Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Woa Llama. Back Off.

ARRenschARRensch Posts: 694 Member
The llama mascot just showed up at my Sim Kacey's house and instantly the 'we have so much in common, I'd love to get to know you better' message showed up. Not to mention the llama showed up at 2:35 am while she was sleeping. Hopefully he doesn't end up like the maid who kept sending her love letters and asking her out on dates. Because that would be weird. Llama asking my Sim out on a date. Who, may I add, went through a divorce you may recognize from a thread I posted long ago, because her husband cheated on her. It took me a while to get back to that game. She had been married the DAY BEFORE. Then her first night remarried, he comes along!

Screenshot-1530_zpsfos2dhyc.jpg

Seriously llama, back off. Nobody loves you and if you come back I swear I will light you on fire. Because that's what I do to creepers who come to Kacey's house in the middle of the night and stand outside her door thinking of her. I know it's just the weird attraction system doing what it normally does but that's still just FREAKY.

I might actually do it. I might actually light him on fire.

Wearing a gas mask to flex on the coronavirus.

Comments

• ARRenschARRensch Posts: 694 Member
    I actually did it. I actually lit him on fire.

Screenshot-1535_zpssbabftgr.jpg

Rest in peace, university llama.

Screenshot-1536_zpsvaviwuz4.jpg
    Wearing a gas mask to flex on the coronavirus.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    I had more fun (I think, now I'm not really sure) when my flirty sims took turns seducing the mascot just to see if they kept their llama mask on during and after woohoo. But I won't spoil the surprise. ;)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Giggles. That was funny to see.
    :) Smile!

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited August 2015
    Not all the Llamas are that bad, I actually had one that was easy on the eyes. The only thing I did to this guy was to give him a different hair style, and changed his outfit.
    10872862_415498278600473_8895837382446752605_o.jpg
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    I wish any random townie could be the llama at your door. They are spawned like any other random npc. All sliders set to the middle.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @ARRensch Congratulations on your Llama-cide.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • wistfoolwistfool Posts: 74 Member
    This thread made my day. I guess it's time to whip out Ani's Dexter bear and create a llama-hating Jack the Ripper.
  • DorothyLove12DorothyLove12 Posts: 36 Member
    ... Whoa. Creepy llama has never visited my game luckily. Although I have flirted with a llama or two in my day ;)
    tumblr_inline_neai38Kp5p1qcra7v.gif
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    My llamas are all pretty normal. They show up when I move in and then again when my children hit the teenage years. Otherwise they stay where they belong until called. I've never called. I don't know why...A few of them have been little cuties that'd make decent additions to my family.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    Not all the Llamas are that bad, I actually had one that was easy on the eyes. The only thing I did to this guy was to give him a different hair style, and changed his outfit.
    10872862_415498278600473_8895837382446752605_o.jpg

(Drools)
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    How cruel! :tongue:

I wish we had a "kick butt" interaction. >:)
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • AnimaagAnimaag Posts: 319 Member
    Hah! That was funny!
  • bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    ... Whoa. Creepy llama has never visited my game luckily. Although I have flirted with a llama or two in my day ;)

They are in University. If you don't have that, you won't see them.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Brilliant! I love randomness in my Sims, but Llamas turning in the early hours of the morning just for some love?

Burn him! >:)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    These Illama stories are the best!
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • trollnexustrollnexus Posts: 508 Member
    For future reference, here's a mod that helps reduce the craziness of the attraction system. More info is in the link, but what I like most is that if I reject a sim's date call, they don't call again, and I only get gifts in the mail if the attracted sim is already my friend.

Not sure if it'll stop the stalker llama though D: