 1
1. Conduct an Elimination Competition (using the structured days and rules below)
*The Contestant who wins the Elimination Competition will join The Drifter in Part 2

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
-When The Drifter has a Whim to interact with a Contestant, it must be pinned and carried out as soon as possible (this can and will cause drama)
*The following Whims should be dismissed:
Ask On Date, Ask to be Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Propose To, Get Married To, WooHoo For Baby With
-If a Contestant dies, they are no longer eligible to participate in the Elimination Competition

IT IS A HOUSE CHALLENGE FAIL IF:
-The Drifter dies

WHERE AND WHEN YOU CAN TRAVEL
-Travel is only allowed when The Drifter is taking Contestants on dates or outings
-Every Lot in all the worlds are allowed

NON-PLAYABLE SIMS CAN:
-Redeem their points in the Rewards Store
-Answer phones and respond to pop-up events
-Use the following interactions:
*Change Outfit
*Claim Bed
-Spend Fame Points (Get Famous needed)

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO:
-Create or designate other Sims to fill the role of The Drifter or any of the Contestants should any of them die or be removed from the Active Household
-Have any Sim in the Active Household become a Vampire
-Add any additional Sims to the Active Household
-Wish For Romance or Wish For Child via the Whispering Wishing Well

ADDITIONAL INFO
-Unlimited Household funds to modify Oakenstead (bed count must stay 8)
-At any time you may change the Aspiration of any Sim in the Active Household
-The use of any Mods or Custom Content is at your discretion
rXyqmuX.jpg
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    edited September 2019
    THE ELIMINATION COMPETITION

*DAY 1*
    -Have The Drifter mix and mingle with the Contestants
    -Have The Drifter attempt to perform at least 1 Flirty Interaction with each Contestant

*DAY 2*
    -Have The Drifter Host a party
    -At 11:00pm The Drifter shall attempt the Offer A Rose Interaction to the Contestant who has the highest relationship towards them (any Flirty Interaction if it's not available)
    -The Contestant who has the lowest relationship towards The Drifter is no longer eligible to participate in the Elimination Competition (Evict, Delete or otherwise Remove this Contestant)

*DAY 3*
    -Purchase 6 easels and conduct a Painting Challenge at 7:00am
    -Instruct all Contestants to create a painting
    The 2 Contestants who have the highest valued paintings are the winners
    If any Contestant should stop before their painting is completed, they forfeit
    -Have The Drifter take the 4 Contestants who did NOT win, on a group outing
    -At 11:00pm The Drifter shall attempt the Offer A Rose Interaction to the Contestant who has the highest relationship towards them (any Flirty Interaction if it's not available)
    -Out of the 4 Contestants who went on a group outing today, the Contestant who has the lowest relationship towards The Drifter is no longer eligible to participate in the Elimination Competition (Evict, Delete or otherwise Remove this Contestant)

*DAY 4*
    -Have The Drifter take the 2 Contestants who won the Painting Challenge, on a group outing
    -The Contestant who has the lowest relationship towards The Drifter is no longer eligible to participate in the Elimination Competition (Evict, Delete or otherwise Remove this Contestant)

*Day 5*
    -Conduct a Fishing Challenge at 7:00am
    -Instruct all Contestants to Fish for 1 hour
    The Contestant who has caught the most fish (or the highest Simoleon amount of fish) is the winner
    If any Contestant should stop before the hour is up, they forfeit
    -Have The Drifter attempt to perform the Ask On Date Interaction to the winner
    If Ask On Date is rejected or is not available, just take them on an outing
    -At 11:00pm The Drifter shall attempt the Offer A Rose Interaction to the winner (any Flirty Interaction if it's not available)

*DAY 6*
    -Have The Drifter take the 3 Contestants who did NOT win the Fishing Challenge on a group outing

*DAY 7, 8 and 9*
    -Each remaining Contestant shall have a one on one date or outing with The Drifter
    One Contestant per day
    Each Day at 11:00pm The Drifter shall attempt the Offer A Rose Interaction to the Contestant who went on a date or outing with them (any Flirty Interaction if it's not available)

*DAY 10*
    -Have a laid back day at the house with the Contestants

*DAY 11*
    -Have The Drifter Host a party
    -At the end of the party, the Contestant who has the lowest relationship towards The Drifter is no longer eligible to participate in the Elimination Competition (Evict, Delete or otherwise Remove this Contestant)
    -Have The Drifter attempt to perform the Offer A Rose Interaction (any Flirty Interaction if it's not available) to the Final Contestant - They are the winner!
    Optional: Ask To Be Boyfriend/Girlfriend, and then Propose
    When the Elimination Competition has been completed, you must stop game play, save and proceed to Part 2 (After The Rose)
    Post edited by Vihisha on
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    edited September 2019
    HOUSE 007 PART 2 - AFTER THE ROSE

