Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    I meant the chairs. Will they show up in your Sim bin, or whatever they call it?
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    @mothersuperior2 I quit without saving. I'm going to download them from the store, install, and go back into the game, which hopefully will fix it. If not, I'll just put them back!

Thanks @rionismyname. We get so attached to our little pixel people!
    edited October 2017
    Maureen was a little tired of her sci-fi surroundings so bought a second home, a cute little blue cottage. She sure does like blue, but mainly she needs a basement.
    SaoEnAl.jpg

Well first things first, a nice long nap.
    TKrZAtY.jpg

And then a snack.
    RgkDhsw.jpg
    AtIJyGi.jpg
    Hmmm, looks like a lot of food for one little lady.

Who's she waiting for????
    Ccm1DXw.jpg

Ah HA!
    3zGZqP5.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    Well????
    Nj0e1st.jpg

"Where is everyone? I thought you said this was a party?"
    2TZQS0R.jpg

"Oh it's a party all right...there's something in the basement I need to show you."
    CgbEVat.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    IOz4Isy.jpg

"Urp, I feel weird"
    i4XDnCk.jpg

"I love it when a good plan comes together."
    wWoPP2c.jpg

Many thanks to everyone who bought me the stuff in these pictures: @jbsquared2000 for the end table; @charlotteprice for the counter, counter island, overhead counter, roundabout table, dining table and column; @maria_loves_alex for the picture; @mothersuperior2 for the bed and dresser (and sim self); and @scillakees for the windows, door and bay window, and double sided overhead counter; party banner and brass candelabra from @monday_34! Thank you all so much. I'm going to go back through now and make sure I didn't miss anyone! Hopefully I didn't.
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    :open_mouth: Is Maureen kidnapping the cute guy??
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
    Who is the cute guy?! ;)

Love the house, and the picture of Maureen on the setee (sofa to you!) is great. I keep zooming in on it (so vain). B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    I've got one question, does he own Kevin's undergarments yet? :p>:)

@NagyGina Soon that's ALL he will own, bwaaaahaaaaahaaaa :)

@jbsquared2000 The cute guy is Myron, @mothersuperior2 has been crushing on him since his first appearance in the thread. :D
    NagyGina wrote: »

RATS! Wish I'd thought to change him into Kevin's undergarments. That would have been funny. :(
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    I love this thread wish I could live here well atleast nights and weekends lol
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    What's stopping you? B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @rionismyname How bout I stick you in the basement with Myron??!! >:)
    Did I say anything about sharing? :#

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    bahaha that's so funny
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »

RATS! Wish I'd thought to change him into Kevin's undergarments. That would have been funny. :(
    bahaha that's so funny

Why did the Simgurus only give us the disagree button? I need an agree button! @ZeeGee, I love Maureen's house; so perfectly decorated.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    edited August 2015
    What's stopping you? B)
    who would take care of my lil guy hims only 5

@rionismyname How bout I stick you in the basement with Myron??!! >:)
    acctuall if I was to crush on one of your runway models it would more likely be Pippi lol

Me1620 wrote: »

bahaha that's so funny

Why did the Simgurus only give us the disagree button? I need an agree button! @ZeeGee, I love Maureen's house; so perfectly decorated.
    I agree Maureens house is so beautifull

edited to correct name Im still not sure I spelled it right lol will be back to edit it again lol yup I had it wrong but all is right now lol
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    At this rate, ZG will need loads of 'basements'. Came to check on the captive's well-being, and ... ... nothing! Hope he is OK. Hope next door neighbours are going to give me some of that stuff they are barbecuing in the rain, it smells wonderful! B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    At this rate, ZG will need loads of 'basements'. Came to check on the captive's well-being, and ... ... nothing! Hope he is OK. Hope next door neighbours are going to give me some of that stuff they are barbecuing in the rain, it smells wonderful! B)

I had to lol that @mothersuperior2 and we are going to gill out tonight lol just burgers and hotdogs and I think Im making mashed potatoes and chilly the chilly is for the dogs
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    Isn't chilli bad for dogs? Oh no, that's chocolate. I think it's cats who get ill on chilli ... seriously. :'(

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    edited August 2015
    Me1620 wrote: »

@Me1620 I really don't get the 'disagree' button. Why would anyone need that? Yes, I disagree with posts at times. Do I need a button to tell the poster that? NO. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I recognize that without needing a button to hide behind. Geez. And thank you! I thought it was a little over-the-top blue but I was trying to finish. :)

@rionismyname You have a 5-year-old? *bows down in front of Rion* I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy! Props to you for finding sim time with a 5-year-old around :o And thank you. :)
    Came to check on the captive's well-being, and ... ... nothing! Hope he is OK.

Maureen is quite busy with a different project at the mo as you will soon see. o:)

EDIT: Is anyone else having forum problems?
    edited August 2015
    Victoria's Secret Angels think they're all that. They got nothing on ZeeGee's Devils! Decide for yourself...

@ohmyglobguys designed this spicy little number just for Natasha, her favorite model. Natasha has no problem proving she definitely IS all that.
    Screenshot-25_zpsi4fpx16d.jpg

Thanks for the outfit :)
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited August 2015
    Next up in the Scalloped Lingerie outfit may be a ZG's devil, but she's really sweet as pie and twice as nice. (Italicized words must be read with a Southern accent) :D

Screenshot-48_zpsbsab1hv6.jpg

NAME THAT SIM CONTEST! 100 SP to the first person who tells me who she is. FIRST HINT: She's a simself who loves pink and green.

@NagyGina Thanks for the outfit :kissing_heart:
    Here's a close up to help you guess. :)
    Screenshot-56_zpsi2iumpzn.jpg
    Jewels has finally decided to let her hair down. Wait, she lets her hair down all the time. Ok, Jewels has finally decided to get rid of the updo. There. That made more sense. :wink:

Screenshot-29_zpsyynj2apc.jpg

@jbsquared2000 Thanks for the Simsilk Lingerie and the Elegance Syle hair. :kissing_heart:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top