Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who's not ready to go back to school?

SoJazzySoJazzy Posts: 611 Member
School starts this upcoming Monday for me, and i'm really freaking out! I still need to get supplies and overall i'm not ready to change high schools once again, it'll be like going as freshman again. Are you excited, afraid, or don't care about going back to school?
Still have two more years of high school, wish me luck!

Comments

• wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm not in school so I don't care. :p
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    I'm not even sure about what study I'm starting and I have to begin in a week... So mostly very not ready!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • SoJazzySoJazzy Posts: 611 Member
    I'm not in school so I don't care. :p

Lucky :'(
  • AimiexoxoAimiexoxo Posts: 396 Member
    I'm so thankful that I'm almost 19 in November! School ended for me when I turned 16. :)
    Hello! I'm new to creating Sims and Houses but I do my best. I like them simple and without the use of CC, but I may add SOME CC like hair and make-up only! If you want to check it out, my origin Username is Aimiec1233, thank you.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I wasn't ready for high school when it was time to start the new school year and could've used another year to get ready.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • OuterseOuterse Posts: 289 Member
    I'm not. I start tomorrow (ugh). Thankfully it'll be my last year of highschool as I'll be a senior.
    Good luck at your new school!
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,453 Member
    I'm already graduated. o:)

Class of 2015. <3
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
    Peacie5 wrote: »
    I'm not. I start tomorrow (ugh). Thankfully it'll be my last year of highschool as I'll be a senior.
    Good luck at your new school!

Thanks and good luck to you too! :)
  • br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    (Raises hand slowly)
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
    @br560 Are you starting school tomorrow too?
    edited August 2015
    SoJazzy wrote: »
    @br560 Are you starting school tomorrow too?

No... I've lost count of how many days I'm going back to school

I'm sure it's soon though.

But I'm still not ready and I never will be :s:(
    Br560.
    @br560 Ugh, and this is the number one thing i hate about going back to school, I (living on the west side of america) always start school on the second or last week of August while everyone else starts in September. I mean though summer break includes the season of summer, which doesn't end until September. Why must this happen to me! :s
    @br560 Ugh, and this is the number one thing i hate about going back to school, I (living on the west side of america) always start school on the second or last week of August while everyone else starts in September. I mean though summer break includes the season of summer, which doesn't end until September. Why must this happen to me! :s

Nawh :( I feel really sorry for you.

Br560.
    br560 wrote: »

Nawh :( I feel really sorry for you.

Thanks for the support and i hope you have a good school year as well!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello :)
    I hope that your return to school goes well. :) I hope that you will enjoy learning new things, enjoy meeting new fellow students and make new friends, and enjoy times of studying mixed with times of restful breaks from your school work as well.
  • CoffeeBeanPopcornCoffeeBeanPopcorn Posts: 1,587 Member
    I started school in June.
    I'm back!
  • picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    I'm excited can't wait to go back to school! :smiley:
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    I have supplies and everything ready. Not tomorrow but the week after I go bac. I haven't even put my supplies in my pencil case yet. I am gonna do it... Later... My high school is ok but I don't like going there. I have to get up way too early. I like sleeping for half the day and staying up late. School is important but boring. Im not mentally ready to go bac.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Purple_Penguin00Purple_Penguin00 Posts: 4,114 Member
    Left School "School" 8/9 years ago...yup..sure learned a lot from there...
    Uni grad '14 :tongue:
    CPdd6jhWcAQ1_eG.jpg
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    I am MORE than ready to go back to school (HS freshman).
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    Schools don't start here til after labor day...and also I haven't been in proper schooling since 2007 other than a few acting classes or writing workshops so....ermmm ermm I'm not ready because I don't need to be ready for anything. I haven't had school in years
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • JadeIredaleJadeIredale Posts: 96 Member
    Glad I've been graduated for over three years day now and done with culinary school.
    iqkbd3.jpg
  • DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    I'm excited but also scared of school starting in two weeks because for me it means that I'm moving out.
    I'm the youngest in my entire family (16) and I'm the first of the four (grand)children to be moving away from home.
    It'll be great, I know that... But I'm still scared shtless.
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

• elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    I can wait to go back to school. Lol. :mrgreen: It's my last year in High School, and nearly everybody in my year (including me) is dreading it. :mrgreen:
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    yes and no, I'm excited to go back but I've done nothing, I still need to go dorm shopping.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif