Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    edited August 2015
    Thanks @WaterHornet and @Licinia88 for my gifts :)

I've updated my Top Five :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • PolarPhantomPolarPhantom Posts: 64 Member
    Updated my top five. Didn't get gifted, just changing it ;)
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    Hey Simmers!
    Just stopping by the Gifting Directory to wish everyone a HAPPY SIMMING week! :heart:

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    edited August 2015
    23kels89 wrote: »
    Hey Simmers!
    Just stopping by the Gifting Directory to wish everyone a HAPPY SIMMING week! :heart:

Thank you :) and you too!

Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Have a nice week yourself too!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    I've updated my Top 5 :blush:

Happy Simming, everyone! :heart:

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Hello83433Hello83433 Posts: 3,403 Member
    edited August 2015
    Thank you to @Reachsims and @WaterHornet for the gifts! :smiley:

I have updated my Top 5
    403046191195314s.jpg
  • ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    edited August 2015
    It's been a little bit since I've updated my top 5.... so
    Here is my updated top 5 and wishlist! :smiley:

Thank you to anyone who helps! I'm currently working on the Country Livin' set. :) Happy Simmin', yall!

-edit-

I AM DEVASTATED. I haven't been on to creep the daily deal and just saw Country Livin' was 390 SP. I am so sad. :s Ah well... so it goes.
    tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
  • PolarPhantomPolarPhantom Posts: 64 Member
    Thanks so much @Reachsims for the Multitab 6000, I can't wait to use it! :smiley: I'll update my top 5 soon.
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @ohmyglobguys - I am sorry you missed out on the Country Living set today. The set will be on sale for the same price of 390 on September 22 or 23 depending on your location. In addition to that, three different dates it will also appear at the prices of 675, 735 and 840 SimPoints. Any of them is a great deal. I like the Slim Final Version of the DD Rotation spreadsheet for checking prices and basic information. September will be here before we know it and the set will be yours. As an aside for anyone who does not know, if you own only the chicken coop, the set will be free for you (on most, if not all sales dates). The same thing goes for the cow corral. If you own the cow corral, the Farm Fresh Folk set is free when it hits the Daily Deal.

You're welcome @PolarPhantom - I can't wait to hear back from you after you have used the Multitab for a bit and see how wonderful it is for skilling and fun. :3
  • VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    edited December 2016
    I do not feel comfortable doing the free sp ads, so any help would be great.
    "Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection" is 265 sp for me
    Item from set:
    "Tea Time In Disguise Table Lamp" 35 sp
    "Kitchen Cage Hutch" 33 sp
    "Pan of Plants Sculpture" 31 sp
    "Higher Tech Apron Rack" 27 sp
    "Once Upon a Time Cottage- Porridge Prep Wall Shelf" 31 sp
    The items are in order on my wishlist by price. Cheapest on top, pricy on bottom.
    Have a great day/night <3o:)

Post edited by VioletHorse on
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    I haven't updated in awhile so I figured I'd just let everyone know I'm still here.
    Top five.
    Wishlist.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • runzurunzu Posts: 184 Member
    Thankies for all the gifts, folks! Updated my Top 5
    My picture perfect world is full of 'imperfections' and diversity. I don't own TS4.

Wishlist | Top 5 Wishlist | My Thank You Thread | Gift TPAY | Household Creation Game | Squeaky Clean Wishlist | RIP Past Sims
    @VioletHorse - Welcome! We'd love to have some item names so we can add you to the directory since one gift off the top of your wish list would throw all your numbers out the window. I am going to wait to include you in the directory until after you've complied with my, hopefully polite, request. :blush:

@Breazona - Welcome back! I have a quick question. Did you receive the four little gifts I sent you on August 17? I'm trying to keep track of where my SimPoints go.
    "Regal Living Kitchen Set" is 55 sp for me. item #15 "Retronator Stove" 70 Sp should make it free for me. I need to come up with 5 items. How about numbers #14 "Big Day Curtains" 75 Sp, #9 "Morris Wide Curtain" 40 Sp, #7 "Happily Ever After-Humble Ball Gown" 41 Sp and #6 "Neoclassical Amphora" 25 Sp.
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @VioletHorse - Welcome! We'd love to have some item names so we can add you to the directory since one gift off the top of your wish list would throw all your numbers out the window. I am going to wait to include you in the directory until after you've complied with my, hopefully polite, request. :blush:
    Better?
    Thanks for the update @VioletHorse. I sent a gift your way. Sorry, I got confused by your wish list link to jakelover101 in your signature. :blush:

