Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Made You Happy Today?

Comments

• SungFishySungFishy Posts: 455 Member
    I finished UT2004 for the 2nd time. The single player is great, but it can be a bit frustrating at times
    Tech Support(inactive)
    QGuOHD4.gif?1
  • Kiwi_Berry_MangoKiwi_Berry_Mango Posts: 25 New Member
    I went to the mall and bought lots and lots of clothes, and really expensive jeans
  • mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Ooooh. The grande half-café breve sugar-free hazelnut latte I got for my preggo belly.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • AmiRijoAmiRijo Posts: 677 Member
    Had a really awesome interview for a job that will get me back into IT after being out for almost a year.
    Origin ID: AmiRijo
    I signed http://www.sims2.net/pledge/
    ZfzDIiOeZzDJ6.gif
  • moiveholicemoiveholice Posts: 11 New Member
    Got a gift from friend
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    played GTA V for 5 hours and progressed further into the game more!
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    I made it to the study I really wanted to do! I met the requirements and I'm in :D
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • SylvSylv Posts: 885 Member
    @SjappielovePaul I'm really glad that you got in. Congratulations!

I am happy that I took a nap o:)
    tumblr_naeqm3rHmH1tca3q3o1_400.gif
    Origin ID: SylvRo
    Sims 4 Current Household: Generation 11

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I'm excited for the weather we should be getting soon because I've had too much of the hot weather.rainy.gif
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Getting on the Sims forum. B)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
    I'm actually having a bittersweet moment. While I am happy, I'm also very sad that today is my last day volunteering for the summer. It has opened up my eyes and I know for sure next summer, I'll do the same thing. I hope to God (*preach it*) that I continue to volunteer well into my future. I am so lucky to have be given this opportunity :blush:

• midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    made my pumpkin pasta today with my pasta maker and made fettuccini, I was very content :smiley:
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Just seeing the magnificence and beauty of the world we live in and often take for granted makes me happy, looking at nature just feels so calming and relaxing.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I had to go out for groceries in the cooler weather and got to play my game a little just a short while ago.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    I am happy that I'm in a genuinely good mood today - and for no apparent reason either!

• SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Oh I like those days too!

I'm happy because my toes don't hurt :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I'm happy that our air quality rating has gotten much better. We've been mostly high-very high risk all week because of smoke, so being asthmatic (and sick with a cold that's already making that more difficult) I've been stuck inside as much as possible. So I'm really happy I can go outside again and get fresh air. I'm so sick of this stuffy house. I have almost no energy or strength to go out but I'm going out anyway (and I'm getting a coffee for my efforts! Coffee is life, coffee is love, coffee is everything right and good in the world). I'll probably feel better outside too, usually being up and moving around in fresh air helps when I'm sick, so I'm excited to probably feel a little better. :mrgreen:
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    My husband and I are moving into our new house in a couple of weeks. We did a walk through yesterday and we spent a while today looking at pictures and planning out where we'll put things. That makes me happy. A fresh start always does. :smile:
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • AnastaciasgemAnastaciasgem Posts: 246 Member
    I got home from holiday and was really sad and I came to the forum and found a message from a friend that brightened up my whole day. I'm happy to have an internet connection again or even just a phone signal, I was lost beyond belief
    iiudADB.gif
    Origin ID: Gemmaisasim
    The Minogue ISBI family tree
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Making me even happier I got a big huge tub of chocolate ice cream super cheap. Still a bit more then I could afford really (my budget is very sad) but... I found good enough deals on my "real" food to mostly offset the cost of the ice cream so it didn't matter much in the end. And you gotta treat yourself sometimes anyway. It's really hard to be unhappy when you have ice cream. :mrgreen:

And I do feel a lot better after getting some fresh air. It is actually still pretty smoky out, like you can really see it, so I was concerned when I first went out. But I guess it wasn't as bad as it looked because I did just fine and do feel much better now, it helped more than I was expecting which is wonderful. :mrgreen:
  • SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    I did nothing, nothing I say, except play Sims and take it easy. Nothing days don't happen often.
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
  • WissaWolfWissaWolf Posts: 636 Member
    Hmm.. My friend finally got my family in her game. That made me happy.
  • kesliehandekesliehande Posts: 58 Member
    After work, I bought a jug of sangria. Y'know, to play Sims with me...
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I ate a lot of hummus and tabouleh salad at a party. A fine choice indeed.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • hope1275hope1275 Posts: 264 Member
    My husband surprised me with me my favorite brand of salsa, Tostidos, my favorite beverage and pizzelle (sp?) cookies for me today!

z8Bu8FZ.gif