Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 -Like vs Dislike- Which is more? Choose one to sign!

Comments

• Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    "Like" NOT LOVE but like :/ Signed
  • Simulator4Simulator4 Posts: 652 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    DrnSimmer wrote: »
    I like Sims 4!
    Signed
    Always loved sims, always will.

And i'm sure for some of the people who say they don't, it will get better.

Edit: I just wanted to add how it feels odd to see people saying they dislike it, then looking at their sims 4 avatar's :tongue:
    How do you know it's from the full game instead of the demo? ;)

You would think that with such dislike, gross dislike, signed in blood, immense dislike, hate it with all my heart, there would be no Sims 4 avatars from simmers who dislike the game. Even if they only played the demo. I sometimes find it hard to take seriously some of the negative criticism from simmers who say they don't play the game. I think we have a lot of players who actually do but just don't want to admit it.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited July 2015
    Simulator4 wrote: »

You would think that with such dislike, gross dislike, signed in blood, immense dislike, hate it with all my heart, there would be no Sims 4 avatars from simmers who dislike the game. Even if they only played the demo. I sometimes find it hard to take seriously some of the negative criticism from simmers who say they don't play the game. I think we have a lot of players who actually do but just don't want to admit it.
    I have no problem admitting I play the Sims, the Sims 2, the Sims Freeplay and the Sims 4 then. :) Not everyone hates the Sims 4. It's just a word Simmers use whenever someone doesn't agree with them on everything. XD I've played the Sims Life Stories series and the Sims Castaway on DS before too. Sadly my Sims DS games got stolen, so I'm still sad about that. I think my brother and I had the Sims Castaway and the Sims 2 on DS. But oh man, the Sims 2 is still my go to game. I just never get sick of playing it. Had the OP used the word "hate", I would not have signed it at all. It's just beyond funny whenever I hear that I'm playing the game wrong from other Sims 4 players.

Why even care about what others put for their avatars? It is their avatar, not yours so what does it matter?
    Post edited by Scobre on
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 2,795 Member
    edited July 2015
    I like Sims 4!
    Signed

Edit: I just wanted to add how it feels odd to see people saying they dislike it, then looking at their sims 4 avatar's :tongue:

about avatar you can easy find peoples which liked the look of the sims(the cartoon) but hated the gameplay, then they can want to use that sims as avatar but this don't full means which they love the game but which at last the characters they liked.

i don't have any "sims avatar" but i love both sims 3 and sims medieval and i don't really liked sims 4 no matter how hard i tried to like.
    tumblr_mfiuwmQOLI1qgap4ho1_500.gif
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    Dislike
    Signed.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • joralydjoralyd Posts: 55 Member
    Dislike

*Signed
    I took the pledge
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited September 2015
    I like Sims 4!
    Signed

I happen to have a Sims 3 Avatar which is also my Sims 3 simself and can be found on my Sims pages on Sims 3.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• DyingLightDyingLight Posts: 309 Member
    Dislike. o:)
  • AlisiaDAlisiaD Posts: 147 Member
    edited September 2015
    Even though there are certain aspects of the game I enjoy and feel have been improved upon in this version of the game, overall there are more things that I dislike about it than like. So I will have to say for the first time in Sims history: Dislike :'(

Signed

I would also like to add that I have a Sims 4 Avi for my profile picture because one of the aspects I do like about Sims 4 is CAS. I love dressing up sims in the awesome custom content I have added to my game and giving sims makeovers. I don't like playing the actual game very much, and I also don't like the way my sims look so much when they are animated by the game.
    Post edited by AlisiaD on
  • ShesVeryNiceShesVeryNice Posts: 106 Member
    Love The Sims 4. Signed.
  • arthemissimarthemissim Posts: 6 New Member
    Dislike. Signed.
  • simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 612 Member
    I LIKE it. Signed.

I enjoy it, it is addictive for me, and I kind of even love it :o but always wish for improvement and do get super frustrated (and worried about ever getting CAW or lots more space) however that tends to remind me of/show my passion. I do have fun mostly, just switch to a different task when bored, and it even makes me happy when not really frustrated - but again, it's a passionate frustration (unlike the grew to hate, bored frustration that creeped on me with SC13).
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    I didn't want to answer this because I *hoped* for better. I had faith in the team.

However the complete silence on issues that they see have caused hurt to their customer base and the way they refuse to even acknowledge those customers tells me that those promises they made to keep our preorders aren't worth anything.

'Things change' and that includes being able to trust a team I believed in and supported for fifteen years. It's heartbreaking for me to say that, but I'm sure they don't care about players like me losing that trust and faith in them because they've done nothing to try to address those issues which have caused that. In fact they've made it worse by trying to excuse themselves by claiming we are asking for EP content when they know full well we are discussing finishing the base.

All I know is they are letting themselves down hugely. Their body of work should be something to be immensely proud of and to be built upon. Not put down to try to make the new game look better. They made the old games-the failings were their responsibility! They should have learnt lessons from their experience and provided a game which was absolutely incredible.
  • WindelyWindely Posts: 652 Member
    edited September 2015
    Signed
    Dislike for everything is lacking.
    Dina Caliente. ♡ TS2. ♡ Nina Caliente.
  • Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
    edited September 2015
    Dislike... Detest, loath, hate, despise, abhor, The only reason I have a sims avatar is because she is the very first Sims I created with the game and that's it, despite having the game from the very beginning I've only got 5 hours on it (and that's with GTW).

Signed.
    raw
  • AnastaciasgemAnastaciasgem Posts: 246 Member
    Signed <3
    iiudADB.gif
    Origin ID: Gemmaisasim
    The Minogue ISBI family tree
  • InvaderchickycatInvaderchickycat Posts: 809 Member
    My avatar I have characters in my brain that I like to make into Sims I think she was the first Sim I made in the cast demo and she was pretty so I used her. I may not like the game much doesn't mean I won't stop making Sims in the cas demo. I haven't changed it cause I'm lazy. Not that it matters why people use Sims 4 avatars and don't care for the game, it is their right to do so, maybe they think the Sims look good but don't care for the gameplay.Did I sign her before? Well..I'm indifferent..but if I had to lean....I'll go with dislike but I don't hate it.
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I love TS4, just like all the earlier ones, but like every game there is room for improvement and I think the Gurus are working on it and doing just that :blush:
    Sign me up for like please!
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Sim loveSim love Posts: 517 Member
    Very much liked :)

Signed
    Hypochondriac :p
  • Sim loveSim love Posts: 517 Member
    EmmaLeen wrote: »
    Like.

Signed :)

(Sims 1 is still my favourite though)

What is your list of favorites then
    Hypochondriac :p
  • InariInari Posts: 17 Member
    Signed
  • SucomSucom Posts: 1,709 Member
    Overall, although Sims 4 has a few plus points, I really do dislike this game for the multitude of limitations it has imposed on players.
  • Bought the expansion. Played it. It didn't help. Sims 2 continues to hold my attention. The sims and the gameplay are just better, in my opinion. I have favourite sims in Sims 4, but I keep wanting them to stop smiling, sighing, yapping, doing the same monotonous interations and just be quiet for a change. Don't get me started on them laughing for no good reason when they're alone. I've tried to accept the game for what it is, but even then, I still find it forgettable.

Dislike.

Signed.
  • MysticalSimmerMysticalSimmer Posts: 160 Member
    I play the Sims 4 all the time and I really like the way you can make sims. However, too much was left out for me to say like.

Dislike, for now.

Signed.