Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    edited August 2015
    @gnlovew PM'd you. I had some questions. :)

@jbsquared2000 Thank you :*

About the TA ads, I clicked on that one at the end to skip liking on Facebook, and haven't had another one since!!
    edited October 2017
    Maureen is daydreaming about her happily ever after, but she's got a lot of work to do to get there.
    4DVxkNY.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    What is Maureen doing to Myron???
    BBhXvIe.jpg

That looks suspiciously like a DNA lab.
    HzmmtFy.jpg

Oops.
    IGPfdLZ.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    Is that the doorbell?!
    BEWvyU2.jpg
    Myron's best friend and wife are here! Shhhhhhhh....
    MePfVrL.jpg

Whew, they left, but they'll be back. Must get rid of evidence...
    Smhtn7p.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    LOL @ZeeGee ! What is she doing? I guess I'll have to wait to find out. Are you using Poser or whatever it's called to get those shots? I've contemplated using it but for some reason I want to capture "organic moments". It's a good thing I'm quick with the Pause key :D
    edited October 2017
    Whoa, she's stronger than she looks.
    VFMkw5t.jpg

Evidence destroyed. Back to the DNA lab...
    RUuxEOS.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    ZG, glad to see that although Maureen blew herself up, her jewellery and specs are fine. The same can't be said about her hair though!

I can hear Myron snoring, so breathe easy fans, he's just sleeping ... rather heavily ... >:)

@WaterHornet I do delete caches, but had read somewhere not to delete one of them if you Simport. I don't 'port', so no problems for me. Do you have info on that?

Also, somewhere there is a thread about featured items, explaining how to stop them reloading. Sorry I'm on my tablet, and will soon have to charge it, so can't link.

Thanks for stuff on thumbnails, I was never too sure what to do about those. :o

ZG, think the twins are lovely, I always use that heart pattern somewhere, just can't help myself! B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    edited October 2017
    She's done it! NRaas MC Formula # 4. But what's she done?!
    HUAcyhf.jpg

391P0i7.jpg

d4Gk4IG.jpg

kXeVJLm.jpg

HOLY CANNOLI, BATMAN!! She's a stone cold fox!!
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    NOW what's she up to?
    k9dGLar.jpg

It's pink! So it can't be that bad, can it?! NRaas MC Formula # 13.
    fKgYRdO.jpg

GASP! She's made a baby! And not in the traditional, fun, making a baby way...
    li9BfuZ.jpg

OH DEAR
    X2sIYEA.jpg

That's NRaas MC Formula # 24! Don't drink, baby, don't drink!
    4MYaSeq.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    He drank.
    wcKMKKV.jpg
    6NC8DtZ.jpg
    Maureen has created her own Myron. He's a little blank eyed and pale, and he needs his two day stubble. But that will only take two days. :D
    ZbGQmGM.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    Looks like she caught him a little off guard.
    Mt59Q7J.jpg
    Da .... da da da (that's supposed to be wedding music :D), presenting Mr. and Mrs. Superior.
    zjMsMNq.jpg
    Maureen says, "Goodbye little blue house with your awesome basement. You served me well."
    FMGRPUF.jpg
    And Byron and Jupiter ride off into the sunset (well of course they have to change their names).
    NEishjS.jpg

But what happened to the REAL Myron?? Find out tomorrow on Days of Our Sims... da da da da da
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited August 2015
    @WaterHornet Thank you for the wedding dress! And yes, I did use the pose player in some of the pics. I like candid shots but sometimes for a story I need a certain pose. :)
    I can hear Myron snoring, so breathe easy fans, he's just sleeping ... rather heavily ... >:)

ZG, think the twins are lovely, I always use that heart pattern somewhere, just can't help myself! B)

@mothersuperior2 Don't try to fool us! We saw you dragging him off!! What did you do with Myron?!

And thank you. :D I love that heart pattern too. Nice to have you back. We missed you. Hope everything went ok. :kissing_heart:

Blondie gets results of her MRI scans in 2-4 weeks. Thanks for missing me! Love the story. You know me and my memory problems. Can't remember what I did with Myron, what a shame. He seemed such a nice boy! :#
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    scillakees wrote: »
    What does zagadoo mean?

Mystery solved! I saw somewhere else on the forum, zagadoo is simlish for disagree. I love it :) I won't ever use it, but I love it. Someone commented it shouldn't be there because other people will think we're weird. Don't we all have a little weird in us?? I know I have more than my share. :D

Did anyone spot my blooper in the Maureen and Myron story? 200 SP item gifted to the first person who spots it! Transferable if you have no wishlist :)

Now back to our story.....

Sack the continuity girl, Maureen's hair stylist, and anyone else involved! You just can't get the staff these days!!! :#

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @mothersuperior2 Lol, you got it! Who do you want to get the 200 sp?
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited August 2015
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    It's a good job I have plenty of stuff to keep me occupied for years, in TS3, and TS2. It would be a shame if TS4 killed off its' creator, but really, they only have themselves to blame. If they paid more attention to new TS3 players, they could continue to make money.

