Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Full collection updated December 2023 on page 26 ;) (For rent)

Comments

• DameGiggsyDameGiggsy Posts: 416 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »

Funny you posted this! I was just coming to the forums to ask about the darn collections. For some reason I can't get ahold of the final two postcards. I ask for a penpal but nothing comes back... Missing just Barnacle Bay and Moonlight Falls.

• DameGiggsyDameGiggsy Posts: 416 Member
    edited August 2015
    Pfft! Apparently my Sim got interrupted and never wrote the letters to them! Problem solved.

Really wish I had kept all of my collections... I sold them all but the postcards, Easter eggs and space rocks. :/
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Wow you really completed all the collections? That's amazing! I had never collected anything in the game before, however that changed once I saw the MySims trophies. I just love them, they are so cool.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited August 2015
    DameGiggsy wrote: »
    Pfft! Apparently my Sim got interrupted and never wrote the letters to them! Problem solved.

Really wish I had kept all of my collections... I sold them all but the postcards, Easter eggs and space rocks. :/

I wish we had a treasure chest like in sims 3 world adventures, it would have made life easier, or it would be great if we had some sort of organizer in our inventory. Glad you got the last two though, it takes a while to get all those friends to write back, my writing skill went up pretty quick while begging for postcards LOL

Mightydan wrote: »
    Wow you really completed all the collections? That's amazing! I had never collected anything in the game before, however that changed once I saw the MySims trophies. I just love them, they are so cool.

It took a long time, and I played with aging off. It was both fun and frustrating. I googled for answers on where things may be, but most of them is random spawners so it was a matter of hunting for them, its very important to go to each little piece of land in each world, you can't just search in one world, I also found that if you are a scientist its easier to do all those difficult alien ones and elements.

• MettsenMettsen Posts: 185 Member
    > @mcrudd said:
    >
    > I wish we had a treasure chest like in sims 3 world adventures, it would have made life easier, or it would be great if we had some sort of organizer in our inventory.
    >

This is EXACTLY what I miss too. Especially for kepping the plants (usually realted to herbalism) that I can't put in the fridge. It's really annoying to have to scroll through an enormous list of possible baits for fishing or fertilizers for gardening to get to the one you want. A search option within the inventory - especially the lists for bait and fertilizers would make me VERY happy :smile:
  • MettsenMettsen Posts: 185 Member
    Thank you so much for uploading the rooms. I decided a while ago to do a full re-install of my Sims 4 and didn't save my completed easter egg collection. Felt like a fool, when I realised I wouldn't be able to re-collect them. You have made my new sim and me very happy with the easter egg room :smiley:
    Mettsen wrote: »

This is EXACTLY what I miss too. Especially for kepping the plants (usually realted to herbalism) that I can't put in the fridge. It's really annoying to have to scroll through an enormous list of possible baits for fishing or fertilizers for gardening to get to the one you want. A search option within the inventory - especially the lists for bait and fertilizers would make me VERY happy :smile:

I really hope we get some sort of organizer soon, it will make life so much easier for sims with big full inventories

Mettsen wrote: »
    Thank you so much for uploading the rooms. I decided a while ago to do a full re-install of my Sims 4 and didn't save my completed easter egg collection. Felt like a fool, when I realised I wouldn't be able to re-collect them. You have made my new sim and me very happy with the easter egg room :smiley:

@Mettsen I am so glad it came in handy for you :)

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited August 2015
    Thankyou very much for uploading these rooms! :) It is very thoughtful and kind of you.
    It is great that you have completed all the collections!
    rosemow wrote: »
    Thankyou very much for uploading these rooms! :) It is very thoughtful and kind of you.
    It is great that you have completed all the collections!

Its a pleasure Rosemow :)
    I am playing a new sim family, I will have her fish again and try to do the fishing collection again. It might take a while but I will try and keep them fresh this time. I will sent her home and chuck them in a fishing tank immidiately after catching them. Hope that will solve the foul fish problem then. This is probably gonna take a few weeks depending on simming time so I will just bump this thread once I have the fresh fish ready. I do apologise about the foul fish though ;)
    TWzb38S.png

Halfway done, the rest of them are a bit tricky, I need to get handiness level 10 to break into the cave :)
    kUyEffS.png

I only need one more fish, the red tailed black shark, he is hiding away good, not at all where I got him last time. So far all the fish are staying fresh inside the tank (touch wood)
    edited July 2016
    Yay I am done :D Fresh fish for everyone :)

http://www.thesims.com/gallery/29B70A424D4811E58CABE9244F74724B?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=mcrudd&max=50&maxis=false

These are all the fish
    KJWMy6g.png

I tested them to see if they give a dirty room moodlet and they did not :)
    ZieYjQT.png

I tried uploading them in the fishtanks, but with testing I saw that they do not transfer from the gallery then, they have to be out of the tank and on the floor, so as long as you guys put the room and immidiately go into life mode put them in your inventory to activate the collection and then into a fishtank or a mount they will still be fresh ;)
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    @duska3419 Hi you might want to redownload the fresh fish so you don't have a stinky collection room anymore :);)
    Just bumping the fresh fish for other time lines ;)
    One last bump for the fresh fish and then this can go to the back of the que again :)
    Had someone ask about my collection rooms so thought I would give this a little bump again
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    This is awesome! Just shows me how much I still have to collect. :)
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    The fish look kind of sad just laying there on the floor.
    This is awesome! Just shows me how much I still have to collect. :)

It takes a while, aging should deffinetly be off LOL
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    The fish look kind of sad just laying there on the floor.

I know its a pitty we can't put them in a fishtank, I tried but if you download the room you get empty fishtanks and if I put them as wall mounts then they don't register as a collection find in your inventory, so the poor fish has to be on the floor like that to complete the collection
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    I've bookmarked this page so I can refer back to it. Thanks for sharing. :)
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Nice job @mcrudd! I'm no where near to completing all the collections. I've done the fishing, gardening, crystals, fossils, and metals. I think that's it. Oh, and geodes.

But those haven't all been with one sim. Maybe I will do that though!
    I've bookmarked this page so I can refer back to it. Thanks for sharing. :)

Its a pleasure :)
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Nice job @mcrudd! I'm no where near to completing all the collections. I've done the fishing, gardening, crystals, fossils, and metals. I think that's it. Oh, and geodes.

But those haven't all been with one sim. Maybe I will do that though!

Geodes were pretty tough, I had to go and visit Sixam quite a bit, I eventually build a little house there to live in LOL
  • HeyImRosieHeyImRosie Posts: 107 Member
    Thank you so very much!!
    HeyImRosie wrote: »
    Thank you so very much!!

Its a huge pleasure, happy simming :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top