REQUIRED GAME SETTINGS
    Under Gameplay tab in the Game Options menu select the following:
    -Autonomy - Full
    -Auto Age (Played Sims) - Yes
    -Sim Lifespan - Normal

WHERE TO START AND LAST MINUTE PREPARATIONS
    Those continuing the full 24 house challenge will need to move the residents from House 006 back onto the Oakenstead Residential Lot in Willow Creek
    -Move The Drifter and the winner onto the Springscape Residential Lot in Oasis springs
    -You may select 1-3 Lot Traits in Build Mode (these can be changed at any time)
    -Using the Calendar create/add any Holidays or Events you'd like (Seasons needed)
    -Sell or Delete any belongings that The Drifter or the winner has brought in their inventory
    *If you choose to keep any items, you must deduct the cost of the object(s) from the Active Household Funds before ANY other object(s) are allowed to be purchased
    -Drop the Active Household Funds to $0 Simoleons (testingcheats on + Money 0)
    -Save your game
    -Make a backup save (start of House 007 Part 2)
    *I highly recommend that you make these separate game save files so that if you are unsatisfied with how things turn out or you experience a House Challenge fail, you will have the option to redo House 007 Part 2 without losing all prior world progress

THE PLAYABLE SIM THIS HOUSE CHALLENGE IS:
    -The Drifter (the previous heir coming from House 006 if you are continuing) - Same as Part 1
    *The Sim you created if you are just doing House 007 - Same as part 1
    *All other Household Sims are considered non-playable who may only be controlled using options available through their portrait in the bottom left hand corner

REQUIRED GOALS OF HOUSE 007 PART 2
    1. As a minimum create a 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom home worth at least $40k Simoleons

2. Complete the Soul Mate Aspiration

3. Produce and raise The Heir to the Young Adult life stage
    *When The Heir reaches the Young Adult stage, you must stop game play and save if you are continuing on to House 008

ALL ABOUT THE HEIR
    -The Heir is the firstborn baby made between The Drifter and another Sim who is part of the Active Household at the time the WooHoo For Baby interaction is used
    *Vampire babies cannot be considered as The Heir

IT IS A HOUSE CHALLENGE FAIL IF:
    -Any Required Goal was not completed before The Heir ages to Young Adult
    -The Heir dies or is otherwise removed from the Active Household

WHERE AND WHEN YOU CAN TRAVEL
    $1k Simoleons sitting in Active Household Funds is required ANY time you travel to:
    -Party or Event locations the Household is asked to attend or playable Sims host
    -Willow Creek - to access the tree to Sylvan Glade
    -Sylvan Glade
    -Parks
    -The Grotto
    -Nightclubs
    -Granite Falls (Outdoor Retreat needed)
    -The Bluffs (Get Together needed) - invite required
    -The Ruins (Get Together needed) - invite required
    -The Von Haunt Estate (Get Together needed) - invite required
    -Club locations the Household is asked to attend or playable Sims host (Get Together needed)
    -Festival locations (City Living needed) - invite required
    -Restaurants (Dine Out needed)
    -Vet Clinics (Cats And Dogs needed)
    -Selvadorada (Jungle Adventures needed)
    -Strangerville (Strangerville needed) - to purchase items from the Curio vendor
    -Beaches (Island Living Needed)
    -Glimmerbrook - to access the portal to the Magic Realm (Realm Of Magic needed)
    -The Magic Realm *HQ, Gardens, Dueling Grounds and Casters Alley* (Realm Of Magic needed)

*The Active Household Funds requirement does not apply if you travel to:
    -Visit the Final Resting Place of Sims - to strengthen ties or release spirits
    -Lots required for work or Aspiration Milestones - for the required updates
    -Retail Lots that the Active Household owns (Get To Work needed)
    -Hospital (Get To Work needed)
    -Police Station (Get To Work needed)
    -Science Station (Get To Work needed)
    -Sixam (Get To Work needed)