*CLAPS FRANTICALLY AND CHEERS!*
    ^This. *JUMPS UP AND JOINS ZEEGEE* EA should pay attention to the veteran players too. I will spend real dollars on the store if you create more venues and great sets.

I wasted money on SimCity 5. I was not impressed with the server fiasco, with only being able to play online (at first), and with the smaller cities. While EA eventually fixed the server issue and listened to the fan outcry and created a patch so we could play offline, it was too late for me. I have not attempted to go into the game for a long time. That experience made me worry what Sims 4 would be like. Also, I considered the amount of money I have invested in Sims 3 and decided not to purchase Sims 4. I tried Sims 4 during the 48-hour free trail. I was not impressed with the base game. If I ever purchase the series, I will wait until it is offered at rock-bottom price.

In August 2014, I was definitely prepared to still spend real dollars on the TS3 store. (The ads were pretty well non-existent for Canadians at that time.) With the introduction of Goodie Boxes, CYS and MMAO machine, I was still spending plenty of real dollars and began to use my simpoints to purchase items and sets I had originally not even liked! In May 2014, I purchased the largest bundle of points. I knew the store would be winding down since TS4 was being released, so I bought the largest bundle to last me until the TS3 store stopped creating items. I never expected the announcement just a couple months later that the creative team was being disbanded and the store would no longer be producing new items.

Maybe the store was causing too many problems for EA. Maybe they stopped producing because so many of us owned the store and installing all the items put too much stress on our games; a problem they could not or cared not to fix. The store team was creating great venues to try to give the fans what we wanted and to make up for what the game development team was ignoring us about. Sure the venues did not work totally as expected, but they were not EPs. SimguruCopeland was amazing. He did take notice of what we wanted as evident in his idea thread. (Thank you for my tractor.)

Sorry for the rant. Now, I going to read about Maureen's exploits.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Zee, you are hilarious! And a creative (eeeviiill? >:) ) genius! Love your saga of Maureen and Myron! I hope you didn't use up all of your timed Sim time on that update, but if you did, trust me it was time well spent! <3
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
    Hurrah! I won, something!!! Can you gift @debbycanty please, as a Happy New Grandma present? Thanks a lot, gotta go off for a while now. Where's Myron, @ZeeGee?

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    @ZeeGee Just felt like coming in here, and saw the story of Maureen, so funny~! :D
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited August 2015
    Sack the continuity girl, Maureen's hair stylist, and anyone else involved! You just can't get the staff these days!!! :#
    Good eyes. I did not notice the hair style change until I went back for a second look. I guess I was focusing all my attention on Byron. Love the story. Looking forward to more.
    @WaterHornet I do delete caches, but had read somewhere not to delete one of them if you Simport. I don't 'port', so no problems for me. Do you have info on that?
    The Simport files are contained in your downloads \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder in two folders with named with a long string of numbers.

This is from crinrict's most-excellent blog site
    •The files PassportData.package and ChallengeData.package contain your SimPort and Achievements progress. Make sure to put back.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    edited August 2015
    Me1620 wrote: »
    EA should pay attention to the veteran players too.

@Me1620 Veteran players don't seem to count with EA for some reason. I learned that the hard way with Sims Freeplay. It makes no sense. We're the addicted ones who will spend the most money! I do agree with you now, though, that S3 just doesn't have the capability to hold any more content. I've already pared down what I install. And thanks for the links! Though I don't have Showtime and still have those in my folder. Weird.

@mothersuperior2 Happy New Grandma presents gifted! Where IS that Myron? We're fixing to find out.

@jbsquared2000 Thaaaank you and yes, I did use up all my simtime....and then some. Creative? Don't know about that. Evil? Definitely. Just ask my husband :D

Thanks @FoxyLovesKitty !

EDIT: @Me1620 Jodi, Obviously I didn't notice it either!

Now for the final chapter.
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    Meanwhile, Jessica is drowning her sorrows in an Irish coffee. "Where could he be? Where could he be? We've searched every inch of Sunset Valley!"
    uv44Mcx.jpg

GASP! Doorbell! "Oh please don't let it be bad, please don't let it be bad..."
    xyRZJqX.jpg

There's no one there. Not a good time for the neighborhood kids to be playing ding dong ditch. :scream:
    LF9ltmH.jpg

Really? Ding d.o.n.g ditch got plummed
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    Look left, Jessica! Look left!
    BQsB0Z8.jpg

Screeeeeeeaaaaaam! "Please be breathing! Please be breathing!"
    yvvJ9eA.jpg

rwhNKGp.jpg

Jessica likes to repeat herself.
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    Back to the catwalk! Zooey is rocking the runway in sunshine yellow! The Open Jacket from @Mrs_Law2010 can be dressed up with a cute mini, or down with colored jeans. Very versatile!

Screenshot-6_zpsxtcnujvn.jpg

Thanks @Mrs_Law2010 for the Open Jacket!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top