Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone knows how to convert TS2 hair to TS3? I need this hair, it's TS2

So yeah as it says in title, I cannot see around anywhere the Sims 3 version of the hair I'm looking for, I need it so bad :neutral: Can anyone help me, do you know any tutorial that shows how to convert TS2 hair to TS3? Please give something different from the youtube ones and sims wiki, I didn't understand anything from it :neutral: or can you help me within finding hair please? By the way, the creator is not on from 2008 so I cannot ask her about if she can make a Sims 3 version for it

This is the link of the hair, modtesims. (I cannot paste the link full for it says I have to be around for a little while longer before I can so, I wrote end of link)
/download.php?t=261074

There are mesh of hair and colors in Files button, hope I can find this hair or convert it. Regards.

Comments

• TrycTryc Posts: 123 Member
    Might find something close to it from kijiko
    Or maybe search through here
  • LazerRay3LazerRay3 Posts: 312 Member
    Depending on what hair style you are looking for, there might already be some converted sets.

I use one of the conversions made by Kiara24 from Mod the Sims, they have several made, and if they don't have what you are looking for, ask how they convert Sims 2 items to Sims 3.
  • TavsanaTavsana Posts: 12 New Member
    Thank you, I mailed her :D and thank you Tryc, your dog looks so cute ^^
  • TavsanaTavsana Posts: 12 New Member
    Bumpbump..