I am adding you now.
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    I've updated my top five! :smiley:

It's been a long day, lol. I'm still working on Street Couture but I'm almost done with that then I'm on to More Magic! I'm kind of hoping another piece of premium content from that set goes on sale Wednesday. Getting the premium content usually helps a lot for DD.
    KqGXVAC.jpg
    Thanks for the update @VioletHorse. I sent a gift your way. Sorry, I got confused by your wish list link to jakelover101 in your signature. :blush:

I am adding you now.
    Thanks. It will take me a while to get used to this :p She said it was ok for me to put that in my signature.

@VioletHorse (love your name, by the way) - It's all good. I just confused myself with your signature. Meā Culpā.
  • ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    @ohmyglobguys - I am sorry you missed out on the Country Living set today. The set will be on sale for the same price of 390 on September 22 or 23 depending on your location. In addition to that, three different dates it will also appear at the prices of 675, 735 and 840 SimPoints. Any of them is a great deal. I like the Slim Final Version of the DD Rotation spreadsheet for checking prices and basic information. September will be here before we know it and the set will be yours. As an aside for anyone who does not know, if you own only the chicken coop, the set will be free for you (on most, if not all sales dates). The same thing goes for the cow corral. If you own the cow corral, the Farm Fresh Folk set is free when it hits the Daily Deal.

Omg! I did not know about the chicken coop or cow corral. Thank you so much! I guess I'll buy the coop and wait for September! :blush:
    tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
    @ohmyglobguys - I'm glad to pass along some good information. I often pass over gifting the Country Living or Farm Fresh Folk sets for this very reason. If you can purchase one item for about $5.00US and the set is free if you follow the Daily Deals, why spend the unnecessary approximately $15.00 on the set?
  • WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    edited August 2015
    Oh lord, I've spent so much time farming my points (mindlessly mind you. I just click, click, click, while I listen to Bill Nye the Science Guy playing on Netflix. What a wonderful walk down memory lane!) and replying to all the thank you threads and other messages I've gotten that I totally forgot I got gifts I need to post my own thanks for!
    @PinkLoveJonas thank you for the two dresses! My Sim girls are going to be very happy to have some new outfits to wear B)
    @Emily100a thanks for the little toddler suit and the pumps for the ladies. They're going to come quite in handy when I plan outfits from now on.
    @debbycanty this men's shirt set is killer! I have just the Sim in mind to don this on. He's going to look awesome sauce :p
    Finally, @sjappieloveHans thanks for the beautiful dress and the floral arrangement! My next wedding will surely look lovely :blush:

Um, without naming names, someone felt...badly?...for not being able to gift me something larger. As a general note to everyone please don't ever think that any gift "isn't enough". I'm fortunate to have the Bonus SimPoints program be quite generous and I know many players, especially those who live outside the USA, get very few points or none at all. Therefore I'm more than happy to use my points to gift others and I never, ever expect anything in return for it; just knowing how happy you are to have new content in such a great game is payment enough for me :D If ever you want something from the store, be it something huge like a gold level world or something small like a new outfit for your Sims, please don't hesitate to send me a PM. If I have the points right then and there you'll have what you ask for. if I don't, I'll let you know I'm obtaining more and I'll gift you when I get the required balance. Happy Simming!

(Edited for a random number I accidentally placed in "playing". It's not spelled "play9ng" Hornet...derp!)
  • debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    edited August 2015
    You're welcome @WaterHornet :) oops left off the t
  • debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    Good afternoon everyone

I have updated my list

Have a good one peoples x0x
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Hmm... :naughty:
    *coughs* I mean... :innocent:
    KqGXVAC.jpg