Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 2 Store

2DeniDeni222DeniDeni22 Posts: 2 New Member
So I wanted to say that it would be interesting to EA in the available items in the store, because it is something that many people did not have the opportunity to see, or have the items. And I think it would be cool distribute, as well as The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection was distributed.
Well, my opinion, as a player of The Sims 2. :D

Comments

• canitbemancanitbeman Posts: 396 Member
    edited August 2015
    Would be nice. I also would like to see all of the free items from the Sims 2 website and all of the preorder/bonus/promotional items too. Maybe they will if EA decides to sell the ultimate collection.
    in7xjb5WX7PIyv2bAPK9om-UpQ6lu50OmTOOMedFkabQlJ6WAblttI-YkjpbwbaMsZYP99rvrxYZYvusuoiZY9kgoOukGZu8miL-x4i5Vjt_4VS982WP32Goc22ldJNMZMCL6b2pKA=w2400
  • RazingRazing Posts: 287 Member
    I did see a post on Garden Of Shadows not long ago with all of the store items up for download, I'll try looking for it if you want? :)
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member
    edited August 2015
    Razing wrote: »
    I did see a post on Garden Of Shadows not long ago with all of the store items up for download, I'll try looking for it if you want? :)

If it's stuff that was brought with the simpoints, then we're not allowed to post links to pirated items as I had done that once and the post got removed as it is considered stolen property.

Even though it doesn't have TS2 listed but I'm pretty sure that EA still wouldn't allow links that has TS2 store content to be posted over here.

- Do not request or post links to pirated content. This includes items from The Sims 3 Store and Origin
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/801207/updated-forum-rules#latest

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    You would think that EA would make the store items available for free now that they no longer have a TS2 store.

Of course, they are available on the internet with only the tiniest amount of googling ;)
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    lisasc360 wrote: »

If it's stuff that was brought with the simpoints, then we're not allowed to post links to pirated items as I had done that once and the post got removed as it is considered stolen property.

Even though it doesn't have TS2 listed but I'm pretty sure that EA still wouldn't allow links that has TS2 store content to be posted over here.

- Do not request or post links to pirated content. This includes items from The Sims 3 Store and Origin
    But the sims 2 doesn't have a website and what they are asking for doesn't exist anymore so its not pirating imo if they ask for that stuff.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • SeamoanSeamoan Posts: 1,323 Member
    lisasc360 wrote: »

But the sims 2 doesn't have a website and what they are asking for doesn't exist anymore so its not pirating imo if they ask for that stuff.

I agree. They took away the ability to buy these things, so it's open season as far as I'm concerned. I'd be curious to hear what EA would say if someone tried to contact them about buying this stuff.
  • nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    You can get them at MATY, and the objects from the store which were buggy are fixed by the MATY team so it's a bonus.

If there were a store, I would probably not buy the items, but if they sold the store items as a one time SP, then I would. Perhaps since there is no way to profit from this game anymore, EA can offer the store as a DLC batch download?
  • 2DeniDeni222DeniDeni22 Posts: 2 New Member
    Yes, this way
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,093 Member
    You can get them at MATY, and the objects from the store which were buggy are fixed by the MATY team so it's a bonus.

If there were a store, I would probably not buy the items, but if they sold the store items as a one time SP, then I would. Perhaps since there is no way to profit from this game anymore, EA can offer the store as a DLC batch download?

That would be awesome. I owned a ton of stuff from the Sims 2 store but didn't back it up before switching computers, so I lost it all.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01