Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 2 potion

dallymunoz21dallymunoz21 Posts: 99 Member
How do i give my dog the potion that the obedience trainer sells in sims 2

Comments

• Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    The potion that the obedience trainer sells is for curing werewolves, it's not for your pet. Your Sim, if they are a werewolf, can drink it and be cured. It is a little weird that the obedience trainer would sell it. Maybe it's supposed to be a joke?
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    So @dallymunoz21 , you want to know, why doesn't potion, what obedience trainer sells, go on pets. (Dogs and cats)
    There are wolves in game. But there are one wolf, who have brown fur and yellow glowing eyes. This wolf is called Leader of Pack.
    If sim have gained at least 60 points of relationship with this wolf, "Nibble" action can appear, making that wolf bite this sim.
    Bitten sim will get cursed with being werewolf. Every night at 8:00 PM, sim will go into werewolf form until 6:00 AM.
    And that's why this potion cannot be given to pets. This potion will remove that curse from sim.
    Some players don't have Night Life, so they can't buy that potion from 🐸🐸🐸🐸 matchmaker. That's why obedience trainers sell this potion.
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    edited August 2015
    Werewolves and the potion came with Sims 2 Pets. Since there is no 🐸🐸🐸🐸 with pets, that only leaves the obedience trainer to sell the potion. I had forgotten that because I got so many EP's at once. Nightlife and/or Freetime added the 🐸🐸🐸🐸, and any EP's you bought before or after that which included potions were added to her inventory.
    Another example is Plantonic which came with Seasons and was sold by the Garden Club member if Seasons was the only EP you had. It was of course added to the 🐸🐸🐸🐸's inventory once you had her.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    edited March 2017
    i want Orangutan Potion in The Sims 2 Your Sim intro to a Orangutan this is Really Cool is This Great Idea to only get Orangutan File From The Sims Castaway Stories Game
    Post edited by fake on
  • Options
    fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    edited March 2017
    a Cat Potion Mod is Great idea this Find Not On The Sims 2 Mod Sorry i find a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK1BBcYW_PQ i hope you create a mod if this
    Post edited by fake on