Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Adding FreePlay friends

hihi122122hihi122122 Posts: 1,259 Member
Hello!

I have FreePlay friends from Facebook, but I would like to add neighbors to FreePlay that aren't my Facebook friends. Is there a way to do this? Maybe an invitation feature or something? If it isn't possible, I'd like a feature to be added :)

I keep my Facebok completely separate from my gaming friends, mainly because I use it to talk with family, so just friending them on FB isn't a solution for me.

Comments

• I_M1LOS_II_M1LOS_I Posts: 256 Member
    Hi,hi,hi,hi @hihi122122 ! I think that isn't currently possible. :)
    I'm actually a game developer, and playing Sims just inspires me.
  • hihi122122hihi122122 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Haha :) thanks. As I suspected.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    If you have Game Center you can add friends from there to add as neighbours.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I'm new to Sims Freeplay....how do you add friends on Android device? I don't have any FB friends that play the game.
    @bluegayle_ -- what is the game center?
    I'm new to Sims Freeplay....how do you add friends on Android device? I don't have any FB friends that play the game.

That's hopefully what we aim to answer here :)
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    edited August 2015
    I have game center on my ipad and iPhone. Game Center is an online multiplayer social gaming network released by Apple Inc. It allows users to invite friends to play a game, start a multiplayer game etc. I just use it to add neighbours to my freeplay game but there are lots of others who have multiple games and share achievements and challenges. I'm not much of a facebook user anymore and no longer have an account with them with game center I don't have to do all that socializing, commercials & drama.
    When I want drama I just read the forums.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
    bluegayle_ wrote: »
    I have game center on my ipad and iPhone. Game Center is an online multiplayer social gaming network released by Apple Inc. It allows users to invite friends to play a game, start a multiplayer game etc. I just use it to add neighbours to my freeplay game but there are lots of others who have multiple games and share achievements and challenges. I'm not much of a facebook user anymore and no longer have an account with them with game center I don't have to do all that socializing, commercials & drama.
    When I want drama I just read the forums.

I have android, so I don't know if there's an equivalent available for me. And I understand the forums comment :lol:
  • Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I know I love the Sims freeplay ut would be so cool if we could add friends x or contacts x
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    You can add through Game Center if you have that. You are welcome to add me. My Game Center ID is RealtorJo.
  • Beng11Beng11 Posts: 160 Member
    The Android equivalent is Google Play, which uses your Google account. I don't know if freeplay allows you to add friends through Google Play though.
    Developing a program that downloads safe roms & emulators for you for the first-time users of emulating games. Yay or nay?
    Kiss+awwwww+x_26c5c6_4860267.gif
  • PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    edited September 2015
    Do they have anything for amazon? I only have a Tablet...not kindle.
    Post edited by Pallystyle on
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

@pallypoo --If you aren't using the kindle, you should have an android operating system?
    hihi122122 wrote: »
    @pallypoo --If you aren't using the kindle, you should have an android operating system?

I think it is, but I can only get apps from amazon. I looked for game center on it but couldn't find that app.

• Beng11Beng11 Posts: 160 Member
    Pallypoo wrote: »
    hihi122122 wrote: »

I think it is, but I can only get apps from amazon. I looked for game center on it but couldn't find that app.

Try going to Settings > About on your tablet. Or, you can tell us the name of it and we can find out for you :)
    Developing a program that downloads safe roms & emulators for you for the first-time users of emulating games. Yay or nay?
    Kiss+awwwww+x_26c5c6_4860267.gif
    I guess it is a kindle fire. I didn't get much sleep last night. Sorry :{ I hope that is my only "stupid" moment of the day. Anyway, it has amazon game circle, but not sure that works on freeplay

Pallypoo wrote: »
    I guess it is a kindle fire. I didn't get much sleep last night. Sorry :{ I hope that is my only "stupid" moment of the day. Anyway, it has amazon game circle, but not sure that works on freeplay

Don't worry about it :) I'm going to guess that Amazon game circle doesn't work, but we could be surprised.
  • PrettyNativePrettyNative Posts: 1 New Member
    edited September 2015
    Add me as Sim friend my freeplay username is prettyynative
  • simon26ausimon26au Posts: 2 New Member
    how do I add friends from game centre?
  • simon26ausimon26au Posts: 2 New Member
    add Me plz as simon26au
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Windows Phone, how to get neighbors? Can't build the club since I need 15 SP and only have 7. Must play a guitar in a neighbor's town, can't find one in the default neighbor.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Jakester4x4Jakester4x4 Posts: 99 Member
    edited April 2017
    Post edited by Jakester4x4 on
  • Jakester4x4Jakester4x4 Posts: 99 Member
    > @Sha2520032003 said:
    > I'm new to Sims Freeplay....how do you add friends on Android device? I don't have any FB friends that play the game.

You add people that you know play the game on Your Facebook and they should pop up in your party boat etc.. Thats the only way I know :D
  • FROSEYGIRLFROSEYGIRL Posts: 110 Member
    Hi all playing sims freeplay and looking friends
  • tre7984tre7984 Posts: 1 New Member
    Looking for friends on Sims FreePlay only problem is that it won't let me add though my Samsung tablet S...any suggestions on how I can get friends without them being my friend on Facebook?