Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Spooky Stuff?

So I was on LinkedIn the other day and I noticed that a Brazilian Portuguese localization tester at EA has The Sims 4: Spooky Stuff listed on their profile. Could this be the spooky costume party pack that was leaked through the TS4 premium service last year?
Become a Premium member to get early access to 3 new packs, with exclusive items. Your Sims can throw a spooky costume party, camp in the great outdoors, and toast to the new year in style.

NZgOwFM.png
Link to his LinkedIn profile
qidpmcvgek8y.png

Comments

• LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    edited August 2015
    Spooky Stuff would be a fun SP but it would make more sense to be released in October. Because of Halloween. And is Linkedin some sort of a resume site?

Anyways, I'm just excited to know what's coming next. Yay!

Edit: i said EP but I meant SP. fixed.
    Post edited by LoveMcQueen5683 on
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • UnrealnyUnrealny Posts: 194 Member
    Hurray ! More Party Stuff ! :neutral:
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    edited August 2015
    Hmmm good find! Hopefully it doesn't just mean that giant ghost patch we got in October. Although they would have to do something really cool to make me pay for a "spooky stuff pack" - a new life state or something.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    @LoveMcQueen5683 I would call Linkedin as more of a professional networking site.

I would love a spooky game pack. It has to be well done though.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Unrealny wrote: »
    Hurray ! More Party Stuff ! :neutral:

Doesn't really sound like party stuff. It might not even be real though. The dates are old.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • DimiiDimii Posts: 29 Member
    I have a feeling this may be the next 'free pack', similar to the holiday pack we got in December with Xmas items. If it is, I wouldn't expect more than a handful of 'spooky' type items - similar to the seasonal content we used to get for free through TS3 store.

Just a guess!
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2015
    elelunicy wrote: »
    So I was on LinkedIn the other day and I noticed that a Brazilian Portuguese localization tester at EA has The Sims 4: Spooky Stuff listed on their profile. Could this be the spooky costume party pack that was leaked through the TS4 premium service last year?
    Become a Premium member to get early access to 3 new packs, with exclusive items. Your Sims can throw a spooky costume party, camp in the great outdoors, and toast to the new year in style.

NZgOwFM.png

:o Cool. Though I'm not sure I'll buy it.

I was not a big fan of TS3 Movie Stuff hence I didn't bought it. :p Depends I guess on the stuff it has...and the gameplay object.
    Post edited by Sigzy05 on
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Dimii wrote: »
    I have a feeling this may be the next 'free pack', similar to the holiday pack we got in December with Xmas items. If it is, I wouldn't expect more than a handful of 'spooky' type items - similar to the seasonal content we used to get for free through TS3 store.

Just a guess!

Or since there won't be a supernatural in GT maybe it's their effort at a Halloween/fall GP? I guess we'll have to wait and find out.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

NZgOwFM.png
    This survey is from 2014 but I thought they would combine Halloween and New Years. I'll defienly take a Halloween StuffPack. Maybe they can throw in a haunted house for the pc.

NZgOwFM.png

Could be since we got outdoor retreat in January.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Toddlers can be very creepy indeed. -_-'
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

Just a guess!

Maybe a new lot type: Cemetery :o Thought I remembered one of the SimGurus mentioning in passing on Twitter that they were working on it. Maybe a proper graveyard will stop the culling of family ghosts...

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • ZespriZespri Posts: 129 Member
    Would not really care for a spooky stuffpack, since in my country we don't celebrate Halloween and stuff. It's too specific for me.
  • ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,037 Member

Just a guess!

Maybe a new lot type: Cemetery :o Thought I remembered one of the SimGurus mentioning in passing on Twitter that they were working on it. Maybe a proper graveyard will stop the culling of family ghosts...
    But cemeteries should be released for free, not paid content. Maybe an update before the stuff pack in October? ;)
  • The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    ULIBABA66 wrote: »

Just a guess!

But cemeteries should be released for free, not paid content. Maybe an update before the stuff pack in October? ;)

All of the others games listed here end in DLC but Spooky stuff does not, it leads me to think that it might just be an update :P
    I need some halloween decor,furniture and lighting.
    Oh! Maybe it is a stuff back but since it's like a holiday one they'll release it for only $5 and you get the same amount of content as a regular stuff pack (a TS4 stuff pack)
    I need some halloween decor,furniture and lighting.

It'd be fun if the gameplay item is carving pumpkins or a haunted house :D
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Couldn't we just have a game pack or (even better) a full fledged expansion pack dedicated for holidays, parties, family gatherings, tons of activities, etc....

... But that might be asking too much for the sims studio nowadays.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Grim Reaper stuff pack? I'd buy it.
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    I really hope It's free. I didn't buy movie stuff because it's themed items I will never use, so I'm not paying for this.
  • ErikTErikT Posts: 59 Member
    Would be interesting if kids in costumes came around trick or treating. More likely a few costumes and an animated pumpkin.
  • WindelyWindely Posts: 652 Member
    I really hope It's free. I didn't buy movie stuff because it's themed items I will never use, so I'm not paying for this.
    3412412.gif

Dina Caliente. ♡ TS2. ♡ Nina Caliente.
  • XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm guessing it's a free one like the Xmas one, they always give us these comemoration objects for free, since TS2 i believe.
    tenor.gif
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2015

Just a guess!

If there is a graveyard coming it will be featured in a patch.

New venue for free in the library for us to place somewhere it's base game content.
    Post edited by Sigzy05 on
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1