ADDING SIMS TO THE ACTIVE HOUSEHOLD
    -Sims that join the Active Household MUST be added using the Move In interaction except:
    *Adopted Sims
    *Created Clones (Get To Work needed)
    *Whispering Wishing Well acquired Sims (Romantic Garden Stuff needed)
    *Adopted Pets (Cats And Dogs needed)
    *Duplicato Spell Created Clones (Realm Of Magic needed)
    -If a Sim you are inviting to Move In has other Household Members attached, you may split their Household or Move In
    -Check mark "Sell All Lot Furnishings" if the option is available
    -Active Household Funds MUST be reset to the amount it was before the new Sim(s) Moved In

NON-PLAYABLE SIMS CAN:
    -Redeem their points in the Rewards Store
    -Answer phones and respond to pop-up events
    -Use the following interactions:
    *Blow Out Candles, Make A Wish, or Taste Frosting (Age Up)
    *Change Outfit
    *Claim Bed
    -Spend Fame Points (Get Famous needed)

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO:
    -Use any age altering or life prolonging items
    -Create or designate other Sims to fill the role of The Drifter or The Heir should either of them die or be removed from the Active Household
    -Move any Sims OUT of the Active Household
    -Host Club Gatherings on the Active Home Lot (Get Together needed)
    -Designate the Active Home Lot as a Club Hangout destination (Get Together needed)
    -Have any of your Playable Sims become a Vampire (Vampires needed)

ADDITIONAL INFO
    -You may select the Traits of the Sims in the Active Household (upon Age Up)
    -At any time you may change the Aspiration of any Sim in the Active Household
    -Any playable Sim in the Active Household may purchase and/or manage the following:
    *Retail Lot (Get To Work needed)
    *Restaurant (Get To Work needed)
    *Vet Clinic (Cats And Dogs needed)
    -Puppies or kittens born into the Active Household may be kept or sold (Cats and Dogs needed)
    -The use of any Mods or Custom Content is at your discretion
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    I haven't read the rules for this one yet. I'm trying to be good and finish my others first but weeeeee! I'm so excited that another challenge has been posted! Happy Drifting everyone! :smiley:
    edited September 2019
    GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY DRIFTING!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited September 2015
    Hah thought you'd post a link over at house 006, I didn't know it'd been up a couple days already :'(

Hmm, part 1 is going to be a real challenge for me. I think I'm going to find that daily schedule pretty daunting, but I won't know until I try. I mean the whole point is to do things out of my comfort zone, right?

*goes off to make Abby some hawt men to pick from*

I just realized that part 1 is going to have a lot of household drama, what with all the flirting going on. So I'll be having fun with that >:)
    MocaJava wrote: »
    Hah thought you'd post a link over at house 006, I didn't know it'd been up a couple days already :'(
    I'm so sry about that...it was pretty late my time & I swore that I had done that. I just left a message there as well as on the main Drifter thread 2 make up 4 that...just in case others were also still waiting :|
    Hmm, part 1 is going to be a real challenge for me. I think I'm going to find that daily schedule pretty daunting, but I won't know until I try. I mean the whole point is to do things out of my comfort zone, right?
    Yeah...having structured days is not something we've ever done...& thought it might b kinda' fun 2 dabble in. As your Sims do not age in the 1st part of this challenge...if things don't go as planned & u forget an outing or something, it won't b a big deal if u end up taking an extra day :smile: & yes...these challenge r getting u 2 do things that might b out of your comfort zone. 4 the record there r things I add that r also out of MY comfort zone...but I've found that that's what keeps things fun & interesting!!
    *goes off to make Abby some hawt men to pick from*
    I just realized that part 1 is going to have a lot of household drama, what with all the flirting going on. So I'll be having fun with that >:)
    >:)>:) Bring on the drama....when your Sim has 2 drop everything & go smooch "contestant 2" cause that whim popped up....yeah...things could get interesting. ALL I'm gonna' say is don't get YOUR heart set on any 1 contestant...their luck could change @ the drop of a hat! >:)>:)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    This sounds fun and I will be giving it a whirl shortly. I have to think about who I want the roomies to be. Definitely all women for Felix. :) This almost sounds like that show the Bachlorette or Bachelor show where at the end they marry one of the contestants LOL. This will be interesting that is for sure. I will get started probably later today. I have to take my dogs to the vet..bleah..hate that task. They are poodles..but miniatures..only thing I am not allergic to. One weighs 30 pounds and the other weighs around 20 pounds...so real miniatures..not mini's. Can't wait to read what happens in everyone's house.
    edited September 2015
    So as I made my bachelors for Abby and redesigned the lot to accommodate The Bachelorette: Sims Edition, I started getting really into the concept and decided to take the plunge and do a blog. I'll post a link when it's ready. All the guys are random rolled, looks, traits, everything.

First post is up. Blog is very basic, it's my first time doing one. Blog is here.
    Post edited by MocaJava on
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    This sounds fun and I will be giving it a whirl shortly. I have to think about who I want the roomies to be. Definitely all women for Felix. :) This almost sounds like that show the Bachlorette or Bachelor show where at the end they marry one of the contestants LOL. This will be interesting that is for sure. I will get started probably later today.
    :smiley: Glad you're excited about starting this house mini-challenge. It IS rather Bachelor/Bachlorette-esque isn't it?! Can't wait 2 hear all about it!!!
    So as I made my bachelors for Abby and redesigned the lot to accommodate The Bachelorette: Sims Edition, I started getting really into the concept and decided to take the plunge and do a blog. I'll post a link when it's ready. All the guys are random rolled, looks, traits, everything.
    First post is up. Blog is very basic, it's my first time doing one. Blog is here.
    1 word about this...ESPECIALLY about the blog.....AWESOME!! :smiley:

rXyqmuX.jpg
    @Glimmer50 I sure hope that everything goes well 4 your dogs @ the vet...visits there r usually no fun...I think us humans hate it more than they do tho heh
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    & @MocaJava I added your blog 2 the list of blogs here on this thread :smile:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    edited September 2015
    @Mocajava LOL just read your blog. Very good. I love it. <3 I may do something similar. I can't wait to see which one she ends up with. Wow, what a challenge you got there. :)

Oh and the dogs are okay BUT both of them need their teeth cleaned...grrr. That costs a small dang fortune. 500 bucks for both dogs. We just paid 469 today for their visit. Cripes. And my teeth cost over 3 grand due to caps and a bridge I have to get this Tuesday PLUS we just spent a fortune on a bed. No wonder we never have no money LOL. Oh well, such is life.

Yes, I absolutely hate taking them to the vet because they are normally very good dogs. They really are well trained- ring a bell when they want to be let out, mind well and walk right by your side like they should.

BUT take them to the vet and they act like they never had ONE day of training...just like kids they embarrass you to death. Acting crazy. My little dog freaked out and chewed her leash clean through. We had to buy another one. More money OUT the window LOL. That is how it is though, we can never get a dime saved but I am grateful we have the money to do it all. Of course, we don't but we find it somewhere. :)
    @MocaJava That blog start was epic! I LOVE everything about it!! "Fine piece of purple passion..." I almost spit out my coffee :wink: Whenever u do an update 2 the blog..b sure & let us/me know...I'm so excited 2 c what happens!!

2 bad there isn't a money cheat 4 real life eh @Glimmer50 I know there's a bunch of us that could utilize that!! Glad that it was just a teeth cleaning & nothing "bad" but dang...hate how spendy stuff is....
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • dougsbaby12dougsbaby12 Posts: 894 Member

I was lurking on here and saw the link had to click it. Loved your intros for all the bachelors. So much fun to read. This is going to be so much fun to read.
    [img][/img]Untitled-3_zpselth0dwg.jpg
    YouTube Channel: Manda Sim Tales
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited September 2015
    I broke my own rules. I snuck in and saw that @Mocajava had written a blog. After arguing with myself for all of ten seconds I had to click and read. I'm sure glad I did. That was awesome! I am sooooo far behind. I have to finish up 005, get through six and tackle the rules for 007 because this one, from what very little I know, sounds awesome! xD

@dougsbaby12 - Howdy! The drifter challenges are awesome! I started at 001 and am currently at 005. I'm trying to work my way through them. So challenging but soooooo very addictive. I love the drifter challenges. :smiley: Happy Drifting!
    Vihisha wrote: »
    @MocaJava That blog start was epic! I LOVE everything about it!! "Fine piece of purple passion..." I almost spit out my coffee :wink: Whenever u do an update 2 the blog..b sure & let us/me know...I'm so excited 2 c what happens!!

2 bad there isn't a money cheat 4 real life eh @Glimmer50 I know there's a bunch of us that could utilize that!! Glad that it was just a teeth cleaning & nothing "bad" but dang...hate how spendy stuff is....

LOL I loved that too @Mocajava "fine piece of purple passion" cracked me up. I was drinking coffee too...WOW. Yeah make sure you keep us in the loop on this blog. SO far it is great!!

Yeah wish I did have a money cheat in real life. Funny, I never use it in the Sims LOL.
    @Rawla Howdy :) Yes the drifter challenges are awesome and addictive I love them. I'm currently on House 003 been doing LP's of them. Plus I have my own personal save I play on house 003 there as well lol. Happy drifting.
    Rawla wrote: »
    I broke my own rules. I snuck in and saw that @Mocajava had written a blog. After arguing with myself for all of ten seconds I had to click and read. I'm sure glad I did. That was awesome! I am sooooo far behind. I have to finish up 005, get through six and tackle the rules for 007 because this one, from what very little I know, sounds awesome! xD

@dougsbaby12 - Howdy! The drifter challenges are awesome! I started at 001 and am currently at 005. I'm trying to work my way through them. So challenging but soooooo very addictive. I love the drifter challenges. :smiley: Happy Drifting!

Can't wait for you to join us @Rawla It is nice to have people doing the same challenge as you are. What is nice is these challenges don't take long if you play daily. I wouldn't worry about reading ahead. I always did a little because I read everyone's blog. If you don't read the rules to deeply then you don't know all of it. There is a lot of fine print. LOL. Yeah I think this one is going to be fun. I better go get started making Sims. :)

I was lurking on here and saw the link had to click it. Loved your intros for all the bachelors. So much fun to read. This is going to be so much fun to read.

Hope you decide to join us. It really sounds daunting at first but once you get everything set up it is so much fun. And Vihisha has a blank hood you can download to start off. Or you can just do one of the challenges. You can use any of our houses for this one. They are all under #drifterchallenge

Hope you decide to join us. It really sounds daunting at first but once you get everything set up it is so much fun. And Vihisha has a blank hood you can download to start off. Or you can just do one of the challenges. You can use any of our houses for this one. They are all under #drifterchallenge
    Thanks for the invite lol but I already play the drifter challenge. I have an LP of it. I also have a personal save that I play of it. I'm on house 3 for both of them. I love the drifter challenge. It is so much fun. :) I'm addicted.
    I'm so glad everyone enjoyed the blog, I hope it stays entertaining for you! I was so dubious when I first read the challenge but once I started creating everything to get ready I found my imagination running wild and I just had to write it all down. I don't have any particular favorites among the men so whoever she ends up with it's going to be interesting. Anybody want to place bets on a winner? :D
    THX 4 stopping in =)
    The drifter challenges are awesome! I started at 001 and am currently at 005. I'm trying to work my way through them. So challenging but soooooo very addictive. I love the drifter challenges. :smiley: Happy Drifting!
    *Drifter Love* <3
    Yeah wish I did have a money cheat in real life. Funny, I never use it in the Sims LOL.
    Funny thing...only time I use the money cheat in game is 2 take away funds..not add them in LMAO

There is a lot of fine print. LOL. Yeah I think this one is going to be fun. I better go get started making Sims. :)
    A ha ha...a lot of fine print eh?! :p cracks me up....I like 2 call it "overly thorough rules" :wink: Can't wait 2 c all your contestants Glimmer...& I can't wait 2 ready your blog as well!

Seriously @MocaJava well done, my friend..well done!! The next update is sure 2 b a good 1! Hmmm...bets on the winner....think it's 2 early 4 me 2 say... But I'm gonna' just throw out my guess anyways....Bowen or Casey....if they r both still in the running later updates...I'll narrow my choice then -k-
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    THX 4 stopping in =)
    The drifter challenges are awesome! I started at 001 and am currently at 005. I'm trying to work my way through them. So challenging but soooooo very addictive. I love the drifter challenges. :smiley: Happy Drifting!
    *Drifter Love* <3
    Funny thing...only time I use the money cheat in game is 2 take away funds..not add them in LMAO

There is a lot of fine print. LOL. Yeah I think this one is going to be fun. I better go get started making Sims. :)
    A ha ha...a lot of fine print eh?! :p cracks me up....I like 2 call it "overly thorough rules" :wink: Can't wait 2 c all your contestants Glimmer...& I can't wait 2 ready your blog as well!

Seriously @MocaJava well done, my friend..well done!! The next update is sure 2 b a good 1! Hmmm...bets on the winner....think it's 2 early 4 me 2 say... But I'm gonna' just throw out my guess anyways....Bowen or Casey....if they r both still in the running later updates...I'll narrow my choice then -k-

You're very welcome Vi. I'll be popping in more and more he he.
    THX 4 stopping in =)
    *Drifter Love* <3

Welcome aboard @dougsbaby12 :) Good luck with House 003.
    THX 4 stopping in =)
    *Drifter Love* <3

Welcome aboard @dougsbaby12 :) Good luck with House 003.

Thanks you